What's new

China reacts sharply to Antony's visit to Arunachal Pradesh

lets visit arunachal and embarrass the chinese

arunachal is like any other indian state & there's constant movement between the states anyway. But if you initiate a mass visit just to embarass the chinese, that will backfire on us badly. We will end giving undue publicity to the issue. Let's keep it normal.. China can keep having tantrums whenever it feels like. Nothing is gonna happen..

antony visited own state.. if they have issues they should go buck themselves..

arunachal is like any other indian state & there's constant movement between the states anyway. But if you initiate a mass visit just to embarass the chinese, that will backfire on us badly. We will end giving undue publicity to the issue. Let's keep it normal.. China can keep having tantrums whenever it feels like. Nothing is gonna happen..

Mate we are not politicians to initiate mass visits...
We wish to be tourist to enjoy it.....
And they can cry over this...

Antony should visit AP more often..even if it is for the opening of the local Panchayat well.

WTF??!! China really is getting a bloated ego, who do they think they are telling an Indian member of government not to visit a state in INDIA?! These bully tactics may work on others but NOT INDIA.

These days China is acting more and more arrogant but their bark is far worse than their bite.

better they put their middle fingure in their own arse and keep smelling it whole day so that they dont divert their DIRTY mind in unrelated areas!

Antony should visit AP more often..even if it is for the opening of the local Panchayat well.

those bastxxds are not to talk about who should visit AP, I would say Antony should visit Tibet, Taiwan, Viet, Philo more often...before reaching the high, China has started diggings its own grave!

Communist insecurity is really laughable. Considering the fact that despite their rapid emergence they still have to harp around their insecurities to feel important.

BTW you guys from north, west and southern India should visit our places here in NE. It is simple, beautiful and very very close to the nature. Arunachal is magnificent place as I have visited Tawang for some spiritual discourses by HH. You would love the state.

i hope the forces have a contingency plan in case another chinese invasion takes place. I think we are seeing a slightly more assertive india, that's not afraid of confrontation with china . Soon a point will come, where aggressive patrols in our territory would begin to be neutralized.

Back
Top Bottom