What's new

China police clashing with Muslims from China’s Hui minority after they were barred entry to a mosque,

First it was the "Hui are model citizens and the Uyghur are foreigners and trouble makers", now it's Hui and foreigners and trouble makers Ever since that the Uyghurs have successfully been dealt with.

The comment also comes with a bonus completely made up testimony 👌.

At what point are Pakistani muslims gonna realize that the Chinese government just don't like Muslims and have an even worse opinion about Islam?

@LeGenD @beijingwalker @RescueRanger @SQ8
Always known this, there was a Chinese professor visiting NDU Islamabad Zhou Rong:

1685506278566.jpeg

Zhou Rong was an expert analyst and lived in Pakistan for six years, he had some very “controversial” opinions on Muslims especially the ETIM and Chinese Muslims.

But because of CPEC and his influence in Beijing the Pakistani state treated him as “bahi bahi”. 😂 we are such fucking hypocrites!

An entire ethnic group of people isn't rounded up or targeted like it is in China.

Your attempt to compare are poor at best, malicious at worst.
Aboriginal people in Canada were systematically genocide
People now think of Canadians as white or French
never aboriginal
The history of the Anglo-Saxon genocide is a historically verifiable fact
In fact, the UK, France's deradicalization programs and China's re-education are the same thing
They are all trying to re education people with Islamic extremism to de-radicalize
China is trying to use reason and law to restore humanity to those who are lost in Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, learn to live in peace with non-Islamic believers or Islamic believers of different sects, and let them understand that women also have personality and freedom of choice. Women should not be man's private property. In terms of restoring Uyghur women's rights taken away by Islamic extremism, what China is doing is real women's rights.

The most absurd and ridiculous thing now is the feminism defined by American neoliberalism.
Neoliberal feminism requires Muslim women to wear the veil and BURQA, because this kind of feminist thinks that is the real Muslim woman. Uyghur women never wear the clothes of Arab women. Many Uyghur women are coerced by extremism and must wear them, otherwise they will be attacked by Uyghur extremists.

The American propaganda war media once reported a news that the Chinese police shot and killed a Uyghur man. The report only said that the man was trying to persuade a Uyghur woman to wear appropriate clothing.
This is actually what often happens. Uyghur Islamists find that the clothes worn by Uyghur women are too modern, not the Islamic black robe, and they beat women. Of course the police came. After he attacked the woman and attacked the Chinese police, he was shot dead.

Now in the U.S. propaganda war against China, Uyghur women wear Arabic clothes and masks. I am quite surprised why the U.S. propaganda war is not as effective as it was in the Cold War era 30 years ago. I guess one may be too double standards, while encouraging Iranian women to take off their headscarves, while encouraging Uyghur women to live under the control of Islamic extremists. This kind of double standard makes America's ideological propaganda war itself schizophrenic.

Aboriginal people in Canada were systematically genocide
People now think of Canadians as white or French
never aboriginal
The history of the Anglo-Saxon genocide is a historically verifiable fact
In fact, the UK, France's deradicalization programs and China's re-education are the same thing
They are all trying to re education people with Islamic extremism to de-radicalize
China is trying to use reason and law to restore humanity to those who are lost in Islamic fundamentalist terrorism, learn to live in peace with non-Islamic believers or Islamic believers of different sects, and let them understand that women also have personality and freedom of choice. Women should not be man's private property. In terms of restoring Uyghur women's rights taken away by Islamic extremism, what China is doing is real women's rights.

The most absurd and ridiculous thing now is the feminism defined by American neoliberalism.
Neoliberal feminism requires Muslim women to wear the veil and BURQA, because this kind of feminist thinks that is the real Muslim woman. Uyghur women never wear the clothes of Arab women. Many Uyghur women are coerced by extremism and must wear them, otherwise they will be attacked by Uyghur extremists.

The American propaganda war media once reported a news that the Chinese police shot and killed a Uyghur man. The report only said that the man was trying to persuade a Uyghur woman to wear appropriate clothing.
This is actually what often happens. Uyghur Islamists find that the clothes worn by Uyghur women are too modern, not the Islamic black robe, and they beat women. Of course the police came. After he attacked the woman and attacked the Chinese police, he was shot dead.

Now in the U.S. propaganda war against China, Uyghur women wear Arabic clothes and masks. I am quite surprised why the U.S. propaganda war is not as effective as it was in the Cold War era 30 years ago. I guess one may be too double standards, while encouraging Iranian women to take off their headscarves, while encouraging Uyghur women to live under the control of Islamic extremists. This kind of double standard makes America's ideological propaganda war itself schizophrenic.
Yeah, Canada is very self aware and teaches about the aboriginal genocide and persecution in school.

China however doesn't even acknowledge the existence of the tiananmen square incident.

To you and the Chinese government and their apologists, anyone who believes in Islam is an extremist, and a threat to the Chinese state. Don't pretend otherwise, we both know this is the case.

You're just spouting a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and amounts to nothing more than "whataboutism".

I know you social score will go down, but at least have a little bit of self respect.

Yeah, Canada is very self aware and teaches about the aboriginal genocide and persecution in school.

China however doesn't even acknowledge the existence of the tiananmen square incident.

To you and the Chinese government and their apologists, anyone who believes in Islam is an extremist, and a threat to the Chinese state. Don't pretend otherwise, we both know this is the case.

You're just spouting a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and amounts to nothing more than "whataboutism".

I know you social score will go down, but at least have a little bit of self respect.
Don't get emotional, for a country of 10 million Turkic Uyghurs to take strong measures to reverse the spread of Islamic extremism is a real responsibility to Uyghur Muslims.

You and I both know that if left unattended, with a population of 10 million, there will be at least a million radicals. This region is located in the interior of Asia and borders Afghanistan. The US CIA officials openly said that they would arm At least 500,000 Uighurs are fighting guerrilla warfare against China. If the American plan is really realized, it will trigger large-scale terrorist attacks and wars. resulting in the death of a large number of people.

Do you really think that the Uyghurs are capable of armed independence?

Uyghurs mainly live in the desert oases in southern Xinjiang. It is located in the interior of Asia, consisting of deserts and oases, surrounded by the Pamirs, the Tianshan Mountains, the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, and the Taklama Desert. As long as China controls the roads and water sources, the Uyghur terrorists in the various oases separated by the desert will are easily wiped out.

Do you really want to see this kind of war break out?

I think you, who have malicious intentions towards China and hope that the Uyghurs will shed as much blood as possible, will want to see this kind of tragedy happen.

Don't get emotional, for a country of 10 million Turkic Uyghurs to take strong measures to reverse the spread of Islamic extremism is a real responsibility to Uyghur Muslims.

You and I both know that if left unattended, with a population of 10 million, there will be at least a million radicals. This region is located in the interior of Asia and borders Afghanistan. The US CIA officials openly said that they would arm At least 500,000 Uighurs are fighting guerrilla warfare against China. If the American plan is really realized, it will trigger large-scale terrorist attacks and wars. resulting in the death of a large number of people.

Do you really think that the Uyghurs are capable of armed independence?

Uyghurs mainly live in the desert oases in southern Xinjiang. It is located in the interior of Asia, consisting of deserts and oases, surrounded by the Pamirs, the Tianshan Mountains, the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, and the Taklama Desert. As long as China controls the roads and water sources, the Uyghur terrorists in the various oases separated by the desert will are easily wiped out.

Do you really want to see this kind of war break out?

I think you, who have malicious intentions towards China and hope that the Uyghurs will shed as much blood as possible, will want to see this kind of tragedy happen.
No, I don't know that, because you literally are just making up numbers.

I'm not emotional here because this all.means nothing to me.

You're the one getting emotional because you can't stand anything not falling for you bs propaganda lol.

All you're doing is engaging in bad faith arguments. From strawman arguments and slippery slop arguments, all the way to fear mongering.

Nothing you've said is factual, or backed by any real evidence.

Take your own advice, stop being emotional.

No, I don't know that, because you literally are just making up numbers.

I'm not emotional here because this all.means nothing to me.

You're the one getting emotional because you can't stand anything not falling for you bs propaganda lol.

All you're doing is engaging in bad faith arguments. From strawman arguments and slippery slop arguments, all the way to fear mongering.

Nothing you've said is factual, or backed by any real evidence.

Take your own advice, stop being emotional.
As you said, you don't really care if Uyghurs live or die

it doesn't make sense to you

You are just using this topic to vent your malice towards China

i care about this topic

Because I don't want the Uyghurs to be radicalized,

just like the Ukrainians are being used as cannon fodder by the Americans

First it was the "Hui are model citizens and the Uyghur are foreigners and trouble makers", now it's Hui are foreigners and trouble makers Ever since that the Uyghurs have successfully been dealt with.

At what point are Pakistani muslims gonna realize that the Chinese government just don't like Muslims and have an even worse opinion about Islam?

Yeah especially when Han Chinese are also restricted from practicing traditional Daoist rituals in government buildings.

Especially when Muslims in Xinjiang were exempt from the one-child policy. They were also given free handouts to pay for Halal food.

Especially when the Chinese government has built mosques for them.

During the outbreak in Wuhan, Muslim patients were fed halal food. How much is enough? Why are Muslims entitled to such special treatment?

Anytime they get no for an answer, they start acting like victims and the Chinese government gets labelled as "anti-Islamic" for refusing to give Muslims special treatment.

Beijing Muslims openly celebrating Eid. How was this not stopped?

Last edited:

How can someone talkng like tinfoil hat expert became a think tank?

I guess this is the quality of for pk forum .
And many of the resident think tank poster are equally deposed to prefer the talking points of the former colonizer's media.Like they want to showcase their backbone or righteousness as portrayed in westernen media toward those antagonistic toward China.

Last edited:
As you said, you don't really care if Uyghurs live or die

it doesn't make sense to you

You are just using this topic to vent your malice towards China

i care about this topic

Because I don't want the Uyghurs to be radicalized,

just like the Ukrainians are being used as cannon fodder by the Americans
No, you just don't want Uyghurs to be Muslim. Let's not pretend otherwise.

My observation is for my fellow Pakistanis that have this grand delusion about what the Chinese think of them.

Your Ukrainian example makes no sense by the way.

Last edited:
How can someone talkng like tinfoil hat expert became a think tank?

I guess this is the quality of for pk forum .
And many of the resident think tank poster are equally deposed to prefer the talking points of the former colonizer's media.Like they want to showcase their backbone or righteousness as portrayed in westernen media toward those antagonistic toward China.
There's a reason why I have a positive reaction score and am generally tolerated, while the Chinese PDF members have massive negative reaction scores and are generally disliked.

If you're going to criticize other country's histories, be prepared to have the same logic thrown at your own nation.

Yeah especially when Han Chinese are also restricted from practicing traditional Daoist rituals in government buildings.

Especially when Muslims in Xinjiang were exempt from the one-child policy. They were also given free handouts to pay for Halal food.

Especially when the Chinese government has built mosques for them.

During the outbreak in Wuhan, Muslim patients were fed halal food. How much is enough? Why are Muslims entitled to such special treatment?

Anytime they get no for an answer, they start acting like victims and the Chinese government gets labelled as "anti-Islamic" for refusing to give Muslims special treatment.

Beijing Muslims openly celebrating Eid. How was this not stopped?

Maybe don't blatantly fall for obvious Chinese communist propaganda?

There's a reason why I have a positive reaction score and am generally tolerated, while the Chinese PDF members have massive negative reaction scores and are generally disliked.

If you're going to criticize other country's histories, be prepared to have the same logic thrown at your own nation.

He is Indian only by geography & accident. In his heart, he is Chinese (and hence a hardcore Chinese apologists).

It's a pathetic shameless lie
And western and Indian media perpetually try to make people believe that in China people can't protest and speak against the government, but when incidents serve their ulterior agenda, they never hesitate to contradict themselves by reporting protests, riots and anti government gatherings in China.
Al-Jazeera is neither Western media nor Indian media. It's Arab media.

First it was the "Hui are model citizens and the Uyghur are foreigners and trouble makers", now it's Hui are foreigners and trouble makers Ever since that the Uyghurs have successfully been dealt with.

@LeGenD @beijingwalker @RescueRanger @SQ8

I was just about to write this. Eye opening what two Chinese posters said about the Hui, a group that is patriotic with close cultural and racial links to Han folk.
Although there are many Chinese posters on here but there is a branch that has disdain for the Muslim population.

Anybody who supports China deserves to be deported to China. China is like a terrorist country who uses brute force on Muslims. Their tactics are well documented worldwide. Everyday these tiny creatures compare themselves with United States. I hope United States tackle China properly because these inferiority complex needs a lesson.
Says so a racist Nazi supporter... You can cry as loud as you want to your daddy savior imperial US. You are the greatest, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom