What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, the Indian Navy did not let the meteorological deptt set up a radar, becoz the radar was Made in China, and then we also heard another story of some Chinese parts being used in Indian communication equipment by some Indian company, and the same communication equipment was to be used by the Indian defence forces and I believe something regarding no usage of Chinese parts or refusal to have such equipment bought was heard, so even after all this, Indian members are :victory: as if IAF is gonna buy it.

And their sarcastic posts regarding Pakistan, wow, what a phobia they have.

Exactly, that's what you guys are doing here. Now aren't you?? Please go back through the pages and you will find it yourself.

:pakistan:

Adios

Why should we be Insecure?? because We are buying Chinese weapons?, Then By your logic You must be the one who have to be Insecure....:lol:

Exactly, that's what you guys are doing here. Now aren't you?? Please go back through the pages and you will find it yourself.

Are you alleging that Indians are making you insecure? Pakistan ideally should pressure China to back down from the offer, if that is not possible then Pakistan has to learn to turn a blind eye to China-India dealings and allow this relationship to propagate on a parallel track. There is no reason to feel insecure like jealous house wives :no:

I dont think China will give up on Pakistan for India, unless Sino India relationship rises high into the stratosphere thereby humbling the Himalayas.

Recently, the Indian Navy did not let the meteorological deptt set up a radar, becoz the radar was Made in China, and then we also heard another story of some Chinese parts being used in Indian communication equipment by some Indian company, and the same communication equipment was to be used by the Indian defence forces and I believe something regarding no usage of Chinese parts or refusal to have such equipment bought was heard, so even after all this, Indian members are :victory: as if IAF is gonna buy it.

And their sarcastic posts regarding Pakistan, wow, what a phobia they have.

No one says that India is going to buy the Chinese trainer jets and no one is happy abut that..we are all happily surprised to see the Chinese offering the trainer jets to India,which was nvr expected but surely a futuristic step toward the India -Chgina relationship.

Again moving in circles.

as far as complain about f-16 is corcerned..India showed its unhappiness to US ..dont say your leaders will be happy to see china dealing with India.

India showed its unhappiness, but Pakistan wont do it. And that's the difference, if and only you can understand.

so you proved me wrong huh? by telling me that you are not like we guys?? you dont launch a complain because how will it make any difference buddy??

Did your complain make any difference, in case of F-16s??? A BIG NO---- but you guys still tried. We don't know to what extent our complain will have affect in this case but we wont do it. Simply No.

Adios

I am all for building strategic relationship with china, they are a very valuable ally in the future(be it climate change or wto) this may even help us later with unsc seat. We must get ourself back to the equilibrium we moved too much into american sphere , India does best when it is non aligned

May be we should go for some of these trainers to improve the relations( if this piece of news is true)

Why should we be Insecure?? because We are buying Chinese weapons?, Then By your logic You must be the one who have to be Insecure....:lol:

Am I talking to a wall?? each of your posts are totally out of context and directing to something vague.

Thats precisely what I am saying....US relationship with Pakistan has always been use and throw type........they give you stuff when it suits them.......use Pakistan for some time...then when purpose is solved....they go out and put sanctions and other limitations on Pakistan.....and Pakistan Suffers..... and you can expect a similar treatment from Chinese...as soon as they have met the objectives o f relationships with Pakistan.

Hi
that's not exactly what you quoted you said Pakistan had brotherly relations with USA lol look at you changing your own statements now.

Pakistan is making same mistakes now as it made in 1900s....this time with a different partner.....earlier it was US the brother...this time its China the Brother........lets see for how long China stays with Pakistan.

Where as in your recent posts you said USA always used Pak lol that is called twisting your statements :rofl:

Hi
that's not exactly what you quoted you said Pakistan had brotherly relations with USA lol look at you changing your own statements now.

Now I don't have the links to the news ...in which Pakistani leaders have been singing "US is our best friend" Song.....

Where as in your recent posts you said USA always used Pak lol that is called twisting your statements :rofl:

I am still saying....US uses Pakistan....and Pakistan lets US use Pakistan...because it serves their purpose against their so called perennial enemy...AKA India...

Am I talking to a wall?? each of your posts are totally out of context and directing to something vague.

Iam Indeed a wall By nature, But Why dont you see the inner crust of my points being delivered to you free of cost, if u cannot understand it, let me know, I can write it in simple English aswell...

well good if it is offered....sign of better relations....
but we wont and should not go for it....but happy if it is confirmed that it was indeed offered....:)

but at the same time...never get complacent and the modernisation drive and evrythng should continue always, no matter how good relations are with China or may become in future.....coz never leave security of your country on trust....u never know when the season may change....:)

Again moving in circles.

India showed its unhappiness, but Pakistan wont do it. And that's the difference, if and only you can understand

Exactly !! India showed its unhappiness to USA and it has the guts to shows them their unhappiness to them...but as you youirself are saying..Pakistan wont do it...I can understand.you cant show your unhappiness even you are realy not happy about it......thats the difference !!

Did your complain make any difference, in case of F-16s???A BIG NO----but you guys still tried. We don't know to what extent our complain will have affect in this case but we wont do it. Simply No.

Adios

We complained to the US,we never requested !!
A BIG NO ?? :lol: sir we tried on different occassions...dont you know the results for all of them ??
And in tjis case buddy..you complain or dont complain..it makes any differenc or does not make..how does it matter to India ?? China has offered us themselves..India has not requested for it..unlike your country requesting for weapons to US.

1465.gif

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom