What's new

China ranks first worldwide in PV power capacity

As I said you can't smack down logic with assumption, logical fallacy, delusion and denial.
Military technology is irrelevant in that topic, the thread talk about industrial technology.

Your 26 pages did not prove anything except logical fallacy, delusion and ignorance. I debunked with lot of PROOFs and LOGIC.

I have corrected the medical into pharmaceutical; but since you ask :
Dynamic MR - Samsung Medison
Samsung Unveils NExCT 7, Its First Premium CT Scanner | Medgadget
Samsung Displays Full Portfolio for Healthcare Imaging at RSNA 2013 | Imaging Technology News
Samsung Electronics America Acquires CT Imaging Company - Industry News - MedImaging.net

Samsung-NEXT.png

I asked for a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine. You provided links to an ultrasound technology and some articles about CT scanners. Let me give you a short history lesson. CT (or CAT) scanners first appeared in the 1970s in the US. MRI machines appeared in the 1980s, a full decade later. They are not the same. Also ultrasound is not high-end equipment nowadays.

Here's a brochure for Shenzhen BASDA Medical Apparatus Co.
https://fsi.i-net-server.net/fsi/st...rochures/1-021904-0000-000_brochure_01_EN.pdf

There are nine different MRI systems in the brochure.

Bstar-300 - 3.0T MRI
Bstar-150 - 1.5T MRI
Bstar-120 - 1.2T MRI
Bstar-070 - 0.7T MRI
BTI-050 - 0.50T MRI
BTI-042 - 0.42T MRI
BTI-035 - 0.35T MRI
BTI-030 - 0.30T MRI
BTI-020S - 0.20T MRI

The most powerful one is the Bstar-300 at 3.0T.
f9L1iiV.jpg

KdDL9MZ.jpg

Also in the same brochure is the BDH-180 Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT).
ZMAbEI8.jpg

VctF3An.jpg

Neusoft product page.
Neusoft Medical

NSM-S15 (Sparkler 1.5T)-Superconductive MRI System
Neusoft Medical

NeuSight PET/CT (Positron emission tomography–computed tomography combined)
Neusoft Medical

NeuViz 128 128-Slice CT Scanner System
Neusoft Medical

NeuViz 64 64-Slice CT Scanner System
Neusoft Medical

In this post, I just proved that China can make high-end CT, MRI, PET/CT, and SPECT scanners. It's not an exaggeration to say that these types of medical equipment are the 'Lamborghini' equipment of the medical industry because some of these machines actually cost more than a Lamborghini if you purchased them from Western companies.

MRI machines are not cheap.
Why Does an MRI Cost So Darn Much? - TIME

Can South Korea match any of the equipment I posted above?

And if you actually read the article, it says that Trina has a 22.13% efficiency cell which is the same as Panasonic's 22.1% cell. I have not said *one thing* about market share. Where do you see the words market and share in sequence anywhere in my post? I don't see the difference in sophistication. And until we know the unit price of both cells, it is irrelevant. GaAs based multijunction panels cost 50,000 dollars per square meter with 40% efficiency, is that "sophisticated"?

While I'm here offering my expertise as someone who actually does research in this field, we have some Indonesian guy flapping his mouth about "quality" and "performance". My boss would laugh in my face if I talked about "quality" or "performance". Quality of what? What does quality mean? What does performance mean? They're just marketing buzzwords.

Trina Solar also reached 21.25% efficiency for multi-crystalline silicon solar cell. I wonder if antonius123 understands the significance of this.

About Us | Trina Solar USA

And if you actually read the article, it says that Trina has a 22.13% efficiency cell which is the same as Panasonic's 22.1% cell. I have not said *one thing* about market share. Where do you see the words market and share in sequence anywhere in my post? I don't see the difference in sophistication. And until we know the unit price of both cells, it is irrelevant. GaAs based multijunction panels cost 50,000 dollars per square meter with 40% efficiency, is that "sophisticated"?

While I'm here offering my expertise as someone who actually does research in this field, we have some Indonesian guy flapping his mouth about "quality" and "performance". My boss would laugh in my face if I talked about "quality" or "performance". Quality of what? What does quality mean? What does performance mean? They're just marketing buzzwords.

So you work in Trina / Yingli? OK. I accept you speak based on certain level of expertise not simply an internet boys like some chinese members like to show here.

But still your article also says that the leader now is SunPower USA with 24% efficiency ?
The next breakthrough in solar technology costs | Business Spectator

I asked for a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine. You provided links to an ultrasound technology and some articles about CT scanners. Let me give you a short history lesson. CT (or CAT) scanners first appeared in the 1970s in the US. MRI machines appeared in the 1980s, a full decade later. They are not the same. Also ultrasound is not high-end equipment nowadays.

Here's a brochure for Shenzhen BASDA Medical Apparatus Co.
https://fsi.i-net-server.net/fsi/st...rochures/1-021904-0000-000_brochure_01_EN.pdf

There are nine different MRI systems in the brochure.

Bstar-300 - 3.0T MRI
Bstar-150 - 1.5T MRI
Bstar-120 - 1.2T MRI
Bstar-070 - 0.7T MRI
BTI-050 - 0.50T MRI
BTI-042 - 0.42T MRI
BTI-035 - 0.35T MRI
BTI-030 - 0.30T MRI
BTI-020S - 0.20T MRI

The most powerful one is the Bstar-300 at 3.0T.
f9L1iiV.jpg

KdDL9MZ.jpg

Also in the same brochure is the BDH-180 Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT).
ZMAbEI8.jpg

VctF3An.jpg

Neusoft product page.
Neusoft Medical

NSM-S15 (Sparkler 1.5T)-Superconductive MRI System
Neusoft Medical

NeuSight PET/CT (Positron emission tomography–computed tomography combined)
Neusoft Medical

NeuViz 128 128-Slice CT Scanner System
Neusoft Medical

NeuViz 64 64-Slice CT Scanner System
Neusoft Medical

In this post, I just proved that China can make high-end CT, MRI, PET/CT, and SPECT scanners. It's not an exaggeration to say that these types of medical equipment are the 'Lamborghini' equipment of the medical industry because some of these machines actually cost more than a Lamborghini if you purchased them from Western companies.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems (MRI), View MRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems from Samsung C&T Corporation on EC21.com

And I think I've told you that I refer to Pharmaceutical not medical equipment.

What KIET says Korea is ahead China in Medical Care, not in Medical Equipment.

:sarcastic:Perhaps sometime in the future, China can licensed this screen technology to other countries including South Korea, etc so that antonius123 can continue to defend his argument that these nations' display technology are superior in technology to China. :cheers:

Smartphone screen with resolution million times higher than iPhone: Chinese researchers make technology breakthrough

25 August, 2015 SCMP

A breakthrough in rare earth display technology could increase the resolution of smartphone screens by a factor of over a million; but consumers will need to open their eyes widely, and their wallets, to see the difference.

By putting six different types of rare earth elements in a nanoscale capsule and beaming lasers onto it, Chinese researchers obtained for the first time the full spectrum of visible light, according to a paper published in the journal Angewandte Chemie.

Apple's top of the range retina displays – used in iPhones, iPads and Macbooks – currently boast around 300 pixels per square inch (PPI). By comparison, the rare earth display could reach 850 million PPI.

The study opens up a new direction for the future development of display technology utilising rare earth materials, according to Zhang Zhongping, a professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Hefei Institute of Physical Science and lead author of the study.

But it could take a long time before the displays are seen by consumers, he said.

"Pixels are only one part of display technology. When pixels go down in size, it requires laser beams to become extremely fine as well," Zhang said.

"To generate and control laser beams at a nanoscale [level] is a problem that has not been solved."

Pixel-wise however, the rare earth display has some significant advantages over present technologies such as plasma and light-emitting diode (LED) screens. All display devices for consumer use today generate colours by mixing red, yellow and blue.

While the three-colour approach was instrumental in the invention of colour displays, problems emerged as the resolution increased. For decades, scientists have searched for a method of displaying the full-spectrum of visible light in a single point without colour blending or filtering.

In the rare earth screen, the pixels have a ball-like structure with six layers of different elements such as Thulium and Erbium. By changing the wavelength of the laser beam, they can produce different colours.

Though there are a number of emerging technologies – such as quantum dot or nanocrystal displays – that also claim to solve this problem, their production either requires poisonous materials or is too sophisticated at present for mass production.

Rare earth displays on the other hand are simple to produce, Zhang said.

"The biggest challenge is to find the right rare earth elements and control their precise composition," he said.

"A wrong element or slight disproportion will make it impossible to obtain pure white light, which is the benchmark from which to evaluate the performance of a display technology."

The team has spent three years on the project. After many failures, they finally achieved a formula that could be mass produced in chemical plants.

The issue of price, however, remains. Though China is the world's largest rare earth producer and the price of ore has dropped in recent years, Zhang said a smartphone display using rare earth elements could be quite expensive.

i would rather desire a very low powered display that last for a month on a single charge..more practical than super...high resolution

:laugh: Your requirement will be met faster than you imagine with the introduction of better battery technology nowadays on the new phone today for instance I was told that Huawei latest phone battery gets charged up very rapidly. Maybe you should check it out.

You're running out of excuses that Europe harassed Chinese solar companies because they didn't want Chinese companies operating in the solar industry.

When Europe saw Chinese companies winning market share with advanced solar panels sold at an affordable cost and used trade protectionism to try and eliminate Chinese solar companies.

This backfired as China decided to expand its own solar market and within a couple of years became the largest solar market in the world. Chinese companies install the solar capacity n China.

You've lost your flimsy argument!

Stop running in circles son....everyone knows Chinese companies were dumping solar panels.

WTO says U.S. duties on Chinese solar panels break rules - LA Times

Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems (MRI), View MRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems from Samsung C&T Corporation on EC21.com

Congratulations, you posted a 0.32T MRI located on a very obscure website. How come Samsung doesn't have this product on its main website? I'm very impressed...not really.

So now you claim South Korea is a leader in pharmaceuticals?

Wikipedia has a list of the top 100 best selling drugs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_selling_pharmaceutical_products

Which one of these drugs were developed by a South Korean company?

Last edited:
As I said you can't smack down logic with assumption, logical fallacy, delusion and denial.
Military technology is irrelevant in that topic, the thread talk about industrial technology.

Your 26 pages did not prove anything except logical fallacy, delusion and ignorance. I debunked with lot of PROOFs and LOGIC.

I have corrected the medical into pharmaceutical; but since you ask :
Dynamic MR - Samsung Medison
Samsung Unveils NExCT 7, Its First Premium CT Scanner | Medgadget
Samsung Displays Full Portfolio for Healthcare Imaging at RSNA 2013 | Imaging Technology News
Samsung Electronics America Acquires CT Imaging Company - Industry News - MedImaging.net

Samsung-NEXT.png

Everybody knows that Panasonic is not the leader in term of market share, Trina is.

But what I was asking you is "International Standard" which refer to sophistication level, not the sales :)

Please dont derail this thread like you used to do.

You only repost what I have debunked already - as you always like to do. Reposting - such a bad habit in discussion that you also demonstrate in this thread with other member :lol:. That demonstrates your "behavior" : when you lost your debate - you will be always still stubborn with your claim/opinion :lol:

As I said: your claim about OLED never can take off, only demonstrator, etc above is simply your own assumption coming from thin air and show your ignorance and delusional behavior. I have debunked it in post #351 and many others.

Global OLED Market Expected to Reach $ 37.2 Billion by 2020 | LightNOW
OLED.jpg

Key findings:
* World OLED market is expected to grow rapidly owing to increased adoption of OLED technology into smartphones, television and lighting applications.
* Lighting application of OLED technology expected to grow at a CAGR of 45.8% during the forecast period 2015-2020, owing to rapid technological advancement.
* The Asia-Pacific market is expected to see tremendous growth for OLED technology. The region will account for nearly 35.9% of the total market by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period.

Thats what Experts have concluded by market research, same like Panasonic boss and the other expert statement that you downplayed. Not a simply blind claim from thin air like you always do :laugh:. And you should respect that instead of forcing somebody else to accept your baseless claim from thin air against evidence just like many other chinese member like to do :lol:

If you still not satisfied with it, please request moderator to re open that thread, but please dont be off topic again.

Again please stop derailling this thread.

I've already debunked your link.

Your link is all about what will happen 4-5 years from now. These are all mere PREDICTIONS. Not facts. By 2020, my prediction is OLED won't even be talked about as its not a viable business strategy to produce a product that has very little consumer demand. It's like what happened to plasma TVs.

I've already said, OLED can never become mainstream as QD gives the same quality picture as OLED at a fraction of the cost.
Consumers won't pay 3-4 times as much for a TV when they can get the same quality for much cheaper. Without that demand, OLED production becomes a failing proposition. This is why OLED is just another promotional technology promoted by another tech company. Promotional technologies pop up all the time from various companies that never become mainstream.

You still can't accept the fact that all your claims are wrong about Korea being ahead of China.

You can't provide facts to back up your laughable claims and when you've given a bunch of links, I've debunked every single one of them.

You lost your argument!

Stop running in circles son....everyone knows Chinese companies were dumping solar panels.

WTO says U.S. duties on Chinese solar panels break rules - LA Times

Chinese solar panel makers produce advanced technology at an affordable price. Thats why its gaining market share over European companies. European companies produce the same technology at a higher price due to bureaucracy.
Europe wants to protect their failing companies by discriminating against Chinese companies. The European consumer is the loser in this as they have to pay much higher price.

Europe wants to eliminate Chinese companies as it wants its solar companies to dominate this future industry. They just don't like Chinese companies grabbing market share at the expense of European companies. Dumping solar panels is the excuse to use trade protectionism.

So you work in Trina / Yingli? OK. I accept you speak based on certain level of expertise not simply an internet boys like some chinese members like to show here.

But still your article also says that the leader now is SunPower USA with 24% efficiency ?
The next breakthrough in solar technology costs | Business Spectator

LMFAO!!!!!

Before you were jumping up and down about Korean technology in medical sector being so far ahead of China but after you got your a$$ handed to you by @j20blackdragon, you now say it's pharmaceutical.

Pharmaceutical industry includes drugs, vaccines and medical equipment :lol:

Your industries are shrinking from 13 to 6 to now at 4 and you have no proof at all on anything.

Chinese solar panel makers produce advanced technology at an affordable price. Thats why its gaining market share over European companies. European companies produce the same technology at a higher price due to bureaucracy.
Europe wants to protect their failing companies by discriminating against Chinese companies. The European consumer is the loser in this as they have to pay much higher price.

Europe wants to eliminate Chinese companies as it wants its solar companies to dominate this future industry. They just don't like Chinese companies grabbing market share at the expense of European companies. Dumping solar panels is the excuse to use trade protectionism.

No, you're simply wrong, dumping was the consequence of bad Chinese planing where companies were relying on endless subsidies and projected exponential rises in sales (see steel industry, mining). Due to this, they took massive credits to expand production, sales dropped, credits and massive overcapacity stayed, the only possible solution was to flood EU and US markets, when that didn't go through CCP thought of killing several birds (more one and a quarter, as the consolidation in Chinese PV industry was ruthless http://cleantechnica.com/2014/01/06/china-withdraws-support-75-solar-equipment-manufacturers/) with one stone, by "going green", thus reducing pollution, garnering public opinion, reducing healthcare costs down along the line and saving an ailing industry which was collapsing due to reasons explained above.

Your link is all about what will happen 4-5 years from now. These are all mere PREDICTIONS. Not facts. By 2020, my prediction is OLED won't even be talked about as its not a viable business strategy to produce a product that has very little consumer demand. It's like what happened to plasma TVs.

I've already said, OLED can never become mainstream as QD gives the same quality picture as OLED at a fraction of the cost.
Consumers won't pay 3-4 times as much for a TV when they can get the same quality for much cheaper. Without that demand, OLED production becomes a failing proposition. This is why OLED is just another promotional technology promoted by another tech company. Promotional technologies pop up all the time from various companies that never become mainstream.

You keep derailing this thread?

LOL.You said the experts consensus as prediction while your own claim as FACT. You are really a perfect clown :lol:

Could you bring stronger evidence that said contrary to what Experts says?

Otherwise, please go away with your delusion.

Regarding QD: China is not ahead Korea in QD, but Korea ahead China in OLED - the future

You still can't accept the fact that all your claims are wrong about Korea being ahead of China.

You can't provide facts to back up your laughable claims and when you've given a bunch of links, I've debunked every single one of them.

You lost your argument!

Why wrong? You prove nothing! and i gave evidence :lol:

LMFAO!!!!!

Before you were jumping up and down about Korean technology in medical sector being so far ahead of China but after you got your a$$ handed to you by @j20blackdragon, you now say it's pharmaceutical.

Your industries are shrinking from 13 to 6 to now at 4 and you have no proof at all on anything.

If you say that pharmaceutical include medical equipment, then accept the fact that China lags behind Korea as the evidence said.

:laugh:

LOL.You said the experts consensus as prediction while your own claim as FACT. You are really a perfect clown :lol:

Regarding QD: China is not ahead Korea in QD, but Korea ahead China in OLED - the future

You lost your argument!

LMFAO!!!!!

If you say that pharmaceutical include medical equipment, then accept the fact that China lags behind Korea as the evidence said.

No, you're simply wrong, dumping was the consequence of bad Chinese planing where companies were relying on endless subsidies and projected exponential rises in sales (see steel industry, mining). Due to this, they took massive credits to expand production, sales dropped, credits and massive overcapacity stayed, the only possible solution was to flood EU and US markets, when that didn't go through CCP thought of killing several birds (more one and a quarter, as the consolidation in Chinese PV industry was ruthless http://cleantechnica.com/2014/01/06/china-withdraws-support-75-solar-equipment-manufacturers/) with one stone, by "going green", thus reducing pollution, garnering public opinion, reducing healthcare costs down along the line and saving an ailing industry which was collapsing due to reasons explained above.

Nope, YOU are wrong!

This is the usual European excuse used to discriminate against Chinese solar companies.

Chinese companies offered advanced technology at affordable prices and took away market share from European companies. This is the main reason to discriminate against Chinese companies, to protect the inefficient European companies.

Business is about producing a good at an affordable cost. Companies that can produce advanced technology with the lowest possible price will win over market share. Chinese companies out competed European companies and won that market share.

Its all about using trade protectionism to protect their companies.

PREDICTIONS about what will happen to a promotional technology in 2020 is not proof of Korea being ahead of China in display technology.

China is equal to Korea in LCD which is the mainstream technology currently being used.

All your OLED pipe dreams in 2020 are just that...... pipe dreams.

Why don't you first provide technologies that Korea is ahead in medical equipment?
J20blackdragon humiliated you in his previous post and you have yet to answer him.

Nope, YOU are wrong!

This is the usual European excuse used to discriminate against Chinese solar companies.

Chinese companies offered advanced technology at affordable prices and took away market share from European companies. This is the main reason to discriminate against Chinese companies, to protect the inefficient European companies.

Business is about producing a good at an affordable cost. Companies that can produce advanced technology with the lowest possible price will win over market share. Chinese companies out competed European companies and won that market share.

Its all about using trade protectionism to protect their companies.

:lol:

Look, same thing happening in steel sector- first overcapacity, then WTO cases, now massive layoffs, 400.000 Chinese steelers are in danger of getting fired.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-01/25/c_135044264.htm

I bet in two years time you will be telling the story how everyone was after China steel sector jobs :omghaha:

------------------------
Now fears of reduction in social stability are being heard. I predict quite soon, there will be a dearth of Chinese posters on PDF. They will all have to post on Weibo, beautiful, touching stories about how the evil world is out to get them...

PREDICTIONS about what will happen to a promotional technology in 2020 is not proof of Korea being ahead of China in display technology.

China is equal to Korea in LCD which is the mainstream technology currently being used.

All your OLED pipe dreams in 2020 are just that...... pipe dreams.

Why don't you first provide technologies that Korea is ahead in medical equipment?
J20blackdragon humiliated you in his previous post and you have yet to answer him.

LOL. You are circling around :laugh:

Korea OLED expertise above China's is not prediction anymore, it is FACT! Keep delusional.

:lol:

Look, same thing happening in steel sector- first overcapacity, then WTO cases, now massive layoffs, 400.000 Chinese steelers are in danger of getting fired.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-01/25/c_135044264.htm

I bet in two years time you will be telling the story how everyone was after China steel sector jobs :omghaha:

------------------------
Now fears of reduction in social stability are being heard. I predict quite soon, there will be a dearth of Chinese posters on PDF. They will all have to post on Weibo, beautiful, touching stories about how the evil world is out to get them...

LMFAO!!!!

Ahhhh yes.

Can't win the debate on European discrimination of Chinese solar companies so now change the subject to something else :lol:

Bud, you tried your best but YOU got owned :coffee:

LOL. You are circling around :laugh:

Korea OLED expertise above China's is not prediction anymore, it is FACT! Keep delusional.

Stop humiliating yourself kid.

YOU came on PDF like a big shot and opened a thread about how Korea is ahead of China in overall technology.

Then members here gave you PROOF of how China is way ahead in military technology.

Then you switched it to civilian technology. You gave 13 industries in which you said Korea is ahead. Then after getting embarassed and your claims getting debunked, you then brought it down to 6 industries. We continued to debunk your laughable nonsense and then you said it's only 4 industries which were semiconductor, display, medical, automotive.

We have already debunked you on display, medical and even automotive.

So basically Korea is only ahead of China in semiconductor :lol:

As I've told you before, stop embarrassing yourself with sh*t you have no knowledge about.

LMFAO!!!!

Ahhhh yes.

Can't win the debate on European discrimination of Chinese solar companies so now change the subject to something else :lol:

Bud, you tried your best but YOU got owned :coffee:

I like how you need to pretend that you don't see how the two examples are connected, how they both follow up on the same pattern.
It was just an illustration for the less intellectually endowed, i see i need to take it to even more basic levels for you.
In any case, it is clear to anyone with two functioning brain cells and a cursory understanding of China/PV industry/EU subsidies what happened, regard less of your mental gymastics and attempts at spin.

meanwhile...hordes of unemployed in the middle kingdom grow larger....due to epic competitiveness! :omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom