What's new

China navy send LPD to Phillipine to rescue

type 081 LHD is undergoing construction, replacement near to 40000 tons. Said Turkey has ordered a 22000 tons customized version of LHD from China.

Landing+Helicopter+Dock+%2528LHD%2529+amphibious+assault+ships++People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Navy+%2528PLAN+or+PLA+Navy%2529+Z-15+WZ-10+Z8+Z-9+ka-27282931+aew+vtolstol+j-18+STOVL+is+an+acronym+for+short+take+off+and+vertical+landing+%25284%2529.jpg

Is this the design? Looks like a Mistral Class.

These ships will definitely help alot for evacuation missions.

Anyway, none of the ships in the Philippine Navy has any ships big enough to evacuate the people. Also, we only have 2 C-130 planes, and those aren't enough.

Chinese policy from the beginning of this incident is not clear just like your policy in SCS. Blame it on CCP for not lending its helping hands before.
Chinese always try to exploit other countries and their resources. CCP is business minded who want to maintain high GDP rates and stats.
I think the relief work is in full swing and countries helping Philippines have done well including India.

View attachment 10705

View attachment 10706

View attachment 10707

If Aquino Goverment insits denying our helpful hands reach, he just put his own benifits beyond the need of Phillipine people.

这个帖子中国兄弟们顶起来,不要让老外把我们中国人看扁了。

F*cking idiot. Stop being retarded. Your post is full of BS.

You are retarded here mate, First you supported CCP when it gave little aid and now you are supporting CCP for helping Philippines. You are as confused as CCP in this regard.(no offense)

Why did you wrote "no offense?"
That was deliberately an offense.

I do think it was stupid for the CCP to do this late, but still, it was politics. Even Chinese themselves ridicule the CCP.

Why did you wrote "no offense?"
That was deliberately an offense.

I do think it was stupid for the CCP to do this late, but still, it was politics. Even Chinese themselves ridicule the CCP.

I just reminded what your opinions are off late.

Yes it was stupid for CCP for not helping Philippines in time, but what about you?? you are supporting CCP and china in this entire episode of flipflops!!

These ships will definitely help alot for evacuation missions.

Anyway, none of the ships in the Philippine Navy has any ships big enough to evacuate the people. Also, we only have 2 C-130 planes, and those aren't enough.

It is a good point to evacuate and sanitize the people and move them out of the condemned areas
Their danger of getting infections is growing by the hours.

That also makes the job of clean-up and finding of survivors easier

Lets get 'em evacuated but to where? has aquino thought about this?

For all the western media propaganda against China about aid money, it seems China is the one that is actually helping the people.

Most of the money rarely ever help the people in need. It's just used by countries to score geopolitical points over others.

Not only that but the western aid has barely reached the people despite all the western media celebrations.

Despite our territorial disputes, we should help the Pinoys. Innocent people are not responsible for political disputes.

I suspect infrastructure rebuilding will also be done by China.

It is a good point to evacuate and sanitize the people and move them out of the condemned areas
Their danger of getting infections is growing by the hours.

That also makes the job of clean-up and finding of survivors easier

Lets get 'em evacuated but to where? has aquino thought about this?
I am not sure Aquino thought about this, but I was watching Filipino news, and they didn't mention anything about China deploying a ship.

Saving face i guess china is not immune to criticism
You statement is like art of stupid, i hope your family members are not in the disaster area. We are trying to save Aquino's face before he got impeached from his presidency.

I am not sure Aquino thought about this, but I was watching Filipino news, and they didn't mention anything about China deploying a ship.

Nobody care what you guys do or think its too late to save your no existent international face but being courteous the Philippine government thanks you for your so called assistance but still nothing more than face saving that does not matter again your too late to the party the International time is already in process of rebuilding and its being handled well along with Local Governments so send your ship that tanker you converted cheapsters

Nobody care what you guys do or think its too late to save your no existent international face but being courteous the Philippine government thanks you for your so called assistance but still nothing more than face saving that does not matter again your too late to the party the International time is already in process of rebuilding and its being handled well along with Local Governments so send your ship that tanker you converted cheapsters

What the heck do you idiot mean "too late" and the stupid so-called "international time", there still are many people don't receive any supplies and the number of death is increasing in every minute. People who are missing are not yet being found and buildings were mostly destroyed. I saw the news that those western rescue team say that there are still many people especially children are sick and they don't even have basic medical supplies (Even those rescue teams think they need help and their task is very harsh, but you idiot dare to claim that "being handled well along" and refuse to get more help, just go slap your own face). You think your stupid useless local government which can't handle sh!t can do magic, clap your hands and make everything back to normal in one second:-)

You are the first "person" I have ever seen in my life to blame a freaking donation for "being late". You are really an abnormal, amazing creature.:smart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom