What's new

China released the video of captured Indian soldiers in Galwan

China has a history of helping wounded Indian soldiers.

View attachment 785004

I heard stories from my grand dad about a clash in Arunachal in the sixties (probably what the picture is about above, in 1962), that Indian soldiers retreated so fast (basically ran away as fast as their skinny chicken Indian legs could carry them), PLA troops could not keep up with them. Later, the dirty Indian guns left behind were cleaned, oiled and serviced by PLA and given back to the Indian Army.

Tells you a lot....

I don't get how Indians have the gall to still claim their soldiers killed 50 chinese soldiers,China would have wiped these guys out and pushed the toll above 50 ,,if Indian army had managed to killed even 8,not 4, that china officially claimed.China has been pretty restrained after their dominance in the clash,some other nation's military might have caved into bloodlust ,killing all captives after one of their's own has been killed.

It's not like they really believe that BS. They just play dumb so they can be a proud Indian, the essence of Bollywood war movies.
I heard stories from my grand dad about a clash in Arunachal in the sixties (probably what the picture is about above, in 1962), that Indian soldiers retreated so fast (basically ran away as fast as their skinny chicken Indian legs could carry them), PLA troops could not keep up with them. Later, the dirty Indian guns left behind were cleaned, oiled and serviced by PLA and given back to the Indian Army.

Tells you a lot....

It is true:

1634229929009.png

Is he a high ranking officer? There were 4 high ranking Indian officers got captured.

indiansoldier2020.jpg

Most of them are from PARA SF ...lolzzz....A plot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali...
Looks like a major from PARA SF

Back
Top Bottom