What's new

China-Pakistan EWR aircraft plant is compelete.

orangeblood

New Recruit

Reaction score
China and Pakistan has an agrement (which is simmlar to JH-17 agreement) to develop a new type of AWACS aircraft a few years ago.
However with the blockad of united states, we are fail to have some technical communication with irsale airforce.

Russia is glad to offer some subsembly to us but it's an old type. We gave it up finally.

Hence we were planning to develop by ourselves with out any help of abroad.

In the year 2004 the first AWACS aircraft was finished in china which is known as KJ-200. it is a type of small size AWACS aircraft. To grow out of nothing, we are encouraged by the success of the plan.This is a photograph of KJ-200

10db558be4204f9634e91a62473034c2.jpg

713c6acc6b4e7c3b45e2485e86e080ec.jpg

We can easyly distinguish the AWACS system it is based on the PLA aerotransport Yun-8.
Two years ago, in the April of 2006, Most of citizens in Nanjing noticed that a big size of AWACS aircraft is test for day and day in the sky of nanjing. A few days later, it was comfirmed by the High commander of PLA it is a new type of AWACS system developed in the agreement of China-Pakistan EWR plan, which is known as KJ-2000.Photos of KJ-2000:
KJ-2000 is a type of AWACS system which is better than the type of US and Russia. It supprising the government of US and russia because KJ-2000 use a type of 固态有源相控阵雷达(i cant translate it in to english)
d9e62ae91080eebde1d71749288d5b09.jpg

7b777ec5cc9ad975f2def1e39e13fccb.jpg

dcef816fb2636d1081a584f5bcd20ca2.jpg

Totally different with JH-17 Thunder! We always compare JH-17 with F16, and argue which is better. However this time, KJ-2000 is absolutely advanced when compare with any type of US and Russia AWACS system.

:pakistan::china:
with all due respect.. i dough the fact that it is superior to western AWACS or Russian but it superior to Erieye.
One big plus point about this AWACS is that the technology can never be accessed by unfriendly countries like india.. Unlike our new F-16s which will be striped for india for $$ and of course by US and A...

:pakistan::china:
with all due respect.. i dough the fact that it is superior to western AWACS or Russian but it superior to Erieye.
One big plus point about this AWACS is that the technology can never be accessed by unfriendly countries like india.. Unlike our new F-16s which will be striped for india for $$ and of course by US and A...

i m sure its superior to any US and RU AWACS. It has been proved.
the radar is a kind of fixed radar AMSAR on it(means not whirl when it works), it has a better performance than which will whirl when the system works(US and RU AWACS).
and the technology will be only got by pakistan , OR some other friendly countries.
you know we develop it together but china seldom sell the weapons to other countries in asia. New technologies are shared by china and Pakistan. Many new end product are produced in pakistan and sell to other countries.
For instance Pakistan is now the only ? in asia to sell the JH-17 thunder, and Pakistan will be also the only ? to sell J-10 in asia in few years. It is sure that KJ system will be the same.

i m sure its superior to any US and RU AWACS. It has been proved.

For instance Pakistan is now the only agent in asia to sell the JH-17 thunder, and Pakistan will be also the only agent to sell J-10 in asia in few years. It is sure that KJ system will be the same.

Only in your mind. BTW I dont think Pakistan are ur agents. The use of the word agents shows your poor respect for Pakistan.

Regards

guy upstair, my english is poor. hence would u please give me a word to replace?

Can somebody please tell me how many KJ-2000 PAF is planning to assemble, will the figure be close to 5-7?

Totally different with JH-17 Thunder! We always compare JH-17 with F16, and argue which is better. However this time, KJ-2000 is absolutely advanced when compare with any type of US and Russia AWACS system.

pretty nice pics but you're just starry-eyed.

What about Joint partners ?

Regards
Give orangeblood some space, he said his English is poor - leave it at that. At least try to understand his general message without going into needless specifics.

orangeblood;

Very good pictures. I also hope Pakistan procures a development of KJ-2000; as an AESA based system I think it has a lot of potential and could be in the league of U.S. Wedgetail.

Some information, I thought fit in this topic:

China new KJ-2000 AWACS feature AESA radar + longwave radar. The plane is huge and can supply alot of power and juice to the radar /w its early warning anti stealth longwave radar it will detect the F-22 first before the F-22 detect detect it.

It will fire one of the ram-jet powered , multi-staged, very long range AAM to the F-22, The plane's radar will guide the missile to the F-22 neighborhood, note, it will not able to lock on the plane, but It will bring the missile to the F-22 vincinity. SInce the missile is multi-staged, after it drop off the 1 or 2 stage, it has pretty fuel left in the final stage to allow it loiter in the air long time during the seek and destroy mission against the raptors.

This advanced missile feature both IR-seeker and radiation seeker. IF the F-22 try to EW try to jam the datalink of the missile and plane, the radiation seeker on the missile will kick in, and EW thing will expose the plane, missile will lock on the plane from its EW radiation source. and it will reconfirm by its IR sig and radar sig during the final stage.

ONce the missile come near the vincinity, it might be off 1 or 2 kilometers, but no problem, IR seeker is very effective in close range within 20 kilometers. The F-22 try to do some flares, IR decoys, but inside the missile there are already a database, that calibrate the IR size and shape of the decoys and its plane. So it's not going to fool the missile. Also the radar sig of decoys are different than the plane, the mssile should differentiate. The IR sig, and radar sig of the plane are bigger than decoys especially within very close range.

there is also close-range onboard radar inside the missile, when the IR seeker close in the the plane, the radar will take final snapshot of the plane, the missile can determine the radar sig belong to plane rather decoys... so, the F-22 is down, very hard to escape the IR seeker in close range once it able to differentiate between decoys and its actual plane.....

Advanced long range missile and AWACS will cause billions of dollars worth of planes go down the toilet....Sad...
AWACS KJ-2000 has supercomputers which can simultaneously capture and following 3000 moving objects on the sky and the ground, and it has the abilities to render the signals capture in 3d on the screens. If there is a object flying very fast and emit low key radio signatures, the chance of it being F-22 is very high.
The primary radar system housed in the radome is an three-sided electronically steered phased-array (ESA) developed by Nanjing-based 14 institute. Unlike the Russian A-50 or U.S. E-3, which rotate their rotodomes to give a 360 degree coverage, the KJ-2000's radar antenna does not rotate. Instead, three ESA antenna modules are placed in a triangular configuration inside the round radome to provide a 360 degree coverage.
The Chinese-made radar system could be similar in design to the IAI Phalcon
The Chinese Government has claimed that the domestic radar is superior to the Israeli radar, and that it can track more targets at a greater range

Dear Batman, even if the 50% of the info you have mentioned is true, It will serve the purpose and would be in far superior position to defend our skiesexcept Skywalker ;)

Back
Top Bottom