What's new

China, Pakistan launch joint air drill

005zFEMbgw1evzrle5e6mj30hs06udgg.jpg

005zFEMbgw1evzrleg7b8j30hs08gdgh.jpg

005zFEMbgw1evzrlep6i3j30hs08t0tb.jpg

005zFEMbgw1evzrley75dj30h008baas.jpg

Just saw on the WeiBo
Pak to participate in "Shaheen (Eagle)-4" exercise portion Palestinian fighters had arrived in an airport in china northwest, PAF fighters including the F-7PG, JF-17, Mirage III……

6 X JF-17 Thunders
6 X F-7s
6 X Mirage-3
That's 18 PAF fighter aircraft participating..... this time it seems even bigger exercise.

@Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER @Side-Winder @Indus Falcon

I'm now more certain than ever that PAF is indeed seeking Su-35. I hope I'm not wrong. :D

That is a fake news.

一看你贴新浪的新闻我就预感到了,新浪这节目果然又是一个把网络造谣拿来说事的。还幻影3超视距锁定3次,还格斗。。。笑死了 这种连基本逻辑推敲都站不住的谣言也能成新闻也是醉了。虚心虚心,可惜虚心如果变成了无条件的自卑心理那也是一出悲剧
不客气的说双方飞行员现在不在一个水平线上,只能用中文说了。

Last edited:
I'm sure the PAF pilots teach the Chinese pilots a thing or two since we have more experience than them.
No offense sir, but I think u must be "brainwashed" by western media. PLAF and pilots are NOT that "newbies";), We've learned a lot from USAF and other western countries for years. Actually, PLAF are NOT that "soviet style" air force which always "introduces" by western media, not now not anymore. If you look for the biggest fan of USAF, maybe it is PLAF. You said exp, well, perhaps, PLAF just lacks chances to open fire in actual combat.
However,I agree with Mr.Humble Analyst that it is a give and take. We can learn lots of things from PAF, still.:cheers:

Where are pics? Exercise not yet started?

No offense sir, but I think u must be "brainwashed" by western media. PLAF and pilots are NOT that "newbies";), We've learned a lot from USAF and other western countries for years. Actually, PLAF are NOT that "soviet style" air force which always "introduces" by western media, not now not anymore. If you look for the biggest fan of USAF, maybe it is PLAF. You said exp, well, perhaps, PLAF just lacks chances to open fire in actual combat.
However,I agree with Mr.Humble Analyst that it is a give and take. We can learn lots of things from PAF, still.:cheers:
Avoid him.

I don't watch much news bro. But the reason I said it is because PAF have more experience than the PLAAF.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom