What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey was wondering if there is any neighbor to china who at some point did not have some kind of land dispute....

except india no body has any land dispute with China. there are some water and small uninhabitable island chain disputes between China and Japan and between China and Vietnam. my strategy says China should make some concessions to them on the condition that they will support China against india because disputes aside, neither Japan nor Vietnam can pose potential threats to China's overall national security and territorial integrity as india does. its not about mere land dispute between China and india.

listen, blood and cultural ties don't always make alliances, neither do they make hostility. two Koreans are Koreans but why they are at war with each other? Chinese don't share blood and cultural ties with Pakistanis, still why they are so friendly towards each other? there are many factors that work behind the making of every relationship, good or bad.

China should treat everyone as equals and China equally treats them who deserve that. Cuba is far away from China and China can't even expect any help from that country, still China treats Cuba with respect and dignity. Vietnam went overboard by irritating China with the help of the Russians and that resulted in the military conflict. but there was no quasi racism on the part of the Chinese leadership that led to the war. and yes, China should fear any threat that any country poses to China.
:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: Please...Please...Please...You kill me...!!!

the general wasn't refering to india. ideally, everyone wants the South Tibet back, but it's not going to happen for at least 10 years if ever. more realistically, we're talking about the South Sea Islands in dispute with Vietnam and Phillipines which can be taken back. taking south tibet back would not gain us short term benefits in our struggle against the US and Japan, it'll be a purely domestic play but a move in the south sea or east sea would not only be domestic (and more powerful since 99% of people hate US and Japan but most people don't even know about India) but have realistic gains.

China aint going to wait for 10 years if the goi keep provoking them. the best strategy is take out india first the rest of the others will hand back our territory without a single bullet fire.

And would this be 'consistent' with you boys' oft repeated self-righteous claims that China do not meddle in other countries' internal affairs? Looks like China's rise in Asia may not so 'peaceful' after all, eh?

Yeah, I think for the sake of humanity, China should make an exception , by sacrificing herself on this "not meddle in other countries' internal affairs", for once.

Think no further than 100s of millions of Indian souls that go to bed with empty stomachs everyday. Some are so hungry that they start hallucinating by bullshitting "India designs FGFA, etc. " whenever they sneak into PDF on borrowed time. :hitwall:

listen, blood and cultural ties don't always make alliances, neither do they make hostility. two Koreans are Koreans but why they are at war with each other? Chinese don't share blood and cultural ties with Pakistanis, still why they are so friendly towards each other? there are many factors that work behind the making of every relationship, good or bad.
The entire ME got behind the US for Desert Storm. I challenge any Pakistani member here to volunteer his life for China's sake over Taiwan.

China aint going to wait for 10 years if the goi keep provoking them. the best strategy is take out india first the rest of the others will hand back our territory without a single bullet fire.

If china ever goes to war with Bharat, every bharati state will declare independence from delhi and Kashmir will join its motherland Pakistan

Last edited:
The entire ME got behind the US for Desert Storm. I challenge any Pakistani member here to volunteer his life for China's sake over Taiwan.

China needs diplomatic support, not military, because the solution isn't and shouldn't be military oriented.

India is already collapsing under the weight of numerous insurgencies.

Collapsing is the wrong word here.

Despite having numerous insurgencies.
1.Non of these insurgents hold even an inch of our territory.
2.Our failed states index ranking is 79.
3.Our democracy index value is 7.28

If China were to simply block off the "Chicken neck" corridor during war time, that could cause the entire North-east India to secede from the union.

If it was that simple your army would have done it in 1962 itself.

Its one of most highly militarized areas in the world.
If i also recall there are about 20 divisions stationed in the NE.

I would after liberating occupied kashmir
Very good...So here is how it could happen...Pakistan convinced China to consider India an 'enemy' of sorts. Pakistan and China ejected India out of Kashmir. China then convinced Pakistan to fight Taiwan, US, and possibly Japan and South Korea to conquer Taiwan. Baghdad Bob, is that you? :lol:

And this is because Bharat has had wars with all her neighbour.
I mean look at the history, there is no empire, no country like bharat, It is the only entity in the history of mankind which fight with all her neighbour.
Pakistan 47,65,71,84,99
China 62
Sikkim75
Maldives 1989
Sri Lanka 83-2009
Bangladesh Several skirmishes
Nepal(bharat tried but defeated by Maoists)

Bottomline is bharat cannot live peacefully with anyone

Bro what large nations doesnt have some sort of problems with its neighbors? China is no exception.

Sikkim? Didnt Sikkim have a majority vote to join the union?!

Maldives? 1989? Are you talking about 1988 Maldives Coup? When Maldives asked India to go their and take out the Sri Lankan Tamil Eelam who was trying to take over the nation?

Nations like Nepal have basically no border with India. Nationals from Nepal can cross into India to find work as if there was no border at all.

Dont compare wars with Pakistan with others..

except india no body has any land dispute with China. there are some water and small uninhabitable island chain disputes between China and Japan and between China and Vietnam. my strategy says China should make some concessions to them on the condition that they will support China against india because disputes aside, neither Japan nor Vietnam can pose potential threats to China's overall national security and territorial integrity as india does. its not about mere land dispute between China and india.

Forgetting Bhutan here.

Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet, namely Cherkip Gompa, Dho, Dungmar, Gesur, Gezon, Itse Gompa, Khochar, Nyanri, Ringung, Sanmar, Tarchen and Zuthulphuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom