What's new

China on India's entry in NSG

I am not sure you are trolling right now or ignorant....I will give two hoots about world opinion when my strategic interests are getting effected...it doesn't mean that i pick up fights like a teenager high on Adrenalin..Opposing every time on a world forum means you will be opposed as well..which nobody wants...it is simple!!

WTF are you talking about? :lol:

We have veto, India does not, is that hard to understand?

WTF are you talking about? :lol:

We have veto, India does not, is that hard to understand?
:lol: ...no and i don't stop there...i have even understood that talking to you is a gigantic waste of time because you are not even bothered to read what i am trying to convey...so have fun!!

:lol: ...no and i don't stop there...i have even understood that talking to you is a gigantic waste of time because you are not even bothered to read what i am trying to convey...so have fun!!

What are you trying to convey?

You know that China and India are NOT friends right? Especially not after Nehru started a war against us during our worst ever famine in 1962.

So why the Hell should we help you, for nothing in return?

National interests are paramount. If it doesn't serve our national interests to let India join then we will veto it, what is complicated about that?

great...so atleast now you are communicating.....
What are you trying to convey?

You know that China and India are NOT friends right? Especially not after Nehru started a war against us during our worst ever famine in 1962.

So why the Hell should we help you for nothing in return?

National interests are king. If it doesn't serve our national interests to let India join then we will veto it, what is complicated about that?
Look...this is not a world of 60's...world has moved...India, China have moved however it seems you are still stuck in 60's....There are lot of things we don't do because we don't wanna antagonize China...why?? bcoz we are weak, feeble? No...bcoz it will also hurt our interests...at the end of day we are neighbors...same is true for China....Now let me repeat once more...Unless and Until you see a decent size of countries rallying around you for opposing India at NSG, UNSC you will only end up making an enemy out of India by highhandedly opposing India all the time...This will hurt your interest too...because a decade or 15 years later we will also arrive in the world forum just like China did...and making an enemy out of your neighbor when you have plenty already is not common sense either....

So what does China need to do?? build consensus on blocking India's NSG next attempt...and what should India do - deny that....because every time China can't be the sole opposing party...rest lets wait for the next circus :)

great...so atleast now you are communicating.....

Look...this is not a world of 60's...world has moved...India, China have moved however it seems you are still stuck in 60's....There are lot of things we don't do because we don't wanna antagonize China...why?? bcoz we are weak, feeble? No...bcoz it will also hurt our interests...at the end of day we are neighbors...same is true for China....Now let me repeat once more...Unless and Until you see a decent size of countries rallying around you for opposing India at NSG, UNSC you will only end up making an enemy out of India by highhandedly opposing India all the time...This will hurt your interest too...because a decade or 15 years later we will also arrive in the world forum just like China did...and making an enemy out of your neighbor when you have plenty already is not common sense either....

So what does China need to do?? build consensus on blocking India's NSG next attempt...and what should India do - deny that....because every time China can't be the sole opposing party...rest lets wait for the next circus :)

OK here is where the big disconnect lies.

Indians here talk as if India and China were "friends" before the NSG vote, and that by vetoing India we are making them "enemies".

But that is clearly NOT the case. Nobody believes that, China and India were rivals for a long time before that. India even calls the Agni 5 the "China killer". :lol:

Think about it, in the past year alone, what has India raised against China? Meddling in the SCS, complaining about CPEC, trying to counter China's interests at every turn. Selling Brahmos to Vietnam?

This is just the game. There is no emotion involved. We are rivals, so we will counter each others interests, it's that simple.

China and India are NOT friends, we are rivals. So if you want something, like an NSG seat or a UNSC, you can be damn sure you will not be getting it for free. Give us something in return, or not, your own choice.

We don't need consensus, we already have veto.

Veto means we can shut it down anytime, for any reason. Hell, we don't even need to give a reason.

OK here is where the big disconnect lies.

Indians here talk as if India and China were "friends" before the NSG vote, and that by vetoing India we are making them "enemies".

But that is clearly NOT the case. Nobody believes that, China and India were rivals for a long time before that. India even calls the Agni 5 the "China killer". :lol:

Think about it, in the past year alone, what has India raised against China? Meddling in the SCS, complaining about CPEC, trying to counter China's interests at every turn. Selling Brahmos to Vietnam?

This is just the game. There is no emotion involved. We are rivals, so we will counter each others interests, it's that simple.

China and India are NOT friends, we are rivals. So if you want something, like an NSG seat or a UNSC, you can be damn sure you will not be getting it for free. Give us something in return, or not, your own choice.

Yes there is big disconnect because you are talking in binaries...Either two nations can be friends or enemies...there is nothing in b/w?? US and China are rivals however they are still biggest trading partners..no?? Countries follow their interests however it doesn't mean they oppose each other every single time on every single forum without building a consensus...if that was not the case then there was no reason to pay hefty amount to respective diplomats!!

We don't need consensus, we already have veto.Veto means we can shut it down anytime, for any reason. Hell, we don't even need to give a reason.
You are still not getting it..do ya?? Even in NSG every single country has VETO...consensus is only about finding an excuse to further your agenda...Let me give you an example - we want to oppose you in SCS because we see you are encircling us...Now one way is to permanently base Indian Navy there...the other way is to build relations with your rivals there in such a way that we don't directly threaten you...which way you think is the best way?? Based on your answer think which way is the best way for China to oppose India's move...building consensus or using VETO??

Talk about delusions!! Are you sure your ears are hurting because of our whining?? or delusions taking over??
Indian didn't get in NSG why are these threads still popping up ? Indians whining again

:lol:

[QUOTE="Chinese-Dragon, post: 8426250, member: 29684"

We have veto, India does not, is that hard to understand?[/QUOTE]
:enjoy:
word

.it is the same country which has provided nukes to Pakistan and North Korea..
I don't know the development history of nuclear weapon of Pakistan,so i won't discuss this thing.Actually,the technological level of fission bomb is not very high,and why do you think that Pakistan can't find the way?
And to North Korea,I think you shouldn't have showed your ignorance.The nuclear technology of NK is from Soviet,not China.

So what you really want is to be a permanent member of the UNSC?

Do you realize that China also has veto power in the UNSC, same with the NSG?

you're a bad bad boy :lol: you know you not only spoiled india's party, but also pissed on it? :woot:

One day India too will learn to stop caring about the opinions of foreign countries, and make decisions based solely on their own interests, like we are doing now.

charles darwin would disagress with you, my friend.

Yes there is big disconnect because you are talking in binaries...Either two nations can be friends or enemies...there is nothing in b/w?? US and China are rivals however they are still biggest trading partners..no?? Countries follow their interests however it doesn't mean they oppose each other every single time on every single forum without building a consensus...if that was not the case then there was no reason to pay hefty amount to respective diplomats!!

You are still not getting it..do ya?? Even in NSG every single country has VETO...consensus is only about finding an excuse to further your agenda...Let me give you an example - we want to oppose you in SCS because we see you are encircling us...Now one way is to permanently base Indian Navy there...the other way is to build relations with your rivals there in such a way that we don't directly threaten you...which way you think is the best way?? Based on your answer think which way is the best way for China to oppose India's move...building consensus or using VETO??

Didn't you read the news?

We didn't actually need to use veto, since over 10+ countries opposed India's entry to the NSG. And since every country has veto, that is like 10+ vetoes.

Just like the UNSC, once a veto country has said they will oppose a resolution, the resolution is already dead. They don't actually need to go into the process of vetoing, since everyone knows it cannot pass.

I am sure india has US panties in a twist.....

please give your country due importance.... the one which is taken as least of threat out of all nuclear power b US....

(due to your shining history in warfare for last 1000 years I guess)

We're OK with our shining history in warfare for the last 69 years.

Didn't you read the news?

We didn't actually need to use veto, since over 10+ countries opposed India's entry to the NSG. And since every country has veto, that is like 10+ vetoes.

Just like the UNSC, once a veto country has said they will oppose a resolution, the resolution is already dead. They don't actually need to go into the process of vetoing, since everyone knows it cannot pass.
I am not sure what news you are reading however the number comes to be 4 and that too with not as vociferous as Chinese had...anyways that is not the point...as long as china can rally a group of countries(like you said 10) then not much can be done...my point is the day China is all alone it will find difficult to oppose... with or without veto...i hope you get the message this time...

I am not sure what news you are reading however the number comes to be 4 and that too with not as vociferous as Chinese had...anyways that is not the point...as long as china can rally a group of countries(like you said 10) then not much can be done...my point is the day China is all alone it will find difficult to oppose... with or without veto...i hope you get the message this time...

I don't believe that is true.

If it serves our national interests, we will use veto regardless of who else is using it. Why not?

Doesn't every country do this? Don't you see the USA being the lone veto in the UN when it comes to matters of Israel?

This is a strange idea coming out of Indians, that we should veto or not depending on what foreign countries do.

No, it is our veto. Whether or not we use it is China's choice alone.

I don't believe that is true.

If it serves our national interests, we will use veto regardless of who else is using it. Why not?

Doesn't every country do this? Don't you see the USA being the lone veto in the UN when it comes to matters of Israel?

This is a strange idea coming out of Indians, that we should veto or not depending on what foreign countries do.

No, it is our veto. Whether or not we use it is China's choice alone.
who is challenging that?? I said that in the very first few posts of mine....there is no national interest that china can put forward when it comes to blocking NSG for India...you are doing it for the sake of Pakistan similar to the blocking of sanctions against Masood Azhar.....you know it we know it...however in international forum you can't say that...you need to find an alibi and consortium of nations is a perfect one...In fact that is the reason your representation in Seol is facing the music because apparently he claimed that around 15 nations will rally around China...now can we call it a peace? wasting too much time on some simple known facts!!

Back
Top Bottom