What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

Indian media reported that 20 Indians and 45 Chinese soldiers were killed in Galwan valley clash, but how come China captured a large number of Indians but India got no Chinese despite claiming killing more than double more Chinese soldiers than their own dead?

Indian media reported that 20 Indians and 45 Chinese soldiers were killed in Galwan valley clash, but how come China captured a large number of Indians but India got no Chinese despite claiming killing more than double more Chinese soldiers than their own dead?
Logic and evidence is not part of dictionary in india.

Yesterday, I spent some time on Indian Defence Forum to write some home truths to the Indian on the threads opened for this video and earlier pictures.

All i know this morning that I have been banned for spam, because I responded back to the usual attacks on Pakistan, like we see here from the Indians , e.g. beggar , terrorist country etc. etc.

That begs the question, how Indians survive on this forum despite writing so much shit and lies against Pakistan!! I on the other hand didn't not lie about anything. On the contrary I started to show the evidence to the Indians.
Intolerant little midgets trying to increase their heights on the world stage by lies, propaganda and narrative building.

I asked such questions from Indians on their defence forum, where are the proofs from the Indians!! They say their government has a policy of ethics and do not show such evidence.
Indians and ethics!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yesterday, I spent some time on Indian Defence Forum to write some home truths to the Indian on the threads opened for this video and earlier pictures.

All i know this morning that I have been banned for spam, because I responded back to the usual attacks on Pakistan, like we see here from the Indians , e.g. beggar , terrorist country etc. etc.

I survived that forum for couples of days and then being banned for good, Indians can only live in their own world, they never allow anything other than their own narratives.

008dd23ugy1gvfjs4eso1j60u00fd42x02.jpg

:)

According to Indian twitter warriors, the captured Indian officers is not the story. But the fear in this PLA soldiers eyes tells the whole story.

I kind of agree with him though.... this PLA soldier would probably have nightmare of that nasty smell for years after holding arms of the
Indian officer on that walk. The minutes probably felt like years. What a shitty job, but someone have to do it. :undecided:
Screenshot 2021-.png

According to Indian twitter warriors, the captured Indian officers is not the story. But the fear in this PLA soldiers eyes tells the whole story.

I kind of agree with him though.... this PLA soldier would probably have nightmare of that nasty smell for years after holding arms of the
Indian officer on that walk. The minutes probably felt like years. What a shitty job, but someone have to do it. :undecided:View attachment 785179
This is not fear
This is the face of absolute disgust

Back
Top Bottom