What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

Actually Chinese embassy was not that far. He got married and the reason being. He wasn't a POW tbh. He was sort of a defector according to China. He strayed into Indian territory. And Speaking of generosity we send back 90K pow;s of our arch rival Pakistan. You think we were so desperate to keep him there?:lol: He has a family now 'while in prison'.

Rich coming from a former colony of Britain.

I must really admire how you twist the facts. Wang Qi married while he was restricted in Tirodi for 40+ years, not during the 7 years in prison. What do you expect a person to do for 40+ years in a strange land. It is not desperation. It is being PETTY that the Indian Government refused his numerous requests all those years to be able to return to China.
As for being a colony, we share this ignominious past. Though my ancestors came after it became a colony, I am not proud of it and don't feel it is glorious to be colonized like you do.
English is lingua franca for business and communications. I refrain from criticizing anybody for not having perfect command in the langauge of the Colonizers, instead I appreciate their effort.

Audacious move? more likely a India CPEC's sleepless move :rofl:. When a nation got its names renamed by other nation, only the world know who is became a laugh stock:lol:

You got me there ! I tried translation with Baidu.Except for emoticons it couldn't throw up much sense .

Quote me , if you have the Maturity to debate like an adult .If you keep throwing up silly stuff accompanied with emoticons like a hormonally charged teen , there are plenty of others our there to engage you .Please have mercy on me & spare me the pain .

You got me there ! I tried translation with Baidu.Except for emoticons it couldn't throw up much sense .

Quote me , if you have the Maturity to debate like an adult .If you keep throwing up silly stuff accompanied with emoticons like a hormonally charged teen , there are plenty of others our there to engage you .Please have mercy on me & spare me the pain .

with this post, I know how mature you're :rofl: so ignore me if you want.

Do you know why China "lost" the war against Vietnam but easily "won" the war against India in 1962 even though China intruded into the border territory in both wars and unilaterally retreated?

In Vietnam, Chinese offense was stalled. There was no way that China can advanced to Hanoi without major infusion of army. Also, Vietnamese troops retreated orderly. They were not routed. Unlike India in 1962 where India troops were eliminated and New Dehli lay bare in front of Chinese troops. The attacking Chinese troops in the western sector can continue and occupy New Dehli before Indians can regroup. A similar military scenario was when Germans destroyed the allies and easily entered Paris in 1940 before France and create the defensive line. That was the scenario faced by India in 1962. So it was Mao's choice to not enter New Dehli at that time as he could have easily done so. Get your history straight.

When you attack the Indian borders in 62, how many Indian IA solders manning the border post ?
A) Indian 3 Strike corps started to moving our from their bases and it take a month to reach all location due to terrain while Chinese knows if 0.8 million soldiers backup arrived , they have go not chance.

They know in Tiwang , Indian will take back their lands and US will

B) About Delhi, :- it take Chinese more then month of walking to reach New Delhi even if not fire single bullet.

In Korea, China occupied Seoul after routed US troops in ?North Korea. But US counter attacked and retook Seoul. US troops were about to enter India. If anything, this could be why Mao stopped as he does not want US presence in India. If for some reason US had landed troops in India, US would have continue military presence in India till this day.
Well US only helped China by providing false Info or 62 would be in Indian favour.

When you attack the Indian borders in 62, how many Indian IA solders manning the border post ?
A) Indian 3 Strike corps started to moving our from their bases and it take a month to reach all location due to terrain while Chinese knows if 0.8 million soldiers backup arrived , they have go not chance.

They know in Tiwang , Indian will take back their lands and US will

B) About Delhi, :- it take Chinese more then month of walking to reach New Delhi even if not fire single bullet.

Well US only helped China by providing false Info or 62 would be in Indian favour.
there were poorly equipt PLA border skirmish units with no heavy weapons fighting the most elite Indian army, still chasing you lot like few preditors chasing hords of clueless meats```this is a fact, not your bollywood propaganda that few heroic Indian soldiers making unproffessional poses to entertain clueless people

and you are complaining the terrain on your side, and the cause of your 'delayed' deployment? OMG, your high caste owners really think you people are brainless chickens``just have look at the map you funny Indian kid, if your side of terrain was terrible, then there is no word to describe our side```as at that time there wasnt even a proper road in the heart of Lhasa let alone those most treacherous terran on earth on our side of combat theater wich is hundreds KM from Lhasa and thousand of KM from Chengdu military region where was the start of main supply line ``

according to those PLA combatants' reflects and diaries, they actually did more 'anaerobic marathon' than shooting during the conflicts, which means when facing life and death, you Indian do run fast, but how come you lay blame on the logistic, 'bad' terran and false American intellegence :tdown::rofl::rofl::rofl:? as if we didnt have it worse``

Last edited:
@The Eagle, can you check why this post is given negative rating?

There are no demand for such in Arunachal Pradesh . Locals are happy.

The story is different in Tibet (not so called south Tibet) though

You mean Free Tibet!!

View attachment 392030

View attachment 392031

View attachment 392032

Or may be Bejing as Billi.

NO, dear indian.

Tibet is already FREE and prosperous...growing in all aspects.

It is about indian Occupied South Tibet. IoST.

FREE South Tibet. For human dignity and re-union with motherland, PRC!

Free South Tibet. Free North East. Peace pervail. Harmony Under the Heavens.

Unless and until this happens China will be incomplete.

Expansionist indian empire underestimates the commitment and resolve of the Chinese.

Please, do not take Chinese preference for peaceful solution as weakness.

War is stupid. And PRC is an extremely high functioning state. BUT if there is no other choice....
All empires bite the dust!

there were poorly equipt PLA border skirmish units with no heavy weapons fighting the most elite Indian army, still chasing you lot like few preditors chasing hords of clueless meats```this is a fact, not your bollywood propaganda that few heroic Indian soldiers making unproffessional poses to entertain clueless people

Lol , Your propaganda dept. works very well, You attack the Indian border outpost which was manned by few 5-10 regular soldiers. Apart from your , Every other kid in the world other Chinese knows Indian main corps based in Western sector and it take 20-30 days to reach the NE borders.

Your can change your story as per your needs as you can. That's why you run back from India and also from Viets when their elite army came back in Vietnam.

and you are complaining the terrain on your side, and the cause of your 'delayed' deployment? OMG, your high caste owners really think you people are brainless chickens``just have look at the map you funny Indian kid, if your side of terrain was terrible, then there is no word to describe our side```as at that time there wasnt even a proper road in the heart of Lhasa let alone those most treacherous terran on earth on our side of combat theater wich is hundreds KM from Lhasa and thousand of KM from Chengdu military region where was the start of main supply line ``
lol , That's why I said you attack India from your full planning, that's why you run back before the road get blocked by snow and get killed by Indians.

according to those PLA combatants' reflects and diaries, they actually did more 'anaerobic marathon' than shooting during the conflicts, which means when facing life and death, you Indian do run fast, but how come you lay blame on the logistic, 'bad' terran and false American intellegence :tdown::rofl::rofl::rofl:? as if we didnt have it worse``
Lol, India didn't employed AF because of CIA instance , everyone the world Military agree If Indian employed AF and bombed Chinese , the thing will be difference.

I wonder what an Army would be who run away after winning the land which it claimed? Reason of runaway let us know, why you leave area which you claimed it now ?

Oh please. Why didn't the Chinese issue him some citizenship papers in the 1980s itself? Clearly when he entered India in 1963 - he would not have been carrying his passport - this technically makes him a Stateless Citizen. At least read up some international norms.

And it is a matter of fact that "Emperor Puyi" was a puppet of the Japanese. China is the only civilization I know of which enjoys being ruled - either by Japanese or by the Communist Party or Emperors or pretty much takes orders from Western powers. That is precisely why it is considered a clown.

Oh, I didn't know Indian jawans carry their passport with them on patrol at the border. Can anybody tell me if those Indian soldiers who surrendered en masse to the Chinese in 1962 carried their passports with them.
Surely you are talking about the Indians being so proud of their British colony roots and their proficiency in English. Indians are so proud to be INDIANS, a label given to them by their British masters. Indians are so obedient, going off to wars on behalf of their British masters around the world. So sad.

Thanks for the info on Chinese missile program. Is this why India lost? I heard many excuses before but this one is new.

Indian Establishment were well aware that during the period of 1962 war , Chinese have adopted a very aggressive policy . And we know the numbers of Vietnamese who were dead because the war.

The war in Vietnam and the spillover conflicts in Laos and Cambodia were even more lethal. These numbers are also hard to pin down, although by several scholarly estimates, Vietnamese military and civilian deaths ranged from 1.5 million to 3.8 million, with the U.S.-led campaign in Cambodia resulting in 600,000 to 800,000 deaths, and Laotian war mortality estimated at about 1 million.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/arun...dearly-chinese-media-warns-india-1998096.html
The Chinese move "unsurprisingly set the Indian media ablaze", the article, written by Ai Jun, reads. The Global Times piece also took offence with the comments of Brahma Chellaney, a professor at the Center for Policy Research in New Delhi.

Quoting Chellaney's tweet, which read, "SILLY: China claims India's Arunachal state but didn't have names for its various counties. Now it invents the names", the Global Times calls the argument and other such arguments "absurd."

"It is time for India to do some serious thinking over why China announced the standardised names in South Tibet at this time," the article said.

The state-run daily said "playing the Dalai Lama card" was never a wise choice for New Delhi.

"If India wants to continue this petty game, it will only end up in playing dearly for it," the daily said.

Entire NE belongs to China.

:disagree::disagree:

Just because 1962 was won by China... every narrative ends with 1962.. we Beat India.. so what.. it was against a poorly prepared army and a pussy as leader...
Again.. if Chinese leadership thought they could beat India in a war... they would have piled on their army and arm-twisted India into getting things done their way.. the very fact they don't means they know its not 1962 anymore.
i get your overall point.but it is not realistic to expect Chinese to just break out with military aggression now towards India. The whole world will easily see China as the "aggressor"..but yes due to fact that India is a much bigger boy today than back then and India has alot more on the line now too. tbh i think China should just focus on trade and play neutral with India so that India does not get more insecure and support anti China policies and standpoints along with the other complainants too.

Most places renamed by China have Dalai Lama, Tibet links: Expert

China had earlier this week given a new name, Wo'gyainling, to Guling Gompa, located on the outskirts of Tawang. This is the place where the sixth Dalai Lama was born.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...a-have-dalai-lama-tibet-links-expert-4625085/

Most of the six places in Arunachal Pradesh that China renamed recently have some significance related to the Dalai Lama or Tibet, a China expert said on Sunday. “This is only an attempt to show its severe displeasure to India” for allowing the Dalai Lama to visit the Tawang monastery in Arunachal Pradesh and address religious congregations there, Srikanth Kondapalli, a professor of Chinese studies at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, told PTI. China had earlier this week given a new name, Wo’gyainling, to Guling Gompa, located on the outskirts of Tawang. This is the place where the sixth Dalai Lama was born.

Daporijo town in Upper Subansiri district was named Mila Ri. It is located besides the river Subansiri, which is one of the principal rivers of Arunachal Pradesh and a major tributary of the Brahmaputra. Kondapalli said this place has been used by people from Tibet to enter into India and was a corridor that has not seen military presence from either side for many years.

Renaming of Mechuka as Mainquka was to challenge India’s claim on the area as it is strategically located, with heavy military presence, he said. The Indian Air Force maintains an Advanced Landing Ground there, which is located in West Siang district. Bumla, the place where the Dalai Lama made his first stopover during his April 4-13 visit to Arunachal Pradesh, has also been renamed by the Chinese as Bumola. Kondapalli said this area was invaded in 1962 by the Chinese troops who were subsequently pushed back by the Indian Army.

Namaka Chu area has been renamed as Namkapub Ri, he said, adding the area has a huge potential for hydro-electricity. China renamed a sixth place as Qoidengarbo Ri area but it is not clear which place in Arunachal Pradesh it refers to. According to Kondapalli, these areas also have a huge potential for agriculture and fisheries besides hydro-electricity.

All these places came into prominence in the 1980s when several Chinese strategic scholars started writing about them, saying these could solve problems of electricity and vegetation in Tibet, he said. These green areas, capable of producing vast quantities of food, were seen by Chinese scholars as the “apple of the eye” of the Tibet region, which is generally dry, Kondapalli said.

He said this was part of a trend started by China of giving names to their claims — specifically the islands in South China Sea where it has conflicting claims with Southeast Asian countries. Kondapalli suggested that India can hit back at China by renaming Aksai Chin and Mansarovar areas, which are under Chinese occupation but claimed by India.

Back
Top Bottom