What's new

China ready to invest $160 billion in Andhra Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jesus buddy as you are from sales .. can you compare how much Tejas DWDM cost as compare to Huawei DWDM.

I am not sure about the Huawei DWDM cost. We are implementing DWDM in our TJ1600c platform, the chassis will be 18lakhs aside the charges depends up on the card composition and the AMC customer chooses. When it comes to international customer the amount will vary in large numbers just for s/w upgradation of around 100 Tejas devices, EZECOM were charged around $60,000. To local customers for s/w upgrade we aren't charging anything, its purely based on the AMC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a single dime of this 160 billion is coming your way。

So sit down and be calm。:wave:

no,India is trolling India!
everybody knows it's fake news.it's hard to imagine so many India media reported it

You guys must invest that amount. I have guaranteed investment multiply returns. Seriously ;)

several our companies invested or are going to invest in India,most are about energy,real estate,auto industry.what India should do is to improve the investment environment.local govt should be more efficient, you know what our investors cannot endure most about India is DELAY.
Honestly, investment environment must be better. Not only for the foreign investors, but also for domestic investors. I'm hopeful it will happen sooner rather than later.

CHINESE , noodles , and 160billion $$$$............
whats the difference....

You guys must invest that amount. I have guaranteed investment multiply returns. Seriously ;)
the number is not big problem, it's only half of that in my province in the past 6 month,or maybe 1 quarter of this year.
what i doubt is if they can benefit.they have to face many problems:unknown consumer groups,different culture,bad infrastructure,and the most important,India see China as threaten.

the number is not big problem, it's only half of that in my province in the past 6 month,or maybe 1 quarter of this year.
what i doubt is if they can benefit.they have to face many problems:unknown consumer groups,different culture,bad infrastructure,and the most important,India see China as threaten.

After 2014 Genral Elections Alot of things in india will change for good
Believe me of course if a good party with Good leaders will come to power
Hint BJP must win

After 2014 Genral Elections Alot of things in india will change for good
Believe me of course if a good party with Good leaders will come to power
Hint BJP must win
hope what you said is true.
Modi? he had been to China two years ago and invited investment,and it's said he run his province very well,but lead a country is much harder.

hope what you said is true.
Modi? he had been to China two years ago and invited investment,and it's said he run his province very well,but lead a country is much harder.

Yes & apart from that Modi is Pro Russia & China
So we can see some serious growth in Sino-Indian relationship

He is the best bet this country had got
If the Congress party comes back to power then god help us

Cut it man. I was joking. Why do you have to give a serious answer for that.

Economy news about India has always been a banned topic in Defence.pk

No idea when this rule was ever changed / Please read the rules before creating such threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom