What's new

China Prepared to Settle India Border Dispute, Wang Says

This example is not that accurate. Actually Korea is in front of us and most of the wars between China and Japan in history is because we fought for Korea; so it is better to say Korea and Japan the permanent enemies.

In Japanese history, Korea was always referred to as Kujira no ma ni ebi or : A Shrimp among whales.

I can tell our nipponjin friend here is still dreaming of an East Asian alliance comprising of China,Japan and Korea. Had Japan historically not been the aggressor against Korea and later during WW2 against China as well it could have been possible. Still good economic ties is desirable between us only if Japan is sincere in correcting the mistakes.

lol, did i say anything about an east asian alliance? Just saying that there are very obvious cultural and social similarities between Japan , China and Korea. It is much more present in the three countries that i stated, than any other country in Asia-Pacific.

Israel went without US support and attacked Iraw's nuclear reactor. It went to many countries to kill, like when its plane was hijacked in a foreign country.

Arabs are very good, but they've too much ego. There is too much infighting. This is what will bring them down, as it has before. Israel air force can fight at least 2 air force at once, Currently, only Egypt and Saudi have decent air force. Syria and Lebonon basically are really behind. Jordan is super friendly, and isn't air superior either.

Also you'll protect Pakistan to protect your intersts. You're having gawadar and your investment will make you richer, its not free money. Of course we are better off too, but China is much better off. Also don't forget war of 71, when China didn't come to aid of Pakistan,

It's true China is doing many things for Pakistan, but in the end, interests. Once Pakistan is sucked dry, it'd be left alone like Afghanistan.
Trust me, the US has indirect support in anything Israel does. The fact the US guarantee to defend Israel is enough to give Israel confidence to go after its interest, such as the case you mentioned attacking Iran/Syria nuclear reactor. Nobody wants to attack the Israel but there is a tacit understanding that Israel has the US's backing.

Arabs will defeat Israel without the US's led West backing. It is that simple. No amount of air power will withstand regional Middle-east power who is growing at a high rate and has the manpower and resources to suffocate Israel in a long extended war.

Wrong. We can seek other port from Iran or elsewhere but we chose Pakistan because there is a level of trust and strategic alliance. I don't know where you heard the story that we get richer through the exchange. It is mutually beneficial. Why don't you consider our 50+ billion investment in Pakistan energy sector and infrastructure? The only reason Pakistan is slow to develop is due to internal politics and terrorism. You have our full support but Pakistan is the only one that can utilize to its advantage. Please ask us for soft loan or anything if you need help. We never say no to Pakistan. If we can help Pakistan developed a military industrial complex through various joint-collaboration, TOT, and assistance, then we sure can help build up Pakistan economy. Of course, all this depend on Pakistan government determination to get rid of terrorism so economic development can go ahead without security threat to investors.

You have to understand that in '71, it was Soviet-India vs US-Pakistan with China indirect support, especially diplomatically. We are weak ourselves. Show some consideration. In Korean War, we fought ourselves but we never blame anyone that didn't come to our aid. Like I said, you have our support.

I am so tired of everyone treating us as sucking blood monster. We are not into that. We are into mutual beneficial relationship, not colonial relationship. What we did in Pakistan is not about money. I can assure you that. We make more money elsewhere in the world than Pakistan but we stick with Pakistan because it is one of the very few country that give us moral support to continue our rise. We will remember Pakistan when we succeed our transformation.

Last edited:
seems like china going to leave Pakistan as USA did, if border disputes are settled.

Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.

I've been tell this for many times...... there;re no frieends, China is using pakistan and pakistan is using china.... one day maybe not today you'll get part....... Pakistanis should learn to be stand on their own legs.....why they put theit hops on another country???

Trust me, the US has indirect support in anything Israel does. The fact the US guarantee to defend Israel is enough to give Israel confidence to go after its interest, such as the case you mentioned attacking Iran/Syria nuclear reactor. Nobody wants to attack the Israel but there is a tacit understanding that Israel has the US's backing.

Arabs will defeat Israel without the US's led West backing. It is that simple. No amount of air power will withstand regional Middle-east power who is growing at a high rate and has the manpower and resources to suffocate Israel in a long extended war.

Wrong. We can seek other port from Iran or elsewhere but we chose Pakistan because there is a level of trust and strategic alliance. I don't know where you heard the story that we get richer through the exchange. It is mutually beneficial. Why don't you consider our 50+ billion investment in Pakistan energy sector and infrastructure? The only reason Pakistan is slow to develop is due to internal political and terrorism. You have our full support but Pakistan is the only one that can utilize to its advantage. Please ask us for soft loan or anything if you need help. We never say no to Pakistan. If we can help Pakistan developed a military industrial complex through various joint-collaboration, TOT, and assistance, then we sure can help build up Pakistan economy. Of course, all this depend on Pakistan government determination to get rid for terrorism so economic development can go ahead without security threat to investors.

You have to understand that in '71, it was Soviet-India vs US-Pakistan with China indirect support, especially diplomatically. We are weak ourselves. Show some consideration. In Korean War, we fought ourselves but we never blame anyone that didn't come to our aid. Like I said, you have our support.

I am so tired of everyone treating us as sucking blood monster. We are not into that. We are into mutual beneficial relationship, not colonial relationship. What we did in Pakistan is not about money. I can assure you that. We make more money elsewhere in the world than Pakistan but we stick with Pakistan because it is one of the very few country that give us moral support to continue our rise. We will remember Pakistan when we succeed our transformation.

In other words:

中国貿易、中国パートナーシップ

中国贸易,中国合伙企业

We Trust in China !!! UNDEINABLE true friendship
Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg

Pakistan will never learn.... You people were telling the same thing about 10 20 years back about US... look where it got you now

Back
Top Bottom