What's new

Featured China reluctant to approve $6b ML-I loan

Please dont quote Shehbaz Rana. He's is FA pass economist and fake news peddler. This is the standard of our journalism unfortunately. That there are journalists who come out as experts but actually express their political affiliation in their opinion.

Before 1949, China went through 100 years struggle, while in the opposite, India was under British rule.

The British not only rule, but also changed India mindset, culture, the society DNA.

India lack of revolution mindset, I don't see any chance India can revolt and get rid of the burden of legacy.

Rss will rule India for quite many years, if not decades.
that was not a struggle, it is called "Century (100 years) of humiliation" so better call spade a spade....

that actually changed the mindset of chinese, when a war was going on the ccp went into hiding and KMT took on the war... that left KMT too much weaker force and ccp came in and threw the KMT to Taiwan....
so cheaters who never fought suddenly have a country for free...

that mindset is still in with chinese people, cheating and backstabbing is only known in mainland china. Taiwan has peaceful people, so many chinese men are now running to Taiwan in dingy boats...

China may not work with PTI. Some newly crowned mafia ministers have racist views against the Chinese.
can you back this chawal up? so the CPEC projects started during this tenure of this gov are a joke and only the ones started in tooi parties tenure are CPEC projects?

can you back this chawal up? so the CPEC projects started during this tenure of this gov are a joke and only the ones started in tooi parties tenure are CPEC projects?

Chinese have conveyed their message to the State that elements in Government are employing tactics of sabotage in many key projects prioritised by China.

It is the same scenario where Gulf countries have asked the state to bar elements inside the government who have malicious agenda fueled by sectarian hate.

Its very simple to understand for most people.

Why don't you invest your energies to design a new logo for GoP which excludes Tea and Jute? It's something that may excite you more than anything that is happening in Pakistan.

Chinese have conveyed their message to the State that elements in Government are employing tactics of sabotage in many key projects prioritised by China.

It is the same scenario where Gulf countries have asked the state to bar elements inside the government who have malicious agenda fueled by sectarian hate.

Its very simple to understand for most people.

Why don't you invest your energies to design a new logo for GoP which excludes Tea and Jute? It's something that may excite you more than anything that is happening in Pakistan.
you say that but do you think Chinese are idiots? they had reservations with tooi partyu and its use of CPEC money for using on election politics like that khatti train which regardless will always be a burden on entire punjab, that dollar dar has been caught using Chinese money for tooi parties political stunts and NOT CPEC projects. then there is multan metro too!

so this bongie and chawal that CPEC has stopped was quashed long ago. CPEC project have been used to build dams something chaddy tooi wal didn't want to do instead tried to finger Pakistan with LNG from qatar and giving mian mansha even more of people's money like its mian's peo's money. more IPP's on qatari LNG.

I can see your design of the insignia of Pakistan. tooi, nihari, chawal and istanjadari of the amritsari mofo's

you say that but do you think Chinese are idiots? they had reservations with tooi partyu and its use of CPEC money for using on election politics like that khatti train which regardless will always be a burden on entire punjab, that dollar dar has been caught using Chinese money for tooi parties political stunts and NOT CPEC projects. then there is multan metro too!

so this bongie and chawal that CPEC has stopped was quashed long ago. CPEC project have been used to build dams something chaddy tooi wal didn't want to do instead tried to finger Pakistan with LNG from qatar and giving mian mansha even more of people's money like its mian's peo's money. more IPP's on qatari LNG.

I can see your design of the insignia of Pakistan. tooi, nihari, chawal and istanjadari of the amritsari mofo's
Why would China finance electoral reform in Pakistan?

had they done that, 180% of it would have ended up in in UK, USA, and Swiss banks. when the USAid UKaid discoverd that Pakistanis were stealing the aid monies, they devised a new plan. asked them to show the project plans and show the site in person to a rep, complete the project, we check it by visitng the site, then give you the monies. guess what? the fat pandit family found a way around it, albeit not as blatant as before (i.e fake projects) but now they were over-invoicing (stealing 2 millions out of every 10)
Your in UK. You know corruption exists in Europe as well. Italy was and still is a corruption blackhole. Yes, I doubt Pakistan would be able to use and perform as well as Germany did with the Marshall Plan. WE don't have work ethic, literacy, emphasis on scientific thought etc. However the fact is and you can't disagree that $200 invested in Pakistan would move the country forward few decades. The Chinese could easily contract their companies to build projects. For instance the Chinese financed and built the M-5 motorway. I have been following the construction of the M-14 Hakla-Yarik motorway which is being built by Chinese contractors. It's even obvious the quality is wwell below par.

If China financed and then China contracted their own companies corruption could be reduced. $200 billion would make another Pakistan which would easily counter India and thus help China;s global ambitions. Also Pakistan could be touted as a example to rest of the developing world.

However we have to be realistic. Americans is just a name for British, Germans, Italians, Danes, Irish, Swedes and other European migrants. When they launched the Marshall Plan they were merely helping out the mother continent. This is analogous to us ex-pat Pakistani's supporting Pakistan. We do it not for any personal benefit. We do it because our parents/ancestors came from there and there is natural affinity.

The Chinese are more alien to Pakistani's and vice versa then even Americans. They are almost opposite of us. In fact Chinese culturally are closer to the west then Pakistani's. I am sure you have ran into Dave Ying, Janet Yo, Nancy Lao etc.

And having difficult names does not cut. Years ago I had a work collegue named Karamatullah. All the English workers pronounced his name all over. Some would just use "K" but despite what digs he got he never once thought - okay guys just call me Kevin.

China is not ready to trust the present politico-military setup holding power here. Better for us not to have loans.

Point of contention is probably the cost not the loan
The phase wise project under AB was suppose to cost 5b $ but the scope of that project was small

I still beleieve sooner or later it will pass just corona creating breaks

pti is corrupt china is not going to give money to ik ik is just a good speaker bot action are zero .

that actually changed the mindset of chinese, when a war was going on the ccp went into hiding and KMT took on the war... that left KMT too much weaker force and ccp came in and threw the KMT to Taiwan

that‘s factually incorrect, the KMT’s excesses against the ordinary citizens of China boosted Mao’s ranks and empowered the CPC. Chiang Kai-shek was a terrible administrator and was also schooled by Mao in guerrilla warfare.

Point of contention is probably the cost not the loan
The phase wise project under AB was suppose to cost 5b $ but the scope of that project was small

I still beleieve sooner or later it will pass just corona creating breaks

Yes it will be approved but its taking sweet time. Project was supposed to start years ago.

Yes it will be approved but its taking sweet time. Project was supposed to start years ago.
IMF has put breaks on most of foreign financing projects...had we not rush to print fake notes we wouldnt be in this situation

Back
Top Bottom