What's new

China offers Thailand collaboration on missiles, armoured vehicles

so what you mean to tell us is that you still live 64 years in the past? 

Thailand is one example of a country that balances US and China very well. it doesnt ally itself with either and yet is close enough to both to buy military equipment and conduct exercises. as i have told a certain Vietnamese member here(who suggested vietnam could invade lol), Thailand is one country that cant be invaded without drawing fierce words( and more than likely, action) from both china and the US
The Siamese/Thai should learn who is friend and foe, otherwise their country will be looted again as it happened in the 19 century. Thailand and Vietnam shared a common border, but now? Check it:

Siam_territoral_losses.gif

Lol, you think puny Cambodia is allied with super duper Vietnam????
Cambodia (and Laos) is controlled by Vietnam. That is the fact. Three millions Vietnamese settlers guarantee Hun Sen and his party to win any election. LOL
More Cambodian soldiers died, compare to Thai military. If Cambodia invades Thailand, China shall crush those Cambodians back to stone age.
Cambodia is too weak to invade Thailand. BTW...China is not obliged to defend Thailand as they are not ally.

Last edited:
"Cambodia is too weak to invade Thailand. BTW...China is not obliged to defend Thailand as they are not ally."

Well, you are being honest about Cambodia being weak. That's something. And yes, you do have a point about China not being obliged to defend Thailand.

Thailand should have pretty safe environment. I do not foresee that it has any strong enemy surrounding it. It only has some minor conflict with Cambodia over some temple issue.

I think the most urgent issue for Thailand is to curb its extreme islam terrorists/separatists. Of course, China has the same issue there as well. You do not need HQ-9 to deal with islam terrorists.

Thailand should have pretty safe environment. I do not foresee that it has any strong enemy surrounding it. It only has some minor conflict with Cambodia over some temple issue.

I think the most urgent issue for Thailand is to curb its extreme islam terrorists/separatists. Of course, China has the same issue there as well. You do not need HQ-9 to deal with islam terrorists.

Malacca used to be a vassal of Ayutthaya (Thailand), then China freed Malacca from Ayutthata vassalage, and Malacca Sultanate became independent under Parameswara, who converted to Islam and became Iskandar Shah. Malacca was then converted into a Muslim state under Ming China's protection.

Cheng Ho and Islam in Southeast Asia - Tan Ta Sen, Dasheng Chen - Google Books

Perpetual happiness: the Ming emperor Yongle - Shih-shan Henry Tsai - Google Books

Firearms: A Global History to 1700 - Kenneth Warren Chase - Google Books

East Asia at the Center: Four Thousand Years of Engagement with the World - Warren I. Cohen - Google Books

Colonial Armies in Southeast Asia - Google Books

It's very easy to piss you off, LOL.

Also dumb4ss, only the Malays want a separate state in Pattani. Chinese and Thai Muslims in Thailand are not involved. The commander in chief of the Thai Royal army was a Muslim, Sonthi Boonyaratglin.

Sonthi Boonyaratglin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Thai monarchy has very good relations with Chinese Muslims and presented them with Qur'ans.

Encyclopedia of Diasporas: Immigrant and Refugee Cultures Around the World ... - Google Books

Klongs-Thai Waterways & Reflections of Her People - Pamela Hamburger - Google Books

I doubt Thailand could afford these.

perhaps china need?

The Siamese/Thai should learn who is friend and foe, otherwise their country will be looted again as it happened in the 19 century. Thailand and Vietnam shared a common border, but now? Check it:

Cambodia (and Laos) is controlled by Vietnam. That is the fact. Three millions Vietnamese settlers guarantee Hun Sen and his party to win any election. LOL

Cambodia is too weak to invade Thailand. BTW...China is not obliged to defend Thailand as they are not ally.

Tony Jaa will kick your A$$ all the way back to Vietnam if you guys try.

the whole of asia was looted, even japan was before its meji restoration(it became one of the looters after that)

i dont see why we are talking about thailand and invasions, Thailand need not worry about any serious invasions, its relations with the great powers of the world is quite good, good enough to make any would be invaders think twice, even if it does not have any official alliance(the lack of which actually allows it to court both china and the US)

That is such an idiotic reply.

I doubt Thailand could afford these.

perhaps china need?

Again, this SOB dumped another big pile of trashes here.

Why cannot an idiot like you get off my comments???

Malacca used to be a vassal of Ayutthaya (Thailand), then China freed Malacca from Ayutthata vassalage, and Malacca Sultanate became independent under Parameswara, who converted to Islam and became Iskandar Shah. Malacca was then converted into a Muslim state under Ming China's protection.

Cheng Ho and Islam in Southeast Asia - Tan Ta Sen, Dasheng Chen - Google Books

Perpetual happiness: the Ming emperor Yongle - Shih-shan Henry Tsai - Google Books

Firearms: A Global History to 1700 - Kenneth Warren Chase - Google Books

East Asia at the Center: Four Thousand Years of Engagement with the World - Warren I. Cohen - Google Books

It's very easy to piss you off, LOL.

Also dumb4ss, only the Malays want a separate state in Pattani. Chinese and Thai Muslims in Thailand are not involved. The commander in chief of the Thai Royal army was a Muslim, Sonthi Boonyaratglin.

Sonthi Boonyaratglin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Thai monarchy has very good relations with Chinese Muslims and presented them with Qur'ans.

Encyclopedia of Diasporas: Immigrant and Refugee Cultures Around the World ... - Google Books

Klongs-Thai Waterways & Reflections of Her People - Pamela Hamburger - Google Books

That is such an idiotic reply.

Again, this SOB dumped another big pile of trashes here.

Why cannot an idiot like you get off my comments???

Why don't you stop making dumb comments? You don't know crap about Thailand's geopolitics or religious demography, or that the Thai Royal Army's commander in chief was a Muslim, or about the Thai monarchy's relations with Thai and Chinese Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom