What's new

China on India's entry in NSG

Everyone who told me that Russia supported India bid can read the article above which is from indian express in which it is clearly mentioned Russia opposed Indian bid and there were in total 7 nations opposing india request to join NSG.
@GURU DUTT
@SrNair
@itachii
@Mufflerman

Lol russia did support India, they didn't lobby for India as they did with SCO. You mist be out of your mind to expect russia to go against India.

Indians should migrate to mars and start their own nsg there with the help of the martians.

Well we are probing the surface of mars to better understand the environment and create a base of operations. So hopefully in 3-5 decade we will be there to test our own nuclear weapons and possible settlement of more Indians. In the meantime make sure you will be alive to see these things happen.:lol::lol::lol:

Well we are probing the surface of mars to better understand the environment and create a base of operations. So hopefully in 3-5 decade we will be there to test our own nuclear weapons and possible settlement of more Indians. In the meantime make sure you will be alive to see these things happen.:lol::lol::lol:

I think you are right, that will indeed happen.

I presented your country source and I guess you should think who is out of his mind you or me?

lol Indian express claimed that our Army is making a coup to overthrow the govt. and you want me to take that paper seriously ? that is one untrustworthy paper.

I hope for an informed and friendly debate on this one. With that let me call out some anomalies in your arguments...

First of all India is not a big deal in case of China Pakistan case, correct your self that because of India we are close to Chinese. India is not important to us so does Chinese. So stop these statements and sooner you realize is good for you guys.
So India is not important in Pakistan/China context however China is very important in India/US concept. Please elaborate a bit more on this. There is never a zero sum game however rivavly with India make China Pakistan a natural partner and so does India US...nobody is a pawn here(as per your earlier comments)....

Second you said about economy so yes economy one of good tool in international politics but not the only tool and if that is the case then China have bigger economy then you so US should support China against you?. The fact is every country have his own agenda and they make relations accordingly.
Please read again. I said Economy gives us lot of weightage. I am not saying economy is the only thing however it a very important paradigm. USSR was defeated in 90's....India-US relation only blossomed in 2004...this was the time when our economic potential was getting visible...countries started showing interest in us. Just to give you an example - US sees China as a potential challenger yet China is their biggest trade partner...so you see how economy plays its part?? Now in that context imagine India as a country which can challenge China's influence and on top of that a robust and very promising economy...what do you think??

Pakistan have a very import strategic location and US and whole world know that they need Pakistan in every 20 to 25 years and US come again and again toward Pakistan past 60 years. Please check past events to understand Pakistan importance. Bottom line: US Pakistan relation i like " i hate us but i can't live without you" that is the well know fact. May be US we will be very close to India but in the expense of Pakistan? they simply can't lose Pakistan

You can't be more wrong on this. If Pakistan is strategically this important then why the hell US leaves Pakistan after the job is done?? They left you after the Afghan war...they only came back after 9/11..no?? So in short if there is trouble in AF which is going to impact US then obviously they need you...but what about before/after?? Please understand you are not the only gatweway to Central Asia(please correct me if i am wrong here)...however from our perspective you are the shortest and unfortunately given our rivalry we have to bypass you...having said that as long as their trouble in AF US would need some sort of relation with you...but does that give you lot of maneuvering power...well perhaps but seems like it is diminishing at a brisk pace...

I find it so weird. According to Indian delusion, India was the one that rejected a UNSC permanent seat in 1950s and supported China to get one when China was one of the five founding nations of UN in 1940s. I guess in some unknown fancy rejection ceremony, India must have rejected to be a fancy elite member of this superior organization even though India was registered an official Supa Powa in 2012 according to the dead president which a lot of Indian PDFers use as their avatar. The world is paranoid!

Indian should just let go. NSG is over. mods should close the thread. Indians keep whining, my ears are hurting.

!

Indian should just let go. NSG is over. mods should close the thread. Indians keep whining, my ears are hurting.!
Talk about delusions!! Are you sure your ears are hurting because of our whining?? or delusions taking over??

we are awake all through the game and are slowly increasing our clout in all major institutions and organisations. NSG is not something we desired, it wasn't even in our wishlist. We are good even with out NSG membership. All we wanted was to be a permanent member in UNSC. This dream is going to come true later if not earlier. It is pakistan that can't fathom the reality of growing India.

So what you really want is to be a permanent member of the UNSC?

Do you realize that China also has veto power in the UNSC, same with the NSG?

We are not like the US. Everything has to be done by principle. If rules are break, then next you have Israel asking in. Then what next? Vietnam and Pinoy can go nuke and ask to be in. It's complicated and set a dangerous precedent.
I am not sure how people have so many delusions.....every country on this planet earth is involved in breaking every possible rule they have made in order to persist their national interests...China has broken lot of rules just to make sure their all weather friend is able to hit every single part of India with tons of nukes...so has US, so has Russia and so has everyone albeit at different times for different reasons and for different strategic partners...so lets get that straight!!

So what you really want is to be a permanent member of the UNSC?

Do you realize that China also has veto power in the UNSC, same with the NSG?
and do you realize that is is hard to be sole opposing party every time?? You scratch my back and i will yours will fail miserably...so unless and until you find a decent number of countries backing you it is hard unless you want an isolation on world forums...

and do you realize that is is hard to be sole opposing party every time?? You scratch my back and i will yours will fail miserably...so unless and until you find a decent number of countries backing you it is hard unless you want an isolation on world forums...

If China cared about the opinions of foreigners we would not be building islands in the South China Sea right now. :lol:

From all of India's dealings with China, haven't you realized it yet?

One day India too will learn to stop caring about the opinions of foreign countries, and make decisions based solely on their own interests, like we are doing now.

If China cared about the opinions of foreigners we would not be building islands in the South China Sea right now. :lol:

From all of India's dealings with China, haven't you realized it yet?

One day India too will learn to stop caring about the opinions of foreign countries, and make decisions based solely on their own interests, like we are doing now.
I am not sure you are trolling right now or ignorant....I will give two hoots about world opinion when my strategic interests are getting effected...it doesn't mean that i pick up fights like a teenager high on Adrenalin..Opposing every time on a world forum means you will be opposed as well..which nobody wants...it is simple!!

Back
Top Bottom