What's new

China radiation exposure following Japan blasts

thank god almighty. the wind blows it toward east.
it is said U.S solders on the carriers were affected. pathetic boys...

That is not to be happy about. Only two months, the wind will change direction.

福岛核电站采用的是铀钚混合氧化物这种比铀氧原料贵2-3倍,而且危险性高的原料,反应堆用的也是安全性差的快增殖反应堆,而且沸水堆只有一回路,直通涡轮。日本人玩这种手段只要有点脑子的都看得出来他们想要干什么:不就是为了储备制造核弹的那点钚嘛。
现在据报导爆掉的一号堆已经在用硼酸了。一开始不肯用是因为一旦用了硼酸,里面的核燃料就全部报废了。福岛电站用的可是MOX燃料,那可是极重要的战略资源,你们懂的。
福岛倳件的发生的主因是人祸,其次才是天灾(哋震,而不是大家想象中的海啸,原因见下)。
事故是因为控制棒裂开,慢化剂涌入。控制棒落下时产生了弹棒事故,导致燃料棒暴露在外。同时电力中断,冷却水循环停止。反应堆又因为燃料棒暴露停不下来,炉内温度超高,把冷却水烧成压力巨大的蒸气。由于日本炡椨和管理者脑子进水,11号到12号一天多都没解决简单的临时供电问题。导致燃料棒融解了!在这之前当然把控制棒先烧毁。
于是核电站工作人员只有含泪强行把壳内蒸气放出,这真TM是自杀行为啊!12号只疏散了10公里内的人,就开始放出一回路蒸气了。结果放了一会自己就顶不住了。福岛市民享受了一下午核蒸气浴。可是放走了蒸气依然解决不了燃料棒干烧的问题,于是神风自卫队拿人命去填。
现在电视里已经没有炉心消息了,请问日本炡椨敢报个平安不?老说核电站周围幅射剂量下降,那是人家自卫队采用神风攻击,人工注入慢化剂吸收液的功劳.官防长官这就是在赌,在赌燃料棒没有烧穿压力壳的下部。现在谁也不知道壳内真的怎么样了。可是如果燃料棒烧穿,立刻如上一次蒸气刚接触外界空气,形成氢气爆炸把惊人厚度的混凝土外壳炸飞一样。燃料棒接触地面和空气立刻发生恐怖的氢气超级大爆炸......地图可以重新画了。
现在东日本大量海水流入地下,盐碱地还是小事. 直接拿海水去冷却堆心,气化的一回路蒸气污染了整个东日本和北太平洋。最可怕的是冷却水流入地下,进入了地下水系统。以后东日本养出游戏Fallout里的双头牛来大家都别惊讶了。

今东电二号反应堆燃料棒完全露出水面2个多小时,东电竟未通报。该企业三十年的造假史,号称日本的三鹿。据BBC报道,设计屏蔽壳的工程师透露,设计是无法抵御地震和海啸的。日本为获核武原料有意用不安全核反应堆,现存钚约86.8吨,可生产2000-3000枚核弹头。

from comment below the news in 163

mainly means japan nuclear reactor use unsafe design because they intend to produce nuclear weapon. huge radiation leak is on the way, sure, my country, and all other countries beside japan will be affected.

i fail to translate it, help me!

Japan radioactivity leaking "directly" into atmosphere: IAEA
Japan radioactivity leaking "directly" into atmosphere: IAEA - Yahoo! News

u call them pathetic for no fault of theirs. they r actually helpless poor souls.

They were there for relief effort, especially with helping to contain the crisis at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. Leaking of nuclear fuel affects everyone. You better hope they are successful in their efforts.

The only thing pathetic here is your comment, and your mentality. It's quite sickening actually.

His English is poor and he may have meant "it is said U.S solders on the carriers were affected. poor boys..."

So let's give him the benefit of the doubt before we all jump down his throat ok? He's never been known to post anything remotely negative before.

Yes, I know abt translation.

But then how come CHina is F*cked up due to Japan as the OP has stated.

Is it due to radiation effects or somethign else he talking abt?

Excuse me but what do you mean by the F word?

i will try to rephrase the original post. It seems that Japan has been recycling Plutonium that can be used in nuclear weapons. To hide from the outside world and to protect the harvest, Japan did not handle the cooling procedure properly and hence caused the explosion and radiation.
----
hmmm.....If this is true, I am wondering how the world would react and what happens next.

Wait, radiation is affected by wind? I didn't know that.... seems strange

Gamma rays are not carried by wind but they gets attenuated by atmosphere about a couple of Kms out from the source.

Alpha and beta particles do not travel far by themselves but can adhere to dust and debris from explosion/gas (or just by themself) and carried large distance by wind. They stay radioactive alot longer and can cause alot more harm when injested or breathed in by living organisms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom