What's new

China, Pakistan may counter any Indian disruption to CPEC: South Asia expert

Just to clarify "Grey matter not being put to use" is not an insult ("Lack of grey matter" would have been though). It is another way of saying "Please read it again and understand what I meant".

Anyways, I stand by my point, you stand by yours. Infact, this is the point of conflict, not only between you and me, but between our respective nations as well.

Peace
Two things I noted. You being unapologetic for your attitude which, personal insult or not, did come out pretty harsh (And it is fine by the way as I don't require any apologies). That's one. And two, I didn't even come to my point as you were not willing to listen or even entertain my POV due to reason(s) you alone know.

I think WE, not just you and me but our nations and through our nations, the entire region can make great progress ONLY if we could listen, understand and RESPECT each others point of view. IF ONLY WE COULD. . .

Anyway, nice to know you buddy. Hope you'll contribute positively to the forum. And like we both said,"Let's agree to disagree."

Stay blessed and take care.

Peace.

Toll collection will go to Chinese companies involved in collection. Perhaps a little transit fee to pak govt, which will be routed back to china through payments to chinese firms involved in construction. Whatever will be left, will be spent on troops tasked with security of the infrastructure.What for pakistan? A lot of chinese restaurants along the roads, many hotels, perhaps many brothels, and things like that for pakistan.
& s.l.u.t.s will be imported from the biggest slutty nation of the world, India.

In the first place, how can Pakistan build CPEC through G&B that it consider disputed? India has every right to intervene in this matter and will put pressure on China. Pakistanis should understand India is not against CPEC, but against it passing through G&B
The trouble is that both Pakistan and China want to brush this important fact under the carpet. A third country cannot be allowed to use or construct infrastructure for its own use in disputed territory.

Expressing concern over Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s reference to the human rights situation in Balochistan in his Independence Day address, he said Chinese scholars were “deeply disturbed by the reference”.
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-pa...-cpec-south-asia-expert.446424/#ixzz4IolMxTwB
“deeply disturbed by the reference” to Balochistan? Ok. So? What's China gonna do about it? They instead need to stop interfering in the internal affairs of India and mind their own business. In other words, the need to lay off.

And they're in illegal occupation of part of J&K too - 5000 sq km in the Shaksgam Valley which was illegally gifted to them by Pakistan. Was that 'according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people', a phrase that Pakistan keeps harping upon with monotonous regularity? But alas! Most Kashmiris are unaware that part of their land has been gifted away to China unilaterally!

The trouble is that both Pakistan and China want to brush this important fact under the carpet. A third country cannot be allowed to use or construct infrastructure for its own use in disputed territory.

Even Pakistan understands that CPEC passing through GB is not legal until Kashmir is settled and is fraught with huge political and legal risks. Pakistan wants to settle Kashmir as soon as possible so as to proceed with CPEC and its own economic development, as it knows that as time passes and differential between India and Pakistan grows, the settlement of Kashmir as it wants - at least on some aspects, will become more bleak. That is why it tried to take advantage of recent unrest in Kashmir to force India for a settlement, and will continue to do so whenever such unrest again occur.

Yes very true, did you forget all the wars & the terror activities was started by Pakistan. We Indians had & have the same feeling, but when there is no choice left these things go against your wishes.

If Pakistan don't want war they will make peace with India & make it your ally or unite back. Can Pakistan do this. No. So no use crying when you are stubborn to let go of your useless pride.

Start a revolution for peace & we all can grow peacefully. If not you can't blame Modi or India. Your hate policies have brought you to this state.

India was a Hindu majority country & we accepted all foreign faiths. It's the Muslims who first started Muslim league Party due to which differences & violence started. RSS came to being after Jinnah started fanning intolerance. Muslims have problem everywhere they are. Why blame the RSS.

You are ready to get destroyed but cant make peace with Indians, when you know if you make peace there wont be war. So who is asking for war. I have given all facts, still you are only talking with respect to China.

Pakistan has no value for the name, if you go anywhere & tell I am from Pakistan. I would like to know what would it take to unite with India. Why so much hate filled mind for India & Hindus.

Dear Indian,

One must thank you for your rather dishonest attempt to sugarcoat poison with honey. Must say you lot excel at this...

It is upto Iron Brothers, Pak citizens to decide whether they wish to live under indian yoke or not.

The question is what can you provide to them?

Your industrial revolution?

Your cutting edge social and civil development model?

What is there that you can provide to South Asia?

Why not first provide all these benefits to your more than half a billion citizens living as subhumans first.

RSS is worlds oldest Fascist organisation.

Kindly, consult your own indian research first.

Terrorism in SA is indian invention...you must be proud of this innovation.

Kindly, do not twist histroy to suit your dark agenda to absorb all of South Asia under your imperial control.

As for your india...97% of your citizens are employed in what?

Here below, kindly sip from the cup of reality and find honesty in yourself first:

Of course, you can discard everything as not true. Self deception is your human right.

From now, if you have nothing constructive to say, then be civil and say nothing..you might gain respect.

India To Face Massive Unemployment, Social Unrest Amid Demographic Boom

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/asia/20160829/1044723145/india-unemployment-unrest-demographic-boom.html

Dear Indian,

One must thank you for your rather dishonest attempt to sugarcoat poison with honey. Must say you lot excel at this...

It is upto Iron Brothers, Pak citizens to decide whether they wish to live under indian yoke or not.

Why not first provide all these benefits to your more than half a billion citizens living as subhumans first.

Kindly, do not twist histroy to suit your dark agenda to absorb all of South Asia under your imperial control.

Here below, kindly sip from the cup of reality and find honesty in yourself first:

Of course, you can discard everything as not true. Self deception is your human right.

From now, if you have nothing constructive to say, then be civil and say nothing..you might gain respect.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/asia/20160829/1044723145/india-unemployment-unrest-demographic-boom.html

There is no point explaining you people, since you wont accept your follies. Evey thing is Indians & Hindus. So be it. I have given my analysis, where you want to be is your choice. Nobody writes their destiny, only themselves. The questions you have put has to be answered by you & fellow Pakistanis. I will always give a rosy picture being an Indian.

I gave you simple facts, most of your ex leaders, Bhuttos, Sharifs, Musharaf, etc are all outside, why? They know there is no hope for the country.

And why is so many Pakistani's asking for Indian citizenship - Adnan Sami, Aatish Taseer, Ram Singh Sodho, Salma Agha, etc. Tarek Fateh is also applied for Indian citizenship. Adnan Sami is the son of Arshad Sami Khan who paritcipated in India Pakistan war & was awarded Sitar e Jurat.

All I say is in today's world there is no Super power or maintaining relation with one country. You need vast relations & people to people contact with all to survive & grow.

I gave my perspective, If you wish to join India it's fine, if not anyway the way it looks Pakistan will anyway become part of India minus it's citizens. I may be wrong. Again I mention, I am giving my view, so you know where you are today & tomorrow. If you are angered by my posts it's not my look out, that's your choice. You have a mind to think, if you are rational you will make rational decisions.

Your biggest obstacle is the jealousy & hatred of India. Remove that glass & look at India, your real origins & most important reality & decide. You have a brain to analyse right & wrong. If you attach religion to it, it will be zero. Atleast I can say India is definitely better than China. I am not claiming Indians are best or Hira.

The real fact is you should be thankful for give you the real picture & giving insight to how the world is functioning. Emotions & Feelings are personal. It wont help when it comes to growth & survival.

Last edited:
There is no point explaining you people, since you wont accept your follies. Evey thing is Indians & Hindus. So be it. I have given my analysis, where you want to be is your choice. Nobody writes their destiny, only themselves. The questions you have put has to be answered by you & fellow Pakistanis. I will always give a rosy picture being an Indian.

I gave you simple facts, most of your ex leaders, Bhuttos, Sharifs, Musharaf, etc are all outside, why? They know there is no hope for the country.

And why is so many Pakistani's asking for Indian citizenship - Adnan Sami, Aatish Taseer, Ram Singh Sodho, Salma Agha, etc. Tarek Fateh is also applied for Indian citizenship. Adnan Sami is the son of Arshad Sami Khan who paritcipated in India Pakistan war & was awarded Sitar e Jurat.

All I say is in today's world there is no Super power or maintaining relation with one country. You need vast relations & people to people contact with all to survive & grow.

I gave my perspective, If you wish to join India it's fine, if not anyway the way it looks Pakistan will anyway become part of India minus it's citizens. I may be wrong. Again I mention, I am giving my view, so you know where you are today & tomorrow. If you are angered by my posts it's not my look out, that's your choice. You have a mind to think, if you are rational you will make rational decisions.

Your biggest obstacle is the jealousy & hatred of India. Remove that glass & look at India, your real origins & most important reality & decide. You have a brain to analyse right & wrong. If you attach religion to it, it will be zero. Atleast I can say India is definitely better than China. I am not claiming Indians are best or Hira.

The real fact is you should be thankful for give you the real picture & giving insight to how the world is functioning. Emotions & Feelings are personal. It wont help when it comes to growth & survival.

indian, indina, dear indian...,

Analysis requires vigour and rationality.

Sadly, none of you have any of this. So, please, do not flatter your good self with such lofty claims.

Propaganda of yours:Yes. But analysis..kindly, do spare us. None of you are so inclined.

I find it offensive how you and your ilke come in the house of Iron Brother and every single day malign and insult Pak brothers..

You Heart of Darkness is filled with ill intent... you all come here to malign, insult and belittle Sino-Pak Friends...this is unacceptable.

RSS, your modi being its servant, are a mortal threat to the freedoms of all of South and South West Asia.

I have nothing fruther say to you..since you are possessed by the Heart of Darkness.

You may go now to your paradise indian and improve the lives of 97% of your fellow citizens i..e. if you even see them. Leave us alone.

Thank you!

Pak Brothers, @PaklovesTurkiye @Pakistan First @Mentee @Zarvan @Spy Master @MastanKhan @AsianUnion @I S I @HAKIKAT

Are you alive to the fascist threat you face? Your great country is under attack...what are you going to do?

If China gives air of Indian statement of Balochistan too much, then Xinjiang will start to boil followed by Tibet. China can only give warning statements. Nothing will happen. If China wants peace, it has to give back Indian territory & settle it differences with all the countries around South China Sea.

China has been making merry by frequent incursions in Ladakh, Arunachal pradesh & some other regions. They feel good when our leaders used to run & bow down to them & ask Russia, America to intervene to withdraw forces.

Now it's their turn. PM Nawaz pic is good with Chines PM, but he's not even bothered of Pakistan, he's secured himself in UK. He knows what's coming. If Pak Military goes too far fanning India, all the officials will be in soup with Panama.

I am not the policy maker. This is my feeling, may be I am wrong.

Change your statement It best suit Indian role in region: "If india wants peace, it has to give back illegitimately occupied territories (Kashmir, Hyderabad) & settle it differences with all the countries around South Asia".

lekin tumhare ghar main tumhari hi maar rahe hain.
... good sir.

Dear Indian,

I simply love the way you put it. These RSS terrorists need to hear it. Now they have started targeting Chinese consulates in Central Asia, Baloch paid puppets are chanting anti-Pakistan and pro-indian slogans in Germany and all at the same time. I can bet these CIA/RAW scums are involved. This is how they are going to fight against the CPEC. China should brace for more violence against her interests abroad.

Back
Top Bottom