What's new

China, not Pakistan, is India's main threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with Pakistanis being pro-Chinese... or Chinese people being pro-Pakistani?

If you have a point to argue, then do it.

please you may continue im a bit busy, and also ladies first.

:cheesy::rofl:are you comparing pakistan economy with india.

In per capita terms & including all the other economic indicators, Pakistan & India are much similar in comparison to India & China. India pales in comparison to China.

im saying in growth brother.

We are growing at almost near 8-9% per year. In another 6 to 7 years we are going to be the fastest growing big economy in world overtaking China. It need to be seen how China will transistion into the next growth period that require it to move up the value chain

We are growing at almost near 8-9% per year. In another 6 to 7 years we are going to be the fastest growing big economy in world overtaking China. It need to be seen how China will transistion into the next growth period that require it to move up the value chain

It doesn't matter what the growth rate is, if the growth is as non-homogeneous & non-uniform as it is in India. I would suggest looking up the GINI co-efficient, & the MPI index as well to give you a good idea about how the country as a whole & the conditions of the population is really being effected.

In per capita terms & including all the other economic indicators, Pakistan & India are much similar in comparison to India & China. India pales in comparison to China.

have you ever heard the name brunei. brunei has 48,892$ per capita and china has 7600$ there are huge difference between brunei and china.

It doesn't matter what the growth rate is, if the growth is as non-homogeneous & non-uniform as it is in India. I would suggest looking up the GINI co-efficient, & the MPI index as well to give you a good idea about how the country as a whole & the conditions of the population is really being effected.

hey please come to our B school give a seminar.:toast_sign:

Give us a break. we are not a developed country. Even US has income disparties among its states. We are developing and its common that growth will not be homogeneous. China is a prime example. There is huge income disparity in income of Chinese east part to its west part

Give us a break. we are not a developed country. Even US has income disparties among its states. We are developing and its common that growth will not be homogeneous. China is a prime example. There is huge income disparity in income of Chinese east part to its west part

It's nothing like what is seen in India. You cannot compare the situation in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, West Bengal & the 7 sister states to Xinjiang or any other place in China.

It's nothing like what is seen in India. You cannot compare the situation in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, West Bengal & the 7 sister states to Xinjiang or any other place in China.

yes you can if math is your forte and stats matter and if you understand the " economics" behind income disparity. US has huge income disparity too...

California till few years ago had a higher GDP than India and china . that was just one state... income can never be homogeneous ever. it's complicated and the science to it has many viarbles. Income disparity is not done on state vs. state basis rather on low vs middle vs rich classes in each state. then derive the national disparity averages.

yes you can if math is your forte and stats matter and if you understand the " ecnomics" behind income disparity. US has huge income disparity too...

You honestly cannot compare the income disparity situations of the US & China to India's for heaven's sake!!! Want me to post you some credible statistics on income disparity in the three countries?

west bengal :cheesy:. do you know about west bengal.

You honestly cannot compare the income disparity situations of the US & China to India's for heaven's sake!!! Want me to post you some credible statistics on income disparity in the three countries?

you richie rich. please stop trolling. look at you economy and growth,bomb blast so n so.pakistan is not stable. you people haven't concentrated on economic growth, but you are concentrating on india too much. keep it up.

It is easy to bash India because we are a democracy and information is easly available. In China most statistics on income and developmental disparties are kept secret.

you richie rich. please stop trolling. look at you economy and growth,bomb blast so n so.pakistan is not in stable. you people haven't concentrated on economic growth, but you are concentrating on india too much. keep it up.

I'm just saying that it is foolhardy of Indians to compare themselves with China, when in every socio-economic & political statistic, they are similar to Pakistan. I don't know why you are getting so offended, I admit the situation in Pakistan isn't good. Please think about this with a cool mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom