What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

Cute.

The next video will be of them telling their names, ranks & ID Numbers.

And finally the following one will be of them being handed over to the Indians.

That will put the 'propaganda' theory to bed.

While I wish China had released all the info at once back in 2020 as Pakistan did post Balakot, I now see the merits of this approach. Leaking information drip by drip is like cutting off someone’s limb with a dull knife.

Leaking information drip by drip is like cutting off someone’s limb with a dull knife.
denzel_intro.jpg

Do they not realize that PLA also has their signatures, biometrics, etc? They want to further embarrass themselves? This is not enough humiliation??

You mean they're gonna shoot down their own helicopters in a confused rage?

wait a few more days, the interrogation and confession video will come out,

let's see how Indians can spin this? still paid Pakistan actors? :rofl:

While I wish China had released all the info at once back in 2020 as Pakistan did post Balakot, I now see the merits of this approach. Leaking information drip by drip is like cutting off someone’s limb with a dull knife.

I don't think it was China's original intention to release these photos and videos. It is Indian who invited this humiliation upon themselves by hyping up "detaintion of 200 Chinese soldiers".

This is a fitted response to India's low blow. GOI and IA have not idea how to cope with this punch, and Internet Indians are suffering a psychlogical meltdown.

I don't think it was China's original intention to release these photos and videos. It is Indian who invited this humiliation upon themselves by hyping up "detaintion of 200 Chinese soldiers".

This is a fitted response to India's low blow. GOI and IA have not idea how to cope with this punch, and Internet Indians are suffering a psychlogical meltdown.

Exactly.

I think most sane people have already moved on from the Galwan fiasco. The Bhakts could've gone on living with their supapowan dreams and aspirations in tact if they didn't decide to press their luck with the 200 PLA detained fake news. Now they are forced to basically cover up one lie with another in very rapid successions.

Exactly.

I think most sane people have already moved on from the Galwan fiasco. The Bhakts could've gone on living with their supapowan dreams and aspirations in tact if they didn't decide to press their luck with the 200 PLA detained fake news. Now they are forced to basically cover up one lie with another in very rapid successions.

disgusting shithole place called India

everything from India is fake, based on my years of PDF experience

Sari indian fouzz ki ankhain nikal leen chinesss na ??
blindfolding is a recognized form of torture. when you are blinded due to hooding or a blindfold and made to walk someplace, you become disoriented.

you start imagining all sorts of frightening scenarios about your end. you might even think you were being taken to the nearest cliff to be dropped off.

Last edited:
Exactly.

In a way, we have Indians to thank for, otherwise, all these Fantastic photos and videos would have been in the dark of PLA's archive cabinets, and never seen the light of the day. :cheesy:

well, Indian twitter trolls say PLA was humiliated, so have to release some fake photos now to boost morale :rofl: Indians think Chinese are like them

Indians don't have honor, unlike East Asia society, it's a culture thing

In a way, we have Indians to thank for, otherwise, all these Fantastic photos and videos would have been in the dark of PLA's archive cabinets, and never seen the light of the day. :cheesy:

Exactly, PDF Indians and twitter Indian trolls shout to stop "one china policy", want to declare Tibet independence, Taiwan independence, blah blah

I so appreciate that if they can really do that, that's a big favor and great service to chinese people

Last edited:
well, they say PLA was humiliated, so have to release some fake photos now :rofl:

Indians are lack of honor, like exist in East Asia society, it's a culture thing

Sure, they are Indians!

They are trying so hard in online discussion to justify GoI not releasing their own photos and videos to revenge, none of them would even mention there ain't any since PLA controlled the battle ground. I think Bollywood has screwed their mind up, so they actually believe IA is invincible.

I know these turds had the absolute shit kicked out of them, but they should be ashamed of their bearing, they look like fcking sanitary workers, sorry excuse for officers.

Sure, they are Indians!

They are trying so hard in online discussion to justify GoI not releasing their own photos and videos to revenge, none of them would even mention there ain't any since PLA controlled the battle ground. I think Bollywood has screwed their mind up, so they actually believe IA is invincible.

well, typical honorless Indians, they say India government is so nice, they have whiter than white attitude, PLA should appreciate GOI and thank Modi, blah blah :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom