What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually two lines

1.Indo-China $ deal -->if Jet Trainers --> china got $

2.P.R. China -->china , pakistan together ungrade the JF-17 and more cooperate

you are right,last 50 years tell us everything......

Hmm.. what about the last 3,000Yrs say to you???

the L-15 would be great in india.

it would help save the lives of many pilots who would otherwise crash and die to to their ignorance and poor training.

the L-15 would be great in india.

it would help save the lives of many pilots who would otherwise crash and die to to their ignorance and poor training.

is L-15 a magic carpet or something??? Come on I know its really burning when China Offers us something, but control yourself :lol:

is L-15 a magic carpet or something??? Come on I know its really burning when China Offers us something, but control yourself :lol:

no i am glad that china has offered india this trainer.

in the future we should cooperate more on trade.

i was only stating a fact: better trained pilots crash and die less often.

no i am glad that china has offered india this trainer.

in the future we should cooperate more on trade.

i was only stating a fact: better trained pilots crash and die less often.

Well there are crashes everywhere, Does it all Convey the same message as you mentioned?? :disagree:

Hi
Proves one thing Pakistan likes to play fair doesn't go off running to allies & friends begging not to co-operate with India :chilli:

Hi
Proves one thing Pakistan likes to play fair doesn't go off running to allies & friends begging not to co-operate with India :chilli:

Well, We did not approach them, they were the one who approached us.....

I dont think , its credible news. We have no source of this devlopment .
Looks like the person who started this - Just had mere speculation nothing else.

Secondly where will this trainer Fill the role.

For Basic trainer - Tender is in advanced stages. Most likely Swiss company.
For Intermediate trainer it will be - IJT-36 (AL-55 tested and cleared by Russia)
For Advanced Trainer - Tender is already out T50 of Korea/ MigAT from Russia / EADS Hawk advanced version ,are in trials phase .

If L-15 is an advanced trainer , it will not fit bcoz it didn't participate in trials. And Results are due in some time.

And Guys - Dont go OT , keep it technical and try to learn something about Machines rather than Fighting .
I think same L-15 are scheduled to delivery for Pakistan air force also. I read some days back.
Can some of Pakistani friends post that news and Cockpit photo of this Jet
Regards
:pdf:

Hi
But we didn't even try to stop them:agree:

Correction... Pakistan does not have enough muscle to stop them.....it buys equipment from China...from the money China lends to Pakistan by way of Sellers Credit.....so it cant stop China from selling its stuff to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom