What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

China doesn't need to use nukes dealing with India because we are way stronger that the Indians here are threatening of using nukes. Without the nukes India feels vulnerable, 1962 devastating defeat is a testimony to that. That's why Indians need to talk about nukes.

LOL - China got a reply to 1962 in 1969 itself. China invaded Sikkim - an Indian protectorate then. The Indian Army beat them to a pulp and the Chinese meekly withdrew with their tail between their legs.

They are free to call it what they want. Go ahead.
India and Pakistan have both been drawing the whole Kashmir as their own on their own maps. Has that changed anything? What China has done is all drama and noise.

It was Nehru's daft policy - he got Indian troops to "advance" with vintage weapons but not fire any shots. China had its own advance policy - if I remember correctly - both sides ended up circling each other.

i can get some idea now,

so now china also doing the same advance policy every where around china, do thing it's good

You mean south China sea .
I am afraid it is the southeast asian countries claim Chinese territory.

Chinese ancestors were so hard working and they were fishing and sailing to southeast Asian , that's why there are so many Chinese living there.
These islands had been found by Chinese hundreds of years ago .
"Who find, who own" is an international convention, so anyone who feels it's unfair just blames your ancestor why they were so lazy that preferring to stay at home and wait for the bananas dropping rather than sail out on sea bravely.

China claimed these territory crystal clearly after WWII, no one say anything against it .
When the oil's found , everyone claim it .

LOL - China got a reply to 1962 in 1969 itself. China invaded Sikkim - an Indian protectorate then. The Indian Army beat them to a pulp and the Chinese meekly withdrew with their tail between their legs.
you know the the 1969 is pretty much a fairy tale? We have posted many times already that 1969 skirmish wikipage have been updated so often it's a joke if anybody would believe that BS :rofl:

Right now.. almost all Chinese neighbors are fed up of this Chinese Advance policy.. creeping up into the border foot at a time and then claiming its Chinese Territory... all in the name of History.. right now its the Chinese who are behaving like colonists everywhere.. sighing Cheques and lending money then claiming ownership of national assets...

this is happening after Xi Jinping came in to power only, and china is planing to extend his service time for another 4 Years, if so it will be a more worst time for all

Ok....:D So when are you going to nuke India?
China never feels insecure that's why we don't talk about nuking India. It is you guys who keep on mentioning about nukes if a war breaks out between our countries. If India has the guts it can fire nukes first which will justify China for obliterating India other than that China can hammer you like we did as 1962

you know the the 1969 is pretty much a fairy tale? We have posted many times already that 1969 skirmish wikipage have been updated so often it's a joke if anybody would believe that BS :rofl:
I am sure it is. We all know how transparent and free the media in China is. Don't they still have mass murderer Mao on its currency? LOL.

You mean south China sea .
I am afraid it is the southeast asian countries claim Chinese territory.

Chinese ancestors were so hard working and they were fishing and sailing to southeast Asian , that's why there are so many Chinese living there.
These islands had been found by Chinese hundreds of years ago .
"Who find, who own" is an international convention, so anyone who feels it's unfair just blames your ancestor why they were so lazy that preferring to stay at home and wait for the bananas dropping rather than sail out on sea bravely.

China claimed these territory crystal clearly after WWII, no one say anything against it .
When the oil's found , everyone claim it .

it's not about SCS, around all china Neighbors

better open the link and read

I am sure it is. We all know how transparent and free the media in China is. Don't they still have mass murderer Mao on its currency? LOL.
You guys are so butt hurt that you need to keep changing the 1969 wiki page, you believe what you want to believe nobody is stopping you. India has a policy of keeping embarrassing truth away from its people just as how you guys were brainwashed into believing China was the one attacking India first in 1962

i know india was not one country when British came here,

but after they gone we are indian's now

we are proud to indian's

can you share some link advance policy to read
You could be proud of being an indian, but you should not be proud of being an colonist.
It is not my obligation to provide it .
Some indian in the thread know the policy and go to ask them.
You will know how good you indian at colonism.

You guys are so butt hurt that you need to keep changing the 1969 wiki page, you believe what you want to believe nobody is stopping you. India has a policy of keeping embarrassing truth away from its people just as how you guys were brainwashed into believing China was the one attacking India first in 1962

LOL - yes. China is the torchbearer of truth and transparency in Asia. That's why one can access Facebook and Twitter there.

India never want to do that, our media shows what we are doing what ever it could be correct or wrong,

it's your media and government doing not to give any big news to it's people what it's doing out side of china

Back
Top Bottom