What's new

China pays internet users to flood web forums with pro-government propagand

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are posting here and being paid for your posts, please:

(1) Tell us how much you get paid and,
(2) How do you sign up?

I have read the little red book from cover to cover so I am fully qualified. Perhaps I can get double pay because I am an American worker? I just need to know where to send my application. Thanks.

I recall that Indians get paid 1/4 of what their Chinese counterparts receive.

On a more serious note, this pay-per-post stuff is halarious. It would appear that no one speaks for China except Pakistanis and Chinese themselves. But then again, the same unpopularity also applies for India.

PS: Martian2, please comment. Or do your censors block you from commenting on articles exposing your 50 cents party?

Shame on China for stealing Indian policy :P

Actually the policy came from US / west. You can see the CNN / Fox / BBC / print media doing the same. What these channels / papers show is totally in accordance with the govt. policies.

If you are posting here and being paid for your posts, please:

(1) Tell us how much you get paid and,
(2) How do you sign up?

I have read the little red book from cover to cover so I am fully qualified. Perhaps I can get double pay because I am an American worker? I just need to know where to send my application. Thanks.

Wish I could get a job like this. Right now can't even find an internship. If you have information on jobs of this type I will take it regardless of nationality.

The education level and standard of living has gone up. We get higher pay nowadays. The policy is the faster you post up pro Chinese comments, the higher your valuation is. I am somewhere in the middle, some of my colleagues gets paid tripple my yearly salary..

I recall that Indians get paid 1/4 of what their Chinese counterparts receive.

On a more serious note, this pay-per-post stuff is halarious. It would appear that no one speaks for China except Pakistanis and Chinese themselves. But then again, the same unpopularity also applies for India.

PS: Martian2, please comment. Or do your censors block you from commenting on articles exposing your 50 cents party?

The Americans get far far better pay, they can afford 2 or 3 cars, a nice house and no worry about mortgage payment. No retrenchment like the rest of us workers.

It's typical of Chinese culture.

Chinese people don't like to lose face.

It's not solely a chinese culture thing.

In chinese it's called face, in western term it's called ego.

Where is my money, Chinese government? I have posted so many pro you messages...

It's not solely a chinese culture thing.

In chinese it's called face, in western term it's called ego.

I find westerners read way too much into things like "face" "guanxi". I don't think Chinese people expect westerners to act Chinese just as long as they are reasonably polite.

Meanwhile books like this

Amazon.com: Chinese Business Etiquette: A Guide to Protocol, Manners, and Culture in the PRC

and seminars like this

FT.com / Management - Classes in cultural awareness

are selling like hotcakes...

I find westerners read way too much into things like "face" "guanxi". I don't think Chinese people expect westerners to act Chinese just as long as they are reasonably polite.

Meanwhile books like this

Amazon.com: Chinese Business Etiquette: A Guide to Protocol, Manners, and Culture in the PRC

and seminars like this

FT.com / Management - Classes in cultural awareness

are selling like hotcakes...

Instead of helping them fit into the Chinese society, they've actually paid to learn 'how to become aliens in the Chinese society'.

It explains why we still get guys bowing with their hands clapsed saying 'nihao' and then smile and ask if they said it right or not? :disagree:

will someone tell me where to sign up? i wanta get paid too.:bunny:

But may be government controlled is better ???

Press Freedom Index 2010
Reporters Without Borders

I don't blame India since India's democracy are still at the infant stages of development.
Who can blame India when the father of democracy is guilty of the same freedom of press and manipulation? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom