What's new

China proposes Inter-country Highway

Bad idea!

a freeway connecting China Myanmar and BD is okay but also india? WTF?

How did you sense my mind :undecided:!

may be your country also want access in Kolkata port :undecided: anyway you will get access in BD port if you ask :)

i prefer more ..China-Pakistan-India-Bangladesh-Myanmar-Thailand connection :D

Add 2 more-Malaysia, Singapore.

The end result is Bangladesh and China gets connected by a road link. Does it matter if one more highway is built to connect Dhaka and Kolkata? I suppose this new proposition is more like a diplomatic gesture to convince India that the sole purpose of this inter country highway is economic benefit of the countries involved. ;)

One already exists...ever heard of Jessore Road? Next mission should be to make the road run in a single country. It really did hurt me when I saw our road was running in different country.

The border in this region is not as simple as you think it is. Banglas and Burmese have festering territorial issues, plus terrorists, drug traffickers and arms smugglers criss-cross the dense jungles at the borders. That's the main reason why it is difficult to make such arrangements, before conducting a mini-war in the region to clear all this menace up and make it easier for either Banglas, Burmese, you or us to trade with each other.

Myanmar won't give any concession to Bangladesh until both of them solves the Rohingya issues. Myanmar is also trying to get rid of extreme Chinese influence in their country. Protest against Chinese projects are getting very common these days in Myanmar.

if indians are involved you have to add another 50 years to the date of completion of the indian section of the project
also they'll be deadbeat on payments. Good to hear indians are out of it as they are running out of money too.

Indians are not interested in such projects with China, this is not the first time proposal by China. :omghaha:

Insecure Bangladeshis *facepalm*

Myanmar is not interested in direct connectivity with Bangladesh via Cox's Bazaar. So any highway connecting Bangladesh and China will be going through Indian territory anyways.

Any highway connectivity will involve the existing roads. And if you guys are thinking China will build a dedicated 6 laned expressway just to connect Dhaka to Kunming then I can just :omghaha:

Indian territory my ***.. Cant you read english???? If China funds the project then there is no problem as Myanmar was insisting BD to fund the road inside its territory but we dont have that kind of cash..

if indians are involved you have to add another 50 years to the date of completion of the indian section of the project
also they'll be deadbeat on payments. Good to hear indians are out of it as they are running out of money too.

India can build its own infrastructure like Roads,modern airports,metrorails,unlike some of our neighbouring states ;) so no thanks :wave:

523532_380195505394148_1601482276_n.jpg

22527379898365428083217.jpg

del1.jpg

4. All need to wait for China to liberate S Tibet. Road and rail communications, power lines, and oil and gas pipe lines will follow automatically. Water sharing will be fair and benefit all peoples.

Bucket load of cr@p as usal..

If you really like to wait until 2050, plz select 1 (or some) independent states of current india who'll be there in the transit :).

If you really like to wait until 2050, plz decrease 1 (or some) country who by then will become part of India and won't be there as a seperate country in the transit :D

Indian territory my ***.. Cant you read english???? If China funds the project then there is no problem as Myanmar was insisting BD to fund the road inside its territory but we dont have that kind of cash..

No I can not read English, I can only type in English:lol:

C'mon Bangladeshi Shakespeare, show me where in the article does it say that China alone will fund the project. Myanmar doesn't want a direct link to Bangladesh for other reasons, money is not it. Do a bit of research and you ll find out.

No I can not read English, I can only type in English:lol:

C'mon Bangladeshi Shakespeare, show me where in the article does it say that China alone will fund the project. Myanmar doesn't want a direct link to Bangladesh for other reasons, money is not it. Do a bit of research and you ll find out.

it is a chinese proposal and china knows it that they have to fund it as BD already requested funding for the connectivity so did Myanmar.

Now you tell me, where in the article it says that the road will go through Indian territory except that it is extended towards Calcutta...??

it is a chinese proposal and china knows it that they have to fund it as BD already requested funding for the connectivity so did Myanmar.

Now you tell me, where in the article it says that the road will go through Indian territory except that it is extended towards Calcutta...??

What is the response from Myanmar? :cheesy:

Myanmar has decided to landmine Bangladesh-Myanmar border, there had been widespread protest against China funded project in Myanmar.

What is the response from Myanmar? :cheesy:

Myanmar has decided to landmine Bangladesh-Myanmar border, there had been widespread protest against China funded project in Myanmar.

Really? Any link to prove this hypothetical claim?

Back
Top Bottom