What's new

China plays down general's warning to India

The Indian Govt official said Indo-China is not in a rush to solve border disputes. :what: what does it mean?

It means India is not ready to accept chinese terms, The border agreement which Chinese are pushing is not in favor of India.

Chinese are shooting themselves in their foot by their attitude towards their neighbors.

My dear Sister Jana ji, why so much of hate towards hindus and Indians ?

?

:undecided: what did i say? paa ji thread tay vekh liya karo kidhar reply kar rahy ho.

NO hate for Hindus neither for Indians not even when you hate me :)

Nahin. maine dekha hai. Aap hinduon ko hate karte ho. khaas karke Indians ko. Why ?

:undecided: what did is say? paa ji thread tay vekh liya karo kidhar reply kar rahy ho.

NO hate for Hindus neither for Indians not even when you hate me :)

Bahut saare thread main. maine aap ko kaha bhi tha use some Hindus. I dont have problem with that. But then aap to puri hindu community ko gaali deti ho. maine hamesa some muslims use kiya hai.

why so much of hate ?

kahan dekha??

Bahut saare thread main. maine aap ko kaha bhi tha use some Hindus. I dont have problem with that. But then aap to puri hindu community ko gaali deti ho. maine hamesa some muslims use kiya hai.

why so much of hate ?

no hate. i believe in give respect get respect policy.

I dont abuse entire community unless your Indian/s start doing so, then be sure i have NO mercy policy as well.

I stand by you and your community at times when my own countrymen without any reason get abusive to them.

Thats all NO hate.

Specifically on my threads I have seen it. I was trying to talk logic and you started saying hindu terrorist = TTP= Hindu rioters etc. so you have said it earlier. i told you to use the word some. But you did not.

no hate. i believe in give respect get respect policy.

I dont abuse entire community unless your Indian/s start doing so, then be sure i have NO mercy policy as well.

I stand by you and your community at times when my own countrymen without any reason get abusive to them.

Thats all NO hate.

Specifically on my threads I have seen it. I was trying to talk logic and you started saying hindu terrorist = TTP= Hindu rioters etc. so you have said it earlier. i told you to use the word some. But you did not.

does the word hindu mean entire India?? :)

you know it well i was reffering to saffron extremists not entire India.

still my apology if you felt that way.

That is why i said use the word some hindus. But you did not. Hindu is not entire india but an entire community.

That is why i said use the word some hindus. But you did not. Hindu is not entire india but an entire community.

Oh please our current Border Forces are far less than that of China
Infact we should hurry up & build more Defenses to atleast get some parity with them

Infact we should hurry up & build more Defenses to atleast get some parity with them

that is why we are raising mountain divisions in sikkim and arunachal pradesh with all the associated hardwares

whats your opinion about these pics from America ?
W020090327594451184094.jpg

W020090327594451205798.jpg

and this one from China:
7845c432d13212618ec203.jpg

and, the most interesting one:
India-Army.jpg

Unlike the Pakistanis, the Chinese are not the natural enemies of India. Prior to 1962, our civilizations have pecefully coexisted for 1000s of year. I often feel that India is playing America's game in trying to contain China and will ultimately suffer for it.

True. China and India had coexisted for thousands of years prior to the 62 war. It's unfortunate both countries went to war. But right now, all of China's neighbors including India feel nervous about China's claim to their lands. America on it's part is seeing this as an opportunity to contain the Chinese by forging strategic relations with those nervous neighbors.

True. China and India had coexisted for thousands of years prior to the 62 war. It's unfortunate both countries went to war. But right now, all of China's neighbors including India feel nervous about China's claim to their lands. America on it's part is seeing this as an opportunity to contain the Chinese by forging strategic relations with those nervous neighbors.

Not always, most of the time and thanks to the Himalayas.

Back
Top Bottom