What's new

China nears approval of $16 billion domestic jet-engine plan: Xinhua

What's so funny or fun about it.

i do not think you have translated me correctly, what i meant to say was that it would be interesting to see how would the Y-20 do against its western counterparts in range, maintenance costs, and engines Ect.

i do not think you have translated me correctly, what i meant to say was that it would be interesting to see how would the Y-20 do against its western counterparts in range, maintenance costs, and engines Ect.

Cost lower, Range about same I think either that or can load more, I forgot which one it was. Engine, TBD

Cost lower, Range about same I think either that or can load more, I forgot which one it was. Engine, TBD

Additional it would also be Air Refueled extending its range similar to C-17GMIII.

I don;t understand your type. You act as if Europe and the US having economic woes is a great thing. Do you think CHina and Pakistan are your friends? Seriously, you need to get out of this cold war mentality and truly analyze the present.

Let one thing be absolutely clear.....for India, China & the whole eastern region to rise as a whole, there has to be regular downturns in US and the west........the more US undergoes economic downturns the better it is for the east.....it may not seem so in short term, but in the long term, yes it is........in only this way, the economic centre point can shift from the west to the east.

Y-20's range is good enough for our own defense
We have no intention for transporting weapons/ supplies to places further than asia or east asia

the only major spare part which is costly to us is the russian engines but we are going to replace them with our own, soon hopefully

we are capable of making most spare parts so even without the figure (classified info anyway before any export which will be at least 2 decades down the stretch), the cost must be lower than western and russian counterparts

Back
Top Bottom