What's new

China needs foreign workers. So why won’t it embrace immigration?

Look, Chinese factories domesticate Tanzanians.

I hope Chinese factories will teach hungry Tanzanians what honesty is

Why ask CCP? You can see how white women serve black guys.
I think you wumao first need to be domesticated by your XiDick Imperialist brigades... put in your 5c$ request or go next door and get domesticated by your indian cousins...

Photo taken and sent to our Foreign affairs department to deal with you wumao.

Post reported....

I think you wumao first need to be domesticated by your XiDick Imperialist brigades... put in your 5c$ request or go next door and get domesticated by your indian cousins...

Post reported....
We still hope that Chinese factories can teach Tanzanians what honesty is.

Post reported....
@waz The racist attacks came from Tanzania members.

We still hope that Chinese factories can teach Tanzanians what honesty is.

well said - Coming from a nation of thieves who pilage our continent daily...

Chinese looting machine

Let our foreign affairs deal with your head of department.... ... tsk.kkk... desperation of wumao yellow lizards.... go get eaten by your indian cousins...

putting you on ignore...

i cannot let you people polute our minds with nonsense... it is time for azaan here... Learn our koran and come make namaz with us.. it will make you a better person spiritually and personally. I invite you to take faith of our God allah and embrace this message of our prophet PBUH.... sadakallah ul azim... amin.

Salams and may Allah the all mighty give you thieves guidance.

Not only black people, all other people, including south asia, middle east, south america, africa, europe... are not good for china.

Japan and Korea are exceptions, as they have similar looks and cultures. If China needs immigrants, then Japan, South Korea, North Korea are the most ideal choice.

I don't just apply this logic to China, I think the same applies to every country in the world.

What if 10 million Chinese immigrated to Germany, France, or Sweden... ? it would be catastrophic for these countries. Because in the future these countries will be taken over by the Chinese.

It is similar to what is happening in Europe and the United States.

Europe was taken over by middle eastern and black immigrants
The United States was taken over by the Indians.

I'm against immigration and interracial marriage, because I want 1000 years from now, the Chinese are the Chinese, the Europeans the Europeans, the blacks the blacks... not one chaotic world full of mixed citizens and distorted culture-civilization.

There is a professor at a university in Beijing who claims that "The scholarship every year 100,000 yuans for black students is small, China needs more money"

View attachment 927956

View attachment 927957

There is even an opinion that "China should import more foreign students, and hopefully half of them, about 500,000 foreign students, will stay in China after graduation."

My guess is: Nothing has changed. The Chinese government won't stop it. On the contrary, they encourage and support it.
Welcome to Vietnam

images_q=tbn_ANd9GcQQX2G5WqjHYb_KIdN1Fm3tZ0PpeY2QQLDm-w&usqp=CAU.jpg
e0ad70eca8fd56ed7c9e8d43fab7f892c6e3b5ad.jpg
640_wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg
1.png

All the countries with Slanty eyes, are strictly against foreigners inside their country, while themselves living all over the world 😅😅
Chinese, Japan , Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, all the same mentality.
Lol, how many immigrants do your own country take in each year, try to insult and ridicule others for no good reason.

Bad news for oversea Chinese who untiring defend of their motherland on PDF.....

YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US :lol: :lol:

Getting my pop corn and watch this thread :pop::pop:

All the countries with Slanty eyes, are strictly against foreigners inside their country, while themselves living all over the world 😅😅
Chinese, Japan , Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, all the same mentality.
Malaysia and the Philippines are welcoming of outsiders. They are culturally the opposite of East Asian countries. That’s why foreigners tend to like to live in Southeast Asia much more than East Asian countries despite them not being as developed.

Robotics not foreign workers is the answer.
Up to a point.

IMHO, it’s actually the opposite. China doesn’t need immigrants as automation will make many jobless as is the risk in South Korea, the most automated country. The issue won’t be the lack of jobs, but that many people don’t want to work in factories anymore, with long hours and relatively low pay.

What China needs to achieve it competitive products across the leading industries, to support a consumption led economy with most workers in the services sectors, and maintain growth and a stable economy should western markets become less open to Chinese products.

If any immigrants are to be allowed, it’s rich foreigners that want to live in China akin to rich foreigners in the GCC, as well as top talent workers that can found and grow industry leading companies.

For China moving some of its labor intensive industries (that have become cost prohibitive or being tariffed to uncompetitiveness) to friendly nations can help support their partners economies which in turn give opportunities to higher end Chinese companies to sell new products to increase productivity. Something like a Chinese version of John Deere putting out new and innovative products to boost agricultural productivity.

If some of these products are also in high demand in the country these factories are loved to, the products can also be sold to the local market and nearby markets, further boosting sales. Products like this would have be relatively high margin as well, primarily electronics, such as Solar panels, air conditioners, TVs, Furniture, Toys, perhaps even boats as stated in the following piece from a few years ago.

The product that could have the most impact could be EVs, akin to Mexico’s auto manufacturing advantage. Automation can’t get around tariffs.

It’s these tariffs and labor costs that have made even Chinese colonies set up factories in Mexico for the US market. If China sets up show in Pakistan for the GCC and European Markets, it could also benefit similarly as well.

Last edited:
Many are pure nonsense. How many foreigners in China have 1 million USD in assets ? You Viets don't make up all the wild stories about China.
Ok some minor exaggerations on my part but that’s reality. immigration to China is a thing of impossibly.

You look at these two black men, they're showing off their green cards.

They are not high-level talents in the field of aircraft engines, microelectronics....
They are also not rich with millions of dollars in assets.

They are just losers, poor, ugly and ignorant from some backward country in Africa.

View attachment 928022
I know too little thus don’t know.
99 percent such cards are faked, stolen or bribed.

Ok some minor exaggerations on my part but that’s reality. immigration to China is a thing of impossibly.
China is not an immigration country like the US, so China doesn't care and doesn't want immigrants in general.

Back
Top Bottom