What's new

China open ways for third world nations to catch up with the west

Chinese firms need pay attention to the situation there.

Chinese workers are hard working but those african workers are not.

Chinese workers can work in almost any hard situations but those african workers cannot.

Chinese workers want to work as hard as they can to get out of poverty faster but those african workers care less about getting out of poverty but their human rights.

So we either hire more Chinese workers or hire some african workers who still have some work ethics within them and can compete with their Chinese counterparts.

^^^

I think African countries need to come up with effective labour laws to deal with any such diktat.. Their country, their land so you can not force your people on them.. you will need to hire local with out coming up with stupid excuses because everybody works hard, everybody desire to come out of poverty as much as Chinese do and all the other things you mentioned.. Thing is, you just need to be a bit lesser selfish is some of the dealings..

Chinese firms need pay attention to the situation there.

Chinese workers are hard working but those african workers are not.

Chinese workers can work in almost any hard situations but those african workers cannot.

Chinese workers want to work as hard as they can to get out of poverty faster but those african workers care less about getting out of poverty but their human rights.

So we either hire more Chinese workers or hire some african workers who still have some work ethics within them and can compete with their Chinese counterparts.

Are you for real????????

African don't want to get out of poverty just because they don't wanna be slaves???????????

And you have objection if they are concerned for their human right in their own country????????

And what about the boasting of helping African when in fact its the exploitation of their natural resources and ethnic people??

Are you for real????????

African don't want to get out of poverty just because they don't wanna be slaves???????????

And you have objection if they are concerned for their human right in their own country????????

And what about the boasting of helping African when in fact its the exploitation of their natural resources and ethnic people??

those countries basically have no industries. Mining and Labor intensive industries is their obvious starting point.

Even China at the beginning selling their coals, oil, and etc to Japan and Europe for starting. I remember those old days I was even wearing China made socks. India is still exporting Iron ore to China and Japan as of today. I see no wrong with it.

I did a little study, seems to me Sudan is the fast growing economy these years, aided most heavily by China and the west is mourning Darfur time to time and even split the nation.

as landmarks, just find out how many hospitals, sports facilities, road, dams, railways, theaters built by China in Africa.

I see no west countries had done those for hundred years, except shipping slaves from Africa to Americas.

and made misleading reports like,

My friend you are misinformed china is just exploiting nothing more then that:

PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa

Read more: PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa | Mail Online

Africa "sick and tired" of China's exploitation | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China

Sanou Mbaye

A strategy of striking deals with corrupt leaders and seizing control of African industries will ultimately backfire

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China | Sanou Mbaye | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

we all know those sources, dailymail.co.uk/Radio Netherlands Worldwide/Guardian.co.uk

Pakistan is China's biggest cheerleader because China is a champion of the third World. China helps the third World countries in their development and yet China does not behave in an ARROGANT manner as the US.

Three Cheers for China:

Hip Hip Hurrah, Hip Hip Hurrah, Hip Hip Hurrah

And yet when it comes to your life and quality of life, you prefer emigrating to US over China....

You should cheer.. Hip Hip Hypocrisy.

My friend you are misinformed china is just exploiting nothing more then that:

PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa

Read more: PETER HITCHENS: How China has created a new slave empire in Africa | Mail Online

Africa "sick and tired" of China's exploitation | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

sanou.jpg

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China

Sanou Mbaye

A strategy of striking deals with corrupt leaders and seizing control of African industries will ultimately backfire

Africa will not put up with a colonialist China | Sanou Mbaye | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Indians always have no life but troll in Chinese threads. Africa accepts China that is why they kicked out DUHlie lama out of Africa! LOL! Don't play the divide and rule game. I know British is fond of that. Or should I say British India.... :azn:

Look at the attitude of African friends twords China in this forum you will know the popularity of China in Africa.

I do not in the least feel strange while seeing the western reports about China's success in Africa.After all they can in the past do what they wanted to in this land.So,Of course,they can not accept the fact that China attained such an achievement and respect by local people in Africa.

Africans aren't fools they will choose what will do good to their countries.

If India choose to team up with the US, its stay against all third world.

the recent development in South American over Malvinas Islands clearly shows that Brazil another emerging power is standing up firm against the evil west.

Are you for real????????

Poverty is slavery as you have no choice and time to do anything but to search for food. Only people who don't have to worry about their next meal, who have education for their kids and have a stable job have the muse to think about their environment and to participate in society.

I don't understand what ethnic has to do in this context. Either people are being exploited or they are not.

Götterdämmerung;2419907 said:
Poverty is slavery as you have no choice and time to do anything but to search for food. Only people who don't have to worry about their next meal, who have education for their kids and have a stable job have the muse to think about their environment and to participate in society.

I don't understand what ethnic has to do in this context. Either people are being exploited or they are not.
I understand Big Boss answer to ephone.
Extrem poverty is often the consequence of war and sometimes very bad policy of a country: corrupted and caring about only their own wealth.
O fcourse what you say is true but considering the Africans as lazy guys is somewhat ignorance beyond racism.

I know many Algerians here ... and they have not a good perception of China.
The reason is that some of their families or friends say that the chinese companies there are employing chinese instead algerians and they have a racist perception of Algerians.
Chinese are no better than Europeans... except Europeans changed a lot in a few decades about this racism attitude.

What is important about Africa is not China or Europe ... it is Africa.
There are many points which damage economy of Africa:
the cheating of western companies about their financial help fro their states (about agriculture)
the corruption of the governments
and so

I understand Big Boss answer to ephone.
Extrem poverty is often the consequence of war and sometimes very bad policy of a country: corrupted and caring about only their own wealth.
O fcourse what you say is true but considering the Africans as lazy guys is somewhat ignorance beyond racism.

I know many Algerians here ... and they have not a good perception of China.
The reason is that some of their families or friends say that the chinese companies there are employing chinese instead algerians and they have a racist perception of Algerians.
Chinese are no better than Europeans... except Europeans changed a lot in a few decades about this racism attitude.

What is important about Africa is not China or Europe ... it is Africa.
There are many points which damage economy of Africa:
the cheating of western companies about their financial help fro their states (about agriculture)
the corruption of the governments
and so

Atleast we build roads hospictals and so on exchange for their minerals , the west just took it for free

So you think those Chinese workers in Africa are slaves???

You as indian, you have no idea what it means for hardworking.

When some urgent jobs need extra working hours to finish, Chinese workers will normally go ahead with those extra working hours to get it done. While those african workers will say my hours are 9 to 5 and we do not want to do that.

In addition, while working, those african workers are way more slow and sluggish while their Chinese counterparts are way more effective.

Chinese and Jews are two most hardworking races while those Africans are apparently not. This is just the truth and there is none racial discrimination here.

BTW, we do help them with so many things: e.g. road constructions, building dams, hospitals and send agricultural experts and etc to help them.

About natural resources, what do you mean "exploit"??? We pay them at market price for those minerals and what kind of "exploit" are you talking about?

Aren't indian companies also doing the same in Africa???

I do know when Chinese are poor, if offered opportunities, they grab whatever they can to make money for their next generations to have a better life. They won't mind working several jobs, extra hours so that their next generations won't have to.

For those earlier Chinese immigrants, you cannot imagine how many hours they work every day.

As for human right, I do not mean anything related to abusing it. Just like my example above, those africans do not want to make any sacrifice while working and thinking their working time is just 9 to 5. Outside that, nobody should interfere theirs since those are their human rights.

However, reality do demand different response. Urgent projects do demand workers to sacrifice their own time to work extra hours, extra shifts. Chinese workers there have way fewer complaints than those africans.

In addition, even in U.S., working extra hours are required by many corporations, especially in certain fields, e.g. accountants, IT consultants and etc. In many interviews, you will also be asked whether you can work extra hours if required to do so.

Try to say No and see whether you can get hired.

Are you for real????????

Why some people in pakistan feels good about cheer leading china ?? and opening threads with fake title is amusing.

- First of all its china which have to do lots of catch up with the west and it will take decades.

- Ghana is not a third world country but a developing nation which have GDP of US $71 billion with the population of 24 million only and GDP growth rate is 6%. :tup:

- Ghana's GDP per capita is much higher then pakistan

And India has even longer than that to catch up with China..

GDP of 71Billion is still roughly half of Pakistan..

As with all African countries..Ghana statics might be manipulated as we see them yearly on hajj and umra groups..they are a damn poor nation...

Back
Top Bottom