What's new

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was expected.

Pakistani leaders have been, for a couple of years, trying to gloss, and in some case completely ignore or hide the problems of terrorism, lack of economic progress and nose diving social development by announcing to their public that it is all an illusion caused by India's over active international diplomatic and public relations.

Now it is clear that Pak leaders have themselves drunk their own koolaid - as evidenced by the ridiculous deputation of 22 legislators, many of whom have reportedly no clue, to apprise international community (I guess in the shopping malls, expensive hotels, starred restaurants and in some cases 'colored' districts); latest sign of this pak anxiety is the misinterpretation of whatever Li told Nawas in NYC. He heard what he wanted to hear, not what was actually being said.

When are Pak leaders going to realize they have zero credibility and nobody really cares what they say? You have got yourself into this vicious cycle - whenever Nawas says anything, every one dismisses it as it is not from Gen.Raheel Sheriff. And whenever Gen.Raheel Sherief says anything, it simply acts as yet another confirmation that though Pakistan has an elected govt, it is really bananas !

The only way out is to gain some credibility by showing some remorse for past crimes and demonstrate that Pakistan has given up terrorism as a state approved strategy.

Now you cannot stop me from not discussing an issue with another member. Remember, this is an open forum.
it should be better if you read the name of the forum..

You are the one who implied that Bangladeshis were not allowed to post on certain threads without indian approval! You indians forget that it is not your RSS dungeon, it is a public forum and therefore open to all.

You are the one who implied that Bangladeshis were not allowed to post on certain threads without indian approval! You indians forget that it is not your RSS dungeon, it is a public forum and therefore open to all.

No, I didn't, neither do I own this forum to stop you from posting anywhere you want ...but you cannot force me to engage on issues that I am not interested in discussing with a member who no connections whatsoever with the issue.

it should be better if you read the name of the forum..

Do you own the forum? If not ....

No, I didn't, neither do I own this forum to stop you from posting anywhere you want ...but you cannot force me to engage on issues that I am not interested in discussing with a membe...

Nobody is forcing you, if you don't like a post don't reply but don't tell a member where he should post and where he should not! Very often indians do it when they see Bangladeshis posting against what the indians claim.

Nobody is forcing you, if you don't like a post don't reply but don't tell a member where he should post and where he should not! Very often indians do it when they see Bangladeshis posting against what the indians claim.

I wanted to let you know so that you would stop quoting me on issues that has nothing to do between India and BD.

Many journalists here don't know the difference between refused exercises in p O k and exercises in your own territory.

Don't blame the idiocy of some.
Then how would I know if the same stupidity is not being exhibited here?

I will be surprised if China will take overt position on issues between India and Pakistan. The case of Russia was the same too, Russia too cannot take overt position on issues between India and Pakistan, because they don't have any direct stake here. International community will be neutral on issues between India and Pakistan at least overtly.
Ofc why not? Why would China disturb their trade with India?
It can always pitch them with cross border incursions

I know india is been humiliated on Pakistan Russia joint drill. And now a days India as a nation has gone complete pchso and mental due to anger. But this is too much stupid and ridiculous to believe . Yesterday their was a news that China is backing Pakistan against any foriegn aggression but now this news came in indian like seriously come on dudes.

Russia ne dhutkar dya, now they are trying to prove China is on their side

YES INDIANS CHINA IS SUPPORTING YOU ON KASHMIR....HAPPY!!

Chinese love their national interests

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue
Last updated: Sep 26, 2016, 3:28 PM (IST)

Beijing,
For the second time in less than a week, China on Monday snubbed Pakistan by declining to back reports in Pakistani media claiming Beijing’s support for the country in the event of any aggression and backing it on the Kashmir issue.
As a “neighbour and friend to both”, China once again appealed to India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue to “properly” resolve disputes, including the Kashmir issue which, it said, was “left over from history”, and jointly work towards regional peace and stability.

Asked about the reported remarks by the Consul General in Lahore that China will support Pakistan against any foreign aggression and backs Islamabad on the Kashmir issue, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang told a media briefing here that he was not aware of any such remarks made by the envoy.
“I am not aware of any such situation you mentioned. But China’s position on the relevant issue is consistent and clear,” he said.
“As the neighbour and friend to both Pakistan and India, we hope the two countries will properly address their differences through dialogue and consultation, manage and control the situation and jointly work for the peace and stability of South Asia and the growth of the region.
“With regard to the Kashmir issue, we believe it is an issue left over from history. We hope the relevant parties will peacefully and properly resolve the issue through dialogue and consultation,” he said.
He was replying to a question about the remarks attributed to the envoy made during his meeting with Chief Minister of Pakistan’s Punjab province Shahbaz Sharif.
“In case of any (foreign) aggression our country will extend its full support to Pakistan,” Consul General of China in Lahore Yu was quoted as saying in a press release by the Punjab Chief Minister’s Office, according to a report by Pakistani daily Dawn.
“We are and will be siding with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. There is no justification for atrocities on unarmed Kashmiris in (India)-held Kashmir and the Kashmir dispute should be solved in accordance with aspirations of the Kashmiris,” the report had quoted Yu as saying.
China’s reaction on Monday is the second time since September 22 that it distanced itself from the Pakistani media attributing Beijing’s support to Pakistan on the Kashmir issue.
China has declined to confirm Beijing’s backing to Islamabad on the issue during the meeting between Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in New York on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
The two leaders “exchanged views on bilateral relations as well as international and regional issues of common interest,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang had told PTI here when asked about reports that Li extended support to Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir.
A report in Dawn said Li had assured Sharif that China would continue to support Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir. It had quoted Li telling Sharif that “we support Pakistan and we will speak for Pakistan at every forum”.
PTI

httpwww,tribuneindia,com/mobi/news/nation/china-again-dismisses-pak-claim-of-beijing-s-support-on-kashmir/301021.html
Ofcourse they will deny helping Pakistan in any aggression thats what all countries do...

2bc0bda0cc213dd1

China stated that they don't know what their envoy spoke. What a joke ! The bully panicking Chinese never have the courage to issue direct statements, they always do it through media or a government official like this joker and when questioned they simply say it was not an official statement. India very well understands the Chinese double game and its covert support to the failed state. China is acting like an equal enemy to India as Pakistan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom