What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

South Tibet is an integeral part of China...always was and always shall be.

The indian empire's illegal and oppressive occupation needs to end soon.

The same goes for the oppressed and exploited peoples of North Eastern states i.e. Seven Sisters.... all the rapes and murders need to be brought forth in the light of the Day.

These people have no ethnic link to indians...all this is the legacy of British colony of that time.

Never can such a travesty last. This must end soon; otherwise, Asian Age can never commence!

There is no space for fascism in Asia. Period.

Free South Tibet!

You need to learn how veto works. If China is willing to veto labeling Certain people live in Pakistan as terrorist, don't you think they would not veto Tibet related issues. Get real.

South Tibet have always been part of Tibet. British claimed the land via imperialism and India is just second hand imperialist.

so if america want to Destroy some country easily they can do it, and when come up with UN they can use veto

why they are not doing it

there is some limit also for veto (indirectly), when comes to the world veto is nothing

using a veto against one person or group is not a big deal,

All india has is ex-slave-masters and their descendants.
So what ?
UN is not the parliament of india .

yes it's not parliament of india, but for the world

I bet Indians are dying for a rematch, don't worry your wish shall come true. When time comes we shall slam the iron fist even harder than 1962.

131146.jpg

so if america want to Destroy some country easily they can do it, and when come up with UN they can use veto

there is some limit also for veto (indirectly), when comes to the world veto is nothing

Stop talking nonsense.
The disputes could not be solved on the table of UN.

Although it is 21st century, most of disputes are still be dealt with violence ,when it comes to territory .

I bet Indians are dying for a rematch, don't worry your wish shall come true. When time comes we shall slam the iron fist even harder than 1962.

131146.jpg

it's china dying always for other's land to occupy and call that as our own land in the past

Anyone with a little knowledge of history know what kind of persons Dalai Lama and those following him are ?
Dalai Lama is a big faker and Indians know it they just want to use him as a political tool. A theocracy that chooses a "buddha" to rule them by a weird occult ritual contradicts buddhism

I hope you understand WTF you are typing

Both are nuclear countries....any rematch means an end to China and India.

End of China? With that nuclear capability of India? :rofl: I don't want to scare the sh!t out of you but you should be updated on China's nuclear capabilities compared to your poor country.

China should vacate Aksai Chin which it occupied in 1962 and Arunanchal Pradesh is always India and will remain a part of India.

On preparing .
Just wait.
And India was busy cooking Bhel Puri in the mean time... right...China is all fart no shit... who can only bully small neighbors...When China attacked India in 1961.. Indian leadership was a bunch of sheep...not anymore...

Have no interest in other's land ,just want to take back our own land.
China even claims half of Mongolia... there is no end to Chinese lust for land...

End of China? With that nuclear capability of India? :rofl: I don't want to scare the sh!t out of you but you should be updated on China's nuclear capabilities compared to your poor country.

Indian nukes are for China only. China know that too. India should have around 130 to 150 nukes. And the point is India is constantly increasing its nuke number.

don't underestimate power of poor

if china want they can impose economy sanction against India by own, why they can't do

Indian nukes are for China only. China know that too. India should have around 130 to 150 nukes. And the point is India is constantly increasing its nuke number.
wow i'm now shaking in fear, 130-150 what a freaking huge number of kilotons. Damn China should be worried with our 1000-3000 nukes around 300-400 Megatons

Back
Top Bottom