What's new

China-Pakistan economic corridor violates our sovereignty, India tells Beijing

statements like these only confirm that Indian sentiments of a prosperous and stable Pakistan are totally bogus!

>> Maharaja of Kashmir sought India's military help which Nehru denied

Yes in your part of history.

What about Plebiscite? Administrator *Advert Chester Nimitz* of US navy who was assigned to it but no plebiscite takes place??? Your delaying tactics *peace first*.On August 15 1947 the ruler of the state Nawab of Junagarh Manabhar Khanji acceded to Pakistan. Pakistan confirmed the acceptance of the accession in September 1947. India did not accept the accession as legitimate (This is what India really does). Nehru his self not a good character PM involved with Mountbatten wife is not hidden thing.

View attachment 380683
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rd-Mountbatten-wife-founder-modern-India.html

How he was dictating and eager in *his own words* writing letter to " PM of England Clement Attle "and not listening to even your highest respected "BAPU JEE" GANDHI. Have a look

View attachment 380684

Indian's claim Oct 26, 1947 date to accession letter signed by Maharaja Hari Singh, differs with the Maharaja Hari Singh son Dr. Karan Singh who said in your "rajya sabha" the date was Oct 27, 1947.

I can give you every answer but even then you will not be convinced. The mind set behind India an ideology seeking to establish the hegemony of Hindus and the Hindu way of life. That's why Pakistan is burning your hearts. India have serious problem with the existence of Pakistan from the first day. You might keep patching and make up you part of history but don't try to convince Pakistanis what is true about Kashmir.
The plebiscite could not happen because Pakistan refused to fulfill the condition required to conduct the plebiscite. So Pakistan is solely responsible for plebiscite not taking place. Now the youngest adult in 1947-48 would be 87-88 yrs old and perhaps very few and handful. Much water has flown in river Jhelum since. Pakistan has changed the demography of its occupied kashmir and militants with afghan jihadis have forced the Kashmiri Pandits out of the valley thereby making the plebiscite redundant. No wonder no one in the UN gives a damn to this plebiscite.

The date of accession letter could be 26 or 27 but did Dr. Karan Singh denied that his father had not signed it? This argument hence becomes useless as it focusses on clerical errors. No one has ever questioned its veracity from Raja Hari Singh to Lord Mountbaton to Nehru to Karan Singh. Targetting one's personal life is way to distract serious discussion.

The plebiscite could not happen because Pakistan refused to fulfill the condition required to conduct the plebiscite. So Pakistan is solely responsible for plebiscite not taking place. Now the youngest adult in 1947-48 would be 87-88 yrs old and perhaps very few and handful. Much water has flown in river Jhelum since. Pakistan has changed the demography of its occupied kashmir and militants with afghan jihadis have forced the Kashmiri Pandits out of the valley thereby making the plebiscite redundant. No wonder no one in the UN gives a damn to this plebiscite.

The date of accession letter could be 26 or 27 but did Dr. Karan Singh denied that his father had not signed it? This argument hence becomes useless as it focusses on clerical errors. No one has ever questioned its veracity from Raja Hari Singh to Lord Mountbaton to Nehru to Karan Singh. Targetting one's personal life is way to distract serious discussion.

You have quite a un-sensible reasoning for almost every thing you are generating by your mind. As I said earlier you can't dare excepting it. without mention or quoting any prove SERIOUS discussion good for nothing.

>>Targeting one's personal life is way to distract

Remember PM is public a figure and he chose nasty ways to influence Mountbatten through his wife, which is very countable effect on history. And excuse me with you SERIOUS discussion here. I don't have time to teach you by quoting every book I read and material I have gone through. I have rad your post before I post you, but you instead of being truthful about history you are more jumping on your own logical conclusions to discussion. Give some time find some good teacher of International history not only Indian publish history.

Last edited:
You have quite a un-sensible reasoning for almost every thing you are generating by your mind. As I said earlier you can't dare excepting it. without mention or quoting any prove SERIOUS discussion good for nothing.

>>Targeting one's personal life is way to distract

Remember PM is public a figure and he chose nasty ways to influence Mountbatten through his wife, which is very countable effect on history. And excuse me with you SERIOUS discussion here. I don't have time to teach you by quoting every book I read and material I have gone through. I have rad your post before I post you, but you instead of being truthful about history you are more jumping on your own logical conclusions to discussion. Give some time find some good teacher of International history not only Indian publish history.
On one hand you accuse Nehru of having some relations with the wife of Lord Mountbatten and thereby influencing the Governor General. Do you think a Governor General would accept his wife having relations with another man and would favour such a man? Secondly, what evidence is there to prove the relationship? page 3 media, papparazzi? Going by that arguement you would say that Sania Mirza is having relations with all her mixed double partners as she hugs them openly after every match they win. This is ridiculous. Thats why I said that personal lives of people should not come into a discussion. For other points I have my arguments based on facts. You can counter those facts by giving facts and not rhetorics and assumptions.

^^^

Thank you for such a informative post but you have completely forgotten to mention the land of Kashmiri Brotheren / Freedom fighters ceded to China.

Regards,
Jailer

Indian argument:

1. What we took by force is ours
2. What we couldn't take by force is ours too
3. India has all the moral grounds and legal rights to everything
4. Pakistan has absolutely no moral grounds or legal rights to anything
5. Pakistan is a violation of Akhand Bharat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom