What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1663416594452.png

Hahahaha! Serves the government right for trying to play around on the fence like this. Basic due diligence should have thrown up that this map was coming out.

I hope the right lessons are learned from this humiliation. Wonder what our response will be.
I hope that the Indian govt will withdraw from SCO in order to retaliate against China.

Hahahaha! Serves the government right for trying to play around on the fence like this. Basic due diligence should have thrown up that this map was coming out.

I hope the right lessons are learned from this humiliation. Wonder what our response will be.
Your response would be? lol you can only try to bully smaller easter neighbours of yours.

True, India is a western asset in SCO, with India serving western interest, this group is going nowhere. If India doesn't leave, China should leave and start a new group.
Russia needs India in SCO to balance China's influence. Without proper reasons, we cannot get Russia to agree that we drive India away.

You know what is CGTN?

Here is SCO's map of member states.

this is the post from Swamy's twitter feed
It's not the MAP of sco from what i can tell
People can go to the OFFICIAL SCO WEBSITE TO CROSSCHECK

it's from CGTN 2018 someone tweeted it to swamy and now it's true for OP

@Cheepek reverse Google searched it look at what i found
Pic is from 2018 from CGTN link attached below

News from 2018 and people are jumping at "twitter news"

Last edited:
I hope that the Indian govt will withdraw from SCO in order to retaliate against China.
India should be kicked out from SCO and should never had been admitted to the group in the first place becos india is not a friend of china and the region. India is a friend of the us and west camp.

True, India is a western asset in SCO, with India serving western interest, this group is going nowhere. If India doesn't leave, China should leave and start a new group.
India should be kicked out from the group, india is not a friend of china and the region, but a friend of russia. More important, india's national interest is with us and the west. India joining the group effevtively paralyzed SCO that only serves the interest of india and us.

Russia needs India in SCO to balance China's influence. Without proper reasons, we cannot get Russia to agree that we drive India away.

Russia is a state going downhill. India its main ally is slowly moving towards the west, building relations, buying weapons whilst Russia is trying to hold on to India. SCO looks powerful on paper only, the west is openly supporting Ukraine whilst SCO members are too scared to support Russia.

Back
Top Bottom