What's new

China not to change plan for nuclear power projects

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China not to change plan for nuclear power projects

China will not change its plan for nuclear power projects development but will learn a lesson after a massive earthquake hit Japan and resulted in a radioactive leakage, Vice Minister of Environmental Protection Zhang Lijun said Saturday.

China has 13 sets of functional nuclear equipment and tests have showed all of them are safe, Zhang told a press conference on the sidelines of the national parliamentary session.

China is "keeping a close eye" on the development of the earthquake's influence on Japan's nuclear facilities, he said.

China has launched detectors in coastal cities to measure the influence of nuclear leaks from Japan and the tests have showed China has not been affected so far, the official said.

China not to change plan for nuclear power projects: government

Since we threw that scumbag Kang Rixin into prison, when can we start developing our own nuclear technology more, instead of shamefully buying what we already own from France?

sorry just want to test something

do you see this, or does this page go offline to you

Jasmine Revolution

lol just want to check out the great fireWALL of china lol

^^^ They can see it just fine.

(lol a while ago there are actually threads on just this topic, you can search back thread history.)

really?? so if they in china it doesnt cencor it on a forum??

im guessing search engines etc would cencor alot of stuff

when i was in thailand, they have internet cencorship too, although it is not as bad as china's, it was a pain in the butt, there was lots of sights i couldnt access, they even tried blocking wikileaks... lucky they created websites with ip addresses only lol

when i was in thailand, they have internet cencorship too, although it is not as bad as china's, it was a pain in the butt, there was lots of sights i couldnt access, they even tried blocking wikileaks... lucky they created websites with ip addresses only lol

The censor is for the following websites: youtube, facebook, twitter (not sure, it sometimes turns on), VoA, epoch times, etc.

they fall into 2 categories: websites that have extensive anti-Chinese racism, or CIA mouthpieces. I think it's useless though, just like how black parents in the american south wanted to shield their children from white racism but in the end, the children will still face it.

where there is a will, there is a way

i hate cencorship with a passion

they want to build a filter here, while at same time promote free speech, freedom of choice etc lol

China usually only censor words in Chinese, not in English. Also in the case of 'Jasmine Revolution', the censorship is focused on Web 2.0 sites rather than 1.0 stuff like internet forums.

Chinese internet censorship is very sophisticated and nuanced. Most foreigners simply don't understand the elegance of the system.

China usually only censor words in Chinese, not in English. Also in the case of 'Jasmine Revolution', the censorship is focused on Web 2.0 sites rather than 1.0 stuff like internet forums.

Chinese internet censorship is very sophisticated and nuanced. Most foreigners simply don't understand the elegance of the system.

My searches for "Communist Party of China" in English were censored on Wikipedia every June.

but they would most certainly be following people on forums etc? reading what is said etc

those who are caught would be arrested yeh?

i dont see point of cencoring unless you plan to opress a people

Back
Top Bottom