What's new

China pays internet users to flood web forums with pro-government propagand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable! The Chin calling others gullible!

interesting stuff, and it might actually be a good idea where the government is concerned, as long as they counter with facts and not an hominem with a spoonful of rage.

:edit: Oh yes, and allow others to post counter opinions to theirs.

I personally think it's a sht idea. It gives people an easy excuse to blank reasonable voices from either "sides"(so to speak) and is a humongous barrier to any kind of consensus building. It seems like everything is becoming more and more polarizing nowadays

Father of Democracy? Do you mean ancient Rome?

The US is the longest running fully democratic government since the French republic was replaced by a monarchical Napoleon III.

The US is the longest running fully democratic government since the French republic was replaced by a monarchical Napoleon III.

So then the policeman of Democracy maybe a better term for the US....

US did not "Father" the concept of Democracy....

Nevertheless....I deleted my comment for a reason...Its not worth arguing over.

our media is one of the most independent in the world is the joke of century..........I am wonder they never raised the issue what human rights voilations are happinning in Kashmir........2000 or more Muslims are being killed in Gujrat Indian State, Muslims' historic baberi mosque destoryed by Exterim Hindus........and lot of troubles going on in India to minority rights..........buty they never wrote anything...........about extermist hindus............Where Ball Thakrey Openly gave threats to international players.....and media don't reply to him. :taz:
Is this u called Free and Independant Media ?????????????????????????

So You Are Accussing US Of The Following:

1) Human rights voilations are happinning in Kashmir and our media dont show ?

I ask you who carries out those HR violation there is only two party i guess a) Police/and other central agencies b) Terrorists You have to get your facts right every police alleged illegal killing or HRV is reported widely in both state and national media and necessary actions have been taken please search for your self. And as far as (B) goes i hope you or our separatist leaders don't care right but media does go through the facts.

2) 2000 or more Muslims are being killed in Gujrat Indian State and our media did not show or rise voice?

First where 2000 or more who told you may be 65-75 in train and 1100 in riot max not more than 1175 back to topic if not media Then where did you here this from ? For the fact the both Pre-G and post-G have been extensively covered in all media and even CM is under investigation.

3) Muslims' historic baberi mosque destoryed by Exterim Hindus and media did not cover or hided the facts ?

Yes the facts are hided can you please share it with us please, Our media have also shown it, accused the relevant supporters and many are behind bar even top BJP workers who where in power during that time apologized and regretted organizing meeting in sensitive part.

4) You say they never wrote anything...........about extermist hindus ?
I am tired of helping you out with facts please see it for your self Terrorism in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia can hardly count 5 [ Mecca Masjid, Ajmer Dargah, Samjhauta Express, Malegaon ] of them and it has been reported with full force in all media.

5) Ball Thakrey Openly gave threats to international players and we just shut up ?
We have democracy and any one can say any thing and if it hurts others feeling then necessary action will be taken against the offender. And in this case what happen the so called threats remained threats and the player played their game and people supported them and they went home happily. Most of Indians dont support Thakrey but why you do i don't know. Even though media covered it it gave no TRP to them as people felt he is over reacting so they of-course they limited the news on this guy its not cover up its OMITTING due to lack of interest. Can you please explain me why Pakistan was not allowed to host ICC WC at the last ? It's because the threat turned imminent attack.

If you still think our media is inferior or dont show truth or hide facts or cover up story SHOW ME THE PROOF :bunny:

In a country there will be some media supporting Pro-Gov or rulling party but most does not. Even though we disagree in above posts i hope we will agree in one thing that is WE NEED EVEN MORE INDEPENDENT MEDIA

I personally think it's a sht idea. It gives people an easy excuse to blank reasonable voices from either "sides"(so to speak) and is a humongous barrier to any kind of consensus building. It seems like everything is becoming more and more polarizing nowadays

IMO as long as those sides can be heard with minimal to no effort, it is fine.

Could it not be that reporters are getting arrested and detained for doing their job because America is worse than Congo when it comes to freedom?
:lol: And we see the same 'reporters', plural, over and over again whenever someone try to bring US down to China's level when it comes to freedom of the press. And...Yeah...Americans are fleeing the US in rickety homemade rafts over to "worker's paradise" Cuba since the Congo is too far away.

The reason why no one, reporters in the US and foreign countries, took this Russian reporter's claim of 'brutality' seriously because they experienced genuine government sanctioned brutality against the press elsewhere, like China and the Congo, for examples...

Journalist beaten amid Chinese protest paranoia - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Chinese police and plain clothes agents have been told to sort out foreign journalists, even if it means belting them.

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Committee to Protect Journalists
Hardy Kazadi Ilunga was just 21. A technician with the private station Radio-Télévision Mosaïque in the southern Democratic Republic of Congo town of Likasi, he was murdered late Saturday by a gunman apparently wearing a police uniform, according to the Congolese press freedom group OLPA and local journalists.
Did she and her crew uncovered anything new while covering the crowd at the School of the Americas? Absolutely not. This facility has been under public scrutiny, including media coverage, for years...

Russian TV news crew arrested while covering Ga. protest « First Amendment Center
Arrests are common during the yearly demonstrations, which draw hundreds of protesters outside Fort Benning's main gate. Police began arresting demonstrators on Nov. 20 when the marchers went outside the area where they had a permit to protest.
Please...Even sports reporters experienced more 'unnecessary roughness' in the locker rooms than this Russian reporter and her crew at American police 'brutality' at Fort Benning.

:lol: And we see the same 'reporters', plural, over and over again whenever someone try to bring US down to China's level when it comes to freedom of the press. And...Yeah...Americans are fleeing the US in rickety homemade rafts over to "worker's paradise" Cuba since the Congo is too far away.

The reason why no one, reporters in the US and foreign countries, took this Russian reporter's claim of 'brutality' seriously because they experienced genuine government sanctioned brutality against the press elsewhere, like China and the Congo, for examples...

Journalist beaten amid Chinese protest paranoia - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Committee to Protect Journalists

Did she and her crew uncovered anything new while covering the crowd at the School of the Americas? Absolutely not. This facility has been under public scrutiny, including media coverage, for years...

Russian TV news crew arrested while covering Ga. protest « First Amendment Center

Please...Even sports reporters experienced more 'unnecessary roughness' in the locker rooms than this Russian reporter and her crew at American police 'brutality' at Fort Benning.

I want you to know one thing, the Chinese people have done a lot of reports in-depth reports on the dark side, I think I have shown some in the PDF, so as you said, no one can perfect, we are a developing Country, with more questions, but we are still in progress. This is what I want to say.

Where can I get a job like this?

I've been writing a technical report for the past 5 days, seems the money for this is easier!

seriously, if this was real, then tell me where to sign up.

if there are really so many people in this program, it should be easy to at least name one recruiting site or something right?

I am sure some of us can also sign up after those 10000 Taiwanese teach us some Chinese. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom