What's new

China navy send LPD to Phillipine to rescue

Another missed opportunity by China to bring down Aquino gov't. CPC have two strikes.

Well said. Like someone posted, in CPC china, foreigners first, Han fourth. This CPC (song dynasty wannabe gov't need to go soon)

Don't insult Song Dynasty! Song Dynasty chose to give financial packages to those nomads because wars costed toooooo much to Song Dynasty compared to those barbaric nomads that juts wandered around and ravaged. The life in Song Dynasty worth 100000 times more than those nomads so they chose financial aids over sacrificing human lives in war. Do you think the Chinese government now chose to gives aids to foreigners because Chinese worth more than foreigners? Quite the opposite. It reminds me of Mao's human warfare, as if we Chinese are just pawns. Sick of this CCP cowardice.

Most of Chinese don't hate Filipinos, they just simply are fed up with 'movie king' Mr.Aquino.

No more smirk on his face in this one, he admitted Phillipine is now at the verge of collapse.

The best way to remove glitch is to help out when your rivalry get in trouble, Japan is not proper application by this method.
I think our philosophy is different. I prefer Cao Cao's style of diplomacy.

Don't insult Song Dynasty! Song Dynasty chose to give financial packages to those nomads because wars costed toooooo much to Song Dynasty compared to those barbaric nomads that juts wandered around and ravaged. The life in Song Dynasty costed 100000 times more than those nomads so they chose financial aids over sacrificing human lives in war. Do you think the Chinese government now chose to gives aids to foreigners because Chinese worth more than foreigners? Quite the opposite.
that wasn't my point. My point is Song dynasty was ruled by a weak emperor and was one of China's weakest dynasty. Maybe I should have compare CPC to Jin dynasty.

西汉的韬晦政策是一条正确的道路,所有的孽帐最后一并解决。

I think our philosophy is different. I prefer Cao Cao's style of diplomacy.

that wasn't my point. My point is Song dynasty was ruled by a weak emperor and was one of China's weakest dynasty. Maybe I should have compare CPC to Jin dynasty.

OK, point taken, I also agree with you on Cao Cao. Those government officials need go read Romance of the Three Kingdoms! haha

小不忍则乱大谋。

The most dirty plot of the west is to isolate China from the international community, which we should enhance our cautious at the most. A lie told by thousand time could be regarded as true in the end, because the majority of media is controled by our enemy. We shall break down any rumor that suppoed to infame China with intended malign purpose.

Last edited:
Someone here seems to think Philippine will collaspe if Chinese refuse to help. Well, you can think like that if you want, but Philippine simply will not flounder when one country refuse to help

Even when K-19 start sinking and leaking radiation, US destroyer looked on offered help. This is exactly how you build soft power relationship

No country can survive on their own when there were them and there were the rest of the world

China missed a serious chance to show that they too can be generous and they too can be helpful, well, we all saw what happened

Is it too late for now? Only time will tell, but I am sure about one thing, the chance that Chinese to show the power of Chinese greatest is gone, what they are doing now simply salvaging the situation

I never expect some positive from your mouth since you are firm China hater. It's our determination to help, if shall have a speak when you donate 2 millions USD plus or STFU.

Here is your 50 cents for the day, rest your case.

小不忍则乱大谋。

The most dirty plot of the west is to isolate China from the international community, which we should enhance our cautious at the most. A lie told by thousand time could be regarded as true in the end, because the majority of media is controled by our enemy. We shall break down any rumor that suppoed to infame China with intended malign purpose.

You may find the truth in the end but the damage is done. Example, native Indians were tricked by whites. We know the truth now, but most Indians are dead. What good is the truth? Only good for historians.

I never expect some positive from your mouth since you are firm China hater. It's our determination to help, if shall have a speak when you donate 2 millions USD plus or STFU.

Here is your 50 cents for the day, rest your case.

But he does has a point, that is exactly how "soft power" is created:
Throwing money into the sea and being fake.
And of course the media as a tool of defaming and flaming does matter.

It's nice China is helping. Good job. :yahoo::toast_sign:

Now, China should deploy Peace Ark hospital ship and 2 Il-76 cargo planes. Therefore, more supplies and medics can arrive.

Foreign policy is not determined by the gaining or losing of a single event.

China made a mistake by not initially putting the pressure on the Phillipines to accept or reject an offer. No matter what we try to do now, the West already won an opinionated and perception battle. This **** up mistake will not haunt us, though. The world already knows we have beef with the Philippines so they understand why we are not fully extending our help. The key is in the next disaster, we must be more generous.

China made a mistake by not initially putting the pressure on the Phillipines to accept or reject an offer. No matter what we try to do now, the West already won an opinionated and perception battle. This **** up mistake will not haunt us, though. The world already knows we have beef with the Philippines so they understand why we are not fully extending our help. The key is in the next disaster, we must be more generous.
Please, leave the politics behind and actually help, instead of ranting.

Ha too late china! I mean obviously they only did it because they now being condemned by the International community for putting their imperial ambitions first before genuine sincerity first. But sure go ahead help any how again the International community help is already enough.

Please, leave the politics behind and actually help, instead of ranting.
Even if we help, the Filipino still hate us. Why would you help someone who hate you?

Do the Filipino hate us? I am always heard of Filipino hates us so we are just responding to hostile threat. You should understand this seeing that you are a from the Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom