What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
one example where Pakistan has complained to China about its relations with India, forget about its effect???

M-11, nuclear bomb, cruise missiles, aircraft, tanks.. are you arming yourself against Afghanistan?

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

According to some Asian Defense Analysts When Indian & Chinese Leaders met in Brazil after the BRIC Summit they discussed several issues and issued a join statement.

The statement says China AND India agreed to widen and deepen the scope of cooperation between their two countries, including in the areas of education, defense and trade.

When China’s state Councilor Dai Binguuo met India's National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon, Chinese side had offered L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft.

L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft come with Technology Transfers.

Still no media reported about the L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft, for now I can’t provide a source. Let’s monitor the developments.

That mean China want a strong relationship with India.

it impossible....there is official report of this news. it's a fake news..u r saying china will give it;s trainer to india with full technology transfer. I think u r mad. If u don't have any source of this this news please don't post it.

Hi
You might wanna read history of US-Pak relations before making up your own stories, USA- Pak relations have always been like this ever since Pakistan was created rather in beginning USA was not even interested in Pakistan, so don't yap unless you have credible knowledge of something.

Yes agreed......Pakistan has alway been used by America and there has been some money flowing for that Usage over time.....US was only interested in Destabilizing USSR using Pakistan....and Pakistan served its purpose......

Now....its you who agreed that Pakistan was and is a use and throw entity to US.

no i am glad that china has offered india this trainer.

in the future we should cooperate more on trade.

i was only stating a fact: better trained pilots crash and die less often.
your confidence is high only because you know nothin about your air force crash rates thats FREEDOM CHINESE STYLE..now stop trolling like doin on every other thread :wave:

it impossible....there is official report of this news. it's a fake news..u r saying china will give it;s trainer to india with full technology transfer. I think u r mad. If u don't have any source of this this news please don't post it.

Hahahahahah:lol::lol: still your countrymen thinks they have won race when it comes to tug of war for relations with china :lol::lol:

:pakistan:

Adios

tug of war

tug of war??!!

that reeks of insecurity coming from you

1465.gif

No one needs a Magic ball to see where Pakistan China relationship is heading.....Pakistan is making same mistakes now as it made in 1900s....this time with a different partner.....earlier it was US the brother...this time its China the Brother........lets see for how long China stays with Pakistan.
Hi
OMG! its the wonder boy who get these premonitions about Pakistan! i rather not waste my time on some who is completely devoided of any knowledge of past, Prove to me first that USA had good relations with Pakistan ever since the creation, USA put sanctions on Pakistan twice in 1990's what kind of relations were you seeing? USA denied to give sentry to Pakistan in 1980's and denied UCAV'S in 2010 things have always been like this you need certain reality checks.

I don't think we will stop co-operating with Pakistan for Indias sake. But I hope Pakistan realise now that China aren't going to forsake friendship and future alliance with India for their sentiments.

I find it amazing that after what happend with america, pakistanis still have'nt learnt their lesson about never trusting any other country other than your own , calling them brothers and bonded for life etc:disagree:

China like any other country would look for their own intrests and at some point in future its interests may match with india and who knows we may have a strategic partnership i would like to see pakistani's reactions then.

After all there are no permanant friends only permanant interest.

p.s From my time on this forum I THINK tht pakistanis are very emotional people compared to Indians and they let their emotions drive their thinking. On the contrary Indians are more may I use the word cold hearted and practical?
p.p.s my personal observation, in no way I wish to offend anyone.

Last edited:
Pakistan doesn't intend to play it that way. You guys simply here are trying to portray that Pakistan lacks the ability to play it that way, which is totally wrong.

Its simply not in our blood. We avoid all cheap tactics like that. What happened to your great ability when you complained about F-16 deal???? did you succeed?? I would simply like you guys to quote, only one example where Pakistan has complained to China about its relations with India, forget about its effect??? You wont see a even a complain in this case.

mate, you are saying exactly what I had replied to..no difference...I dont want to know whats your policy and how you see India's relation with any other country the only thing that I know is it is absolutely fair to use your diplomatic power hit your enemy wherever possible..India is doing the same...did you see India doing this with any other country??
as far as complain about f-16 is corcerned..India showed its unhappiness to US ..dont say your leaders will be happy to see china dealing with India.

I proved you wrong, we are not like you guys, we wont even launch a complain about it. Its business for China and we completely understand that

:pakistan:

Adios

so you proved me wrong huh? by telling me that you are not like we guys?? you dont launch a complain because how will it make any difference buddy??

1465.gif

regards..

Yes agreed......Pakistan has alway been used by America and there has been some money flowing for that Usage over time.....US was only interested in Destabilizing USSR using Pakistan....and Pakistan served its purpose......

Now....its you who agreed that Pakistan was and is a use and throw entity to US.
Hi
i just said USA has always had this kind of relation with Pakistan the one it has now, didn't say anything like you have quoted :cheesy:. Get a hold of your self okay no need to give twisted statements :rofl:

your confidence is high only because you know nothin about your air force crash rates thats FREEDOM CHINESE STYLE..now stop trolling like doin on every other thread :wave:

then put china away,which AF has the highest crash rates.

Hi
OMG! its the wonder boy who get these premonitions about Pakistan! i rather not waste my time on some who is completely devoided of any knowledge of past, Prove to me first that USA had good relations with Pakistan ever since the creation, USA put sanctions on Pakistan twice in 1990's what kind of relations were you seeing? USA denied to give sentry to Pakistan in 1980's and denied UCAV'S in 2010 things have always been like this you need certain reality checks.

Thats precisely what I am saying....US relationship with Pakistan has always been use and throw type........they give you stuff when it suits them.......use Pakistan for some time...then when purpose is solved....they go out and put sanctions and other limitations on Pakistan.....and Pakistan Suffers..... and you can expect a similar treatment from Chinese...as soon as they have met the objectives o f relationships with Pakistan.

Hi
i just said USA has always had this kind of relation with Pakistan the one it has now, didn't say anything like you have quoted :cheesy:. Get a hold of your self okay no need to give twisted statements :rofl:

Twisted Statements? :woot: I have always maintained and will always maintained...that Pakistani leadership due to their shortsighted vision...have forced Pakistan to become an easy use and throw entity to US.....

Where is the twist in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom