What's new

China, not Pakistan, is India's main threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly cannot compare the income disparity situations of the US & China to India's for heaven's sake!!! Want me to post you some credible statistics on income disparity in the three countries?

you can't compare but you are comparing 3 different countries at 3 different stages of economic standing and relating them to India. India is growing and still underdeveloped country vs a developed one like US and China ( I know they claim to be under developed) .

Your anti India sentiments aside- the premise of comparing the other 2 to India is ridiculous by any 'economist' or statical standard. as a small example you have not looked at where the US and China was at the same stage as India is now---- you don't even have the same variables to do a comparison study - the essence of any comparison study. This is pure India paranoia and dare say shameful.

I'm just saying it is foolhardy of Indians to compare themselves with China, when in every socio-economic & political statistic, they are similar to Pakistan. I don't know why you are getting so offended, I admit the situation in Pakistan isn't good. Please think about this with a cool mind.

why we will compete china first. we have our own path. we are trying to achieve our best. Target should be high not low. Right now your politicians not letting pakistan to concentrate on economy.

I'm just saying it is foolhardy of Indians to compare themselves with China, when in every socio-economic & political statistic, they are similar to Pakistan. I don't know why you are getting so offended, I admit the situation in Pakistan isn't good. Please think about this with a cool mind.

Pakistan is yours and its development is your responsibilty. I agree that on most indicators India and Pakistan are similar. But things are changing now. By 2050 GDP per capita in India would be US $ 21000 while Pakistan's would be US $ 7000.

you can't compare but you are comparing 3 different countries at 3 different stages of economic standing and relating them to India. India is growing and still underdeveloped country vs a developed one like US and China ( I know they claim to be under developed) .

Your anti India sentiments aside- the premise of comparing the other 2 to India is ridiculous by any 'economist' or statical standard. as a small example you have not looked at where the US and China was at the same stage as India is now---- you don't even have the same variables to do a comparison the study - the essence of any comparison study. This is pure India paranoia and dare say shameful.

China became the People's Republic of China in 1949, India got its independence in 1947, I think it is a perfectly legitimate comparison of the situations in both countries. Again, why do Indians have to make themselves or portray themselves as something they are not?

It's nothing like what is seen in India. You cannot compare the situation in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, West Bengal & the 7 sister states to Xinjiang or any other place in China.

But Muslims have all freedom in these Indian States, even better than Pakistan according to me. Ask your relative in Bihar. Do you Know Muslims don't even have proper right in Xinjiang ? Or you don't know ?? or You know but you don't want to accept ??

XINJIANG SEPARATISM AND HUMAN RIGHTS - China | Facts and Details

20080307-Signs%20wrans%20f%20ounishgment%20for%20beingf%20member%20of%20Muslim%20sperat.jpg

I don't know both the languages. :cry:

But Muslims has all freedom in these Indian States, even better than Pakistan according to me. Ask your relative in Bihar. Do you Know Muslims don't even have proper right in Xinjiang ? Or you don't know ?? or You know but you don't want to accept ??

XINJIANG SEPARATISM AND HUMAN RIGHTS - China | Facts and Details

This thread isn't about Muslims. I can post you a lot of stuff about Muslims in India that will bring you to shame. So let's not go there. Appreciate it.

China became the People's Republic of China in 1949, India got its independence in 1947, I think it is a perfectly legitimate comparison of the situations in both countries. Again, why do Indians have to make themselves or portray themselves as something they are not?

dude it is not as simple as that, its variable, its data points-- it's for example even demographics / age . a younger demographic country would have more income inequality or it will play as a " negative" vs a more older , experienced work force... This is pure hate which is driving you to revamp economical statical study. come on - it's insulting to basic intellect. please cease...stop trying to put a square peg into small circle.

This thread isn't about Muslims. I can post you a lot of stuff about Muslims in India that will bring you to shame. So let's not go there. Appreciate it.

Why not to do this to China ?? :china: They are also Muslim. Why not talk about Hinduism in Pakistan ? All are off-topic of course which I agree and I accept. so, nothing from my side.

It is perfectly legitimate to compare India and China. However, you also has to remember that China started its reform process in 1979 while India in 1991 and that India is a democracy while China is an authoritative country.

dude it is not as simple as that, its variable, its data points-- it's for example even demographics / age . a younger demographic country would have more income inequality or it will play as a " negative" vs a more older , experienced work force... This is pure hate which is driving you to revamp economical statical study. come on - it's insulting to basic intellect. please cease...

I'm not the one that is insulting or showing any kind of hatred, I'm only speaking the facts. What is insulting is the title & the topic of this thread, because it wreaks with Indian insecurity.

and top that what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Why not to do this to China ?? :china: They are also Muslim. Why not talk about Hinduism in Pakistan ? All are off-topic of course which I agree and I accept. so, nothing from my side.

I don't care about the state of Muslims in various countries; whether that is Kashmir, Bosnia, Palestine or Xinjiang, China etc. Anyways, no need to go there.

I'm not the one that is insulting or showing any kind of hatred, I'm only speaking the facts. But is insulting is the title & the topic of this thread, because it wreaks with Indian insecurity.

saying 2 + 2 =5 is not the truth. its antithetical to facts. and how is this topic about insecurity? its about preparedness- if your logic is to be followed, Pakistan should cease having any troops on its Eastern borders because they were never attacked by India arbitrarily. You are asking a country that was attacked 4 times by Pakistan and once by china to sit with its thumb up its ____

Your anti India sentiments aside- the premise of comparing the other 2 to India is ridiculous by any 'economist' or statical standard. as a small example you have not looked at where the US and China was at the same stage as India is now---- you don't even have the same variables to do a comparison study - the essence of any comparison study. This is pure India paranoia and dare say shameful.

Forgive bilal my dear friend. For him to show his patriotism for Pakistan is to hate India,be subservient to China and mask it with emo statements like Im Bihari and my parents are from India.

That explains the last Sino-Indian war. Bear in mind, back then our economies were equal, today our economy is four times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

Like your own Navy Chief said, the "gap" is growing bigger every day.

That doesnt explain the last war -

Chola or Nathula explains the current oulook of the Indian Army. Nehru was an idealist not a pragmatist.

Gap might be growing but it is useless in the presence of nuclear weapons.

It's nothing like what is seen in India. You cannot compare the situation in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chattisgarh, West Bengal & the 7 sister states to Xinjiang or any other place in China.
In per capita terms & including all the other economic indicators, Pakistan & India are much similar in comparison to India & China. India pales in comparison to China.
You honestly cannot compare the income disparity situations of the US & China to India's for heaven's sake!!! Want me to post you some credible statistics on income disparity in the three countries?

stop-postingjbx1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom