What's new

China ready to invest $160 billion in Andhra Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thing it's a hoax. $160 billion is too big to be invested in a single province. :no:

You can check with your friends who are working in Tata Communications , Airtel, whether more number of Tejas devices are in their network or Huawei.

I am not from Kerala, from Tamil Nadu. And for your information, AIRTEL's complete network in Kerala is made of Tejas devices, you can't find even a single foreign vendor device.

:lol: Buddy you are trying to mix two different things in one.

In optical transmission different technology used for different purpose.
As I said Tejas is master of SDH (low end or you can say customer side equipment) but for backbone only big players like Ciena, Huawei, alcatel, ECI can be used. No one used Tejas for DWDM even with low cost because they are not mature enough. I am also working for ****** Airtel and even in our network more then 6K Tejas devices used.

And for foreign vendor in Andhra Pradesh, Airtel using Huawei for its backbone in PAN India, even Ciena is their at Chennai.

:lol: Buddy you are trying to mix two different things in one.

In optical transmission different technology used for different purpose.
As I said Tejas is master of SDH (low end or you can say customer side equipment) but for backbone only big players like Ciena, Huawei, alcatel, ECI can be used. No one used Tejas for DWDM even with low cost because they are not mature enough.
I am also working for ****** Airtel and even in our network more then 6K Tejas devices used.

And for foreign vendor in Andhra Pradesh, Airtel using Huawei for its backbone in PAN India, even Ciena is their at Chennai.

DWDM is a platform where tejas stepped in newly, currently Tejas sealed an order worth 50crores to implement DWDM network in RAILTEL. At the cost of implementing a ECI device we can implement 3Tejas devices of the same capacity.

The devices,what ever you are saying were implemented in large numbers before the arrival of tejas. Whether any CIENA devices were implemeneted in AIRTEL network after the arrival of Tejas??. And the numbers u said is wrong, Tejas devices used by Tata Communications is more than 13k and AIRTEL is the biggest private customer for tejas(so u can imagine the numbers in Airtel n/w). And for your information i'm from Tejas sales.

DWDM is a platform where tejas stepped in newly, currently Tejas sealed an order worth 50crores to implement DWDM network in RAILTEL. At the cost of implementing a ECI device we can implement 3Tejas devices of the same capacity.

The devices,what ever you are saying were implemented in large numbers before the arrival of tejas. Whether any CIENA devices were implemeneted in AIRTEL network after the arrival of Tejas??. And the numbers u said is wrong, Tejas devices used by Tata Communications is more than 13k and AIRTEL is the biggest private customer for tejas(so u can imagine the numbers in Airtel n/w). And for your information i'm from Tejas sales.

Its not the topic to fight ....

Figure I posted in for only WEST region to which my team take care.. not for complete India, In North region they used only ECI only handful of Tejas in Panjab and Rajasthan.... And I really dnt know about South.

****** recently (not more then 6 months) bought Ciena for Pune & Chennai back bone.

Every one want to use domestic products, even government start to support it.

@Jesus buddy as you are from sales .. can you compare how much Tejas DWDM cost as compare to Huawei DWDM.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can check with your friends who are working in Tata Communications , Airtel, whether more number of Tejas devices are in their network or Huawei.

I am not from Kerala, from Tamil Nadu. And for your information, AIRTEL's complete network in Kerala is made of Tejas devices, you can't find even a single foreign vendor device.

Man you have choose wrong name. Now how to blame the Jesus for any post? dont choose god's or spiritual name.

US$ 160 billion is more then double the total investment china proposes in its higher then mountain and deeper then ocean friend even in 10 years.

HongWu
is surfing this thread but he is in pink, must be itching to post some pearls :D

hogwu can u give ur valuable feedback(troll) and leave this thread

Oh Jeasus Pakistan Defence Forum was the last place where I thought I will find you
Please bless this Soul

Not a single dime of this 160 billion is coming your way。

So sit down and be calm。:wave:

Its not the topic to fight ....

Figure I posted in for only WEST region to which my team take care.. not for complete India, In North region they used only ECI only handful of Tejas in Panjab and Rajasthan.... And I really dnt know about South.

****** recently (not more then 6 months) bought Ciena for Pune & Chennai back bone.

Every one want to use domestic products, even government start to support it.

Yes, me too don't want to go off topic. Since the facts are not that correct, it's itching to give a reply. CIENA device might have been bought to replace a older one/card(which could have problem),the new back-bone which AIRTEL is going to implement is on MPLS-TP in the west and that project is already with us and our system engineering team is arranging schedules for the demo. CIENA is marketing Tejas products like TJ100ME,TJ1610 in their brand name OME6110,OME6030 in the north America. In the same way NEC is marketing Tejas's TJ14xx products in their brand name.

Matter of fact is, Government's support is only in words. RELIANCE had implemented more OME6110,OME6030 devices in their network, which they bought from CIENA(which were actually shipped by Tejas from India to CIENA US and from them again it shipped back to RELIANCE), it's the brand name for which we Indians are sick rather than quality. Tejas landed in almost 50 countries including Bangladesh,Srilanka, etc, etc, those were happened only because of quality for the amount customer paid, not bcoz of any support from government.

From now-on will be on topic strictly..

several our companies invested or are going to invest in India,most are about energy,real estate,auto industry.what India should do is to improve the investment environment.local govt should be more efficient, you know what our investors cannot endure most about India is DELAY.

China is trolling India
no,India is trolling India!
everybody knows it's fake news.it's hard to imagine so many India media reported it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom