What's new

China-Pakistan economic corridor violates our sovereignty, India tells Beijing

If China didnt agree with Pakistan's position they wouldnt be ploughing billions through the route your govt claims violates its sovereignty. Learn to think things through rather than just open your mouth.
True. India can claim that is a disputed land however they like. Between China and Pakistan, that is not a disputed land. Even the border in between has long been demarcated. Of course, India opposes that demarcation, too. It is funny that this issue was raised on the assumption of Chinese general sensitivity on sovereignty issues, which has become duller and duller by the persistent poking from India. By the way, Arunachal Pradesh is a disputed land, too. ;)

And Beijing be Like :D :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And this is the obsession Indians have with CPEC. This is why you see so much negative publicity about the project. This means CPEC is truly a game changer. It has got everyone in a spin. Especially the Indians.
India is not obsessed with CPEC. Take it out of the disputed territory of J&K and no Indian will know if such a thing exists. India had even opposed Karakoram Highway for the same reasons.

True. India can claim that is a disputed land however they like. Between China and Pakistan, that is not a disputed land. Even the border in between has long been demarcated. Of course, India opposes that demarcation, too. It is funny that this issue was raised on the assumption of Chinese general sensitivity on sovereignty issues, which has become duller and duller by the persistent poking from India. By the way, Arunachal Pradesh is a disputed land, too. ;)

Most Pakistanis know CPEC is a game changing project for Pakistan. It will change what Pakistan looks like within a decade. That is why the knives are out for CPEC. The Indians are constantly denigrating this project. Why? Well, partly the answer is above. They feel it violates their sovereignty. But more than that. They believe that once the benefits of CPEC filter through into Pakistan's economy and geo-political weight, Pakistan will become a lot more difficult to deal with. The Indians are losing sleep over this. How many anti-CPEC statements have come out of India in the last few months? Proof. They are crapping bricks. Pakistan and China are friends and allies. Good friends. Most Pakistanis understand this and value this. There are sellouts who need to protect their American masters. But they are dogs howling in the wind. Means nothing. And as far as Arunachal Pradesh is concerned, well Pakistanis fully support China on that issue and any issue concerned with 'One China'.

Indians only good for crying all the time. pretending to be ones who are always offended

the truth is no 1 gives a flying F what indian has to say about CPEC. they've been trying 10 plus years to get hafiz saeed on a terror list and failed. so there reservations about CPEC are herd from one ear and let go out from the other

its india at the end of the day, no one scared of them. the chinese have got them from the balls from everything be it Hafiz Saeed, NSG membership, BRICS etc

Most Indians be like what is CPEC?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

this guy is special. if you get what i mean

They say it often enough
Nah..
Indians are obsessed with own elections & political chityapa inside.No time for CPEC although they know

Special needs.

And how long did it take you to speak to 'most' Indians? LOL! You must have started your research in a previous life.
I don't need you to blv..:D
Half of here are now aware about what's going on outside.This is the fact.

GB and Azad Kashmir are 100% Muslim areas of Pakistan india can cry somewhere else

You have anything to back what you claim ?

If China didnt agree with Pakistan's position they wouldnt be ploughing billions through the route your govt claims violates its sovereignty. Learn to think things through rather than just open your mouth.

Obviously, China knows if Kashmir gets Independence or India gets Kashmir It can renegotiate the Route again with other parties.

China is a step ahead of govt of Pakistan...in case, you missed the role China played at UNO.. so enjoy your ignorance..it does not change iota.. as CPEC is as important for China as for Pakistan..

Having a powerful friend doesn't mean a promise of friendship forever.
See your western neighbor changing affiliations.

China recognize Pakistani control of entire Kashmir.

Nah..
Indians are obsessed with own elections & political chityapa inside.No time for CPEC although they know
I don't need you to blv..:D
Half of here are now aware about what's going on outside.This is the fact.

Please, why are you doing my head in? There are other people here who may indulge you but for God's sake spare me Indian retardedness.

Indians only good for crying all the time. pretending to be ones who are always offended

the truth is no 1 gives a flying F what indian has to say about CPEC. they've been trying 10 plus years to get hafiz saeed on a terror list and failed. so there reservations about CPEC are herd from one ear and let go out from the other

its india at the end of the day, no one scared of them. the chinese have got them from the balls from everything be it Hafiz Saeed, NSG membership, BRICS etc

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

this guy is special. if you get what i mean
Keep Hafiz baba to yourself..It's you who are having terror heaven & losing innocents very often..
Still you are laughing to comfort yourself..:P

Please, why are you doing my head in? There are other people here who may indulge you but for God's sake spare me Indian retardedness.
Yes we are very very retard..
Also I have seen the highness of Pakistani policymakers.You people won't ever be spared of same retardness..

Last edited:

Obviously, China knows if Kashmir gets Independence or India gets Kashmir It can renegotiate the Route again with other parties.

Having a powerful friend doesn't mean a promise of friendship forever.
See your western neighbor changing affiliations.

do you have anything to back your claim that China doesn't see the entire Kashmir as integral part of pakistan?

NOW It is for PAKISTAN to convince the CHINA that she is the Legitimate Occupier of that Region

They can show the Records provided they have them :devil:
I don't think.Pakistan needs to do anything. If you hadn't noticed CPEC is a reality. Money is invested. Road under construction. Only an Indian can come up with Such a statement.

do you have anything to back your claim that China doesn't see the entire Kashmir as integral part of pakistan?
Our foreign secretary has openly told China that CPEC route is violating our sovereignty.
Lets see if Pakistan can officially stake claim on any part of Kashmir either through its Constitution or by any such Law passed by assembly of any part of Kashmir which can be held legal in UN

I don't think.Pakistan needs to do anything. If you hadn't noticed CPEC is a reality. Money is invested. Road under construction. Only an Indian can come up with Such a statement.
These statements are needed when somebody is doing some violation otherwise China and Pakistan can claim that since India is not raising any objections therefore India has NO RIGHTS

Its rhetoric but it is needed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom