What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ 6642.CN

how is that related to this thread???

China is building a nuclear arsenal that is enough to engage into a MAD doctrine with USA, but using it as the first nuclear strike is never the case.

And no any warfare or conflict before 2020.

I believe India will certainly reduce the military gap between the two nations, and more importantly through bilateral trade and respect, both nations will be greater partners by 2020.

China is building a nuclear arsenal that is enough to engage into a MAD doctrine with USA, but using it as the first nuclear strike is never the case.

And no any warfare or conflict before 2020.

I know that, But i was realy laughing after watching some comments of new members under chines flag..! Either they are not chiness or they are some fanboys war mongers..:lol:

Better deal? What did Pakistan get in return and is that land habital or mountains?

Read this:

In December Ayub readily accepted China's offer to redraw the border between China's Sinkiang region and the Pakistan-controlled portion of Kashmir in a way favorable to Pakistan.

Pakistan: Courtship in the Air - TIME

The land was mixed, habitual and mountainous but that latter was vital for natural resources.

As for your statement that India could have Balkanised Pakistan, not likely.

Sometimes people wonder why the world views Chinese rise with suspicion.
Look at the article and the responses in the thread. You will find your answer.

These sort of ultra nationalistic views are the views of very insecure people.

the general wasn't refering to india. ideally, everyone wants the South Tibet back, but it's not going to happen for at least 10 years if ever. more realistically, we're talking about the South Sea Islands in dispute with Vietnam and Phillipines which can be taken back. taking south tibet back would not gain us short term benefits in our struggle against the US and Japan, it'll be a purely domestic play but a move in the south sea or east sea would not only be domestic (and more powerful since 99% of people hate US and Japan but most people don't even know about India) but have realistic gains.

a war that leads to enemy's disintegration is what I have been talking about. its sad to know that my superior IQ brothers couldn't get the point. it seems I had to explain everything like telling school students that it is due to the earth's gravitational force that the apples fall from the trees on the ground. disintegrating the enemy would have served China's national interests. people don't choose wars, wars choose people.

well, I don't know what strategy CMC is having, because none of us, neither you, nor me, nor anyone else, can say with confirmation that the CMC is having this particular strategy. but if CMC continues obliging MFA in all aspects, ignoring Indian threat and enjoying self-complacency, the PRC will be history very soon, no matter how much people try to bury their heads into the sand like an ostrich, so that they don't have to face the reality. but losers will be losers and i don't have sympathy for losers no matter how much blood relatives they are to me.

the general wasn't refering to india. ideally, everyone wants the South Tibet back, but it's not going to happen for at least 10 years if ever. more realistically, we're talking about the South Sea Islands in dispute with Vietnam and Phillipines which can be taken back. taking south tibet back would not gain us short term benefits in our struggle against the US and Japan, it'll be a purely domestic play but a move in the south sea or east sea would not only be domestic (and more powerful since 99% of people hate US and Japan but most people don't even know about India) but have realistic gains.

in the long run, Vietnam and Philippines will be China's allies, not India. go figure.

let me give one clue: size matters.

its sad to know that my superior IQ brothers couldn't get the point. it seems I had to explain everything like telling school students that it is due to the earth's gravitational force that the apples fall from the trees on the ground.

Give it up challenger.

in the long run, Vietnam and Philippines will be China's allies, not India. go figure.

let me give one clue: size matters.

I completely agree with your view so far as I read here.

Actually Philippines is already China's "ally" - on key geo-political grounds, Philippines follows China closely; so does Vietnam, in spite of South China Sea disputes among them.

Indeed I don't understand why CMC and CPC ( those dimwits) wanna make Vietnam a national "enermy". There're a significant ethnic CHinese population in Vietnam. Many Vietnamese are mixed with Chinese blood. Plus, Vietnam is a Confucius state and had a close cultural bond with China throughout the history. Perhaps more importantly, Vietnam's size and her geo location are extremely important to to China's SE Asian and even South Asia stategy - a pro-China Vietnam would be crucial in the region. CMC and CPC should forgive that short unpleasant border conflict with Vietnam and win them over with trades.

its sad to know that my superior IQ brothers couldn't get the point. it seems I had to explain everything like telling school students that it is due to the earth's gravitational force that the apples fall from the trees on the ground.

Why don't you explain then?

The correct way to deal with "India"is to follow closely that CPC strategist's view not that long ago, namely to dis-intergrate it into 30 tiny pieces, as it was before the colonial Brits put them together. Think Sun Zi...

Confucius state and had a close cultural bond with China throughout the history. Perhaps more importantly, Vietnam's size and her geo location are extremely important to to China's SE Asian and even South Asia stategy - a pro-China Vietnam would be crucial in the region.

That is true, Vietnam would be a very useful ally to have, for geostrategic reasons.

Indeed I don't understand why CMC and CPC ( those dimwits)

What is wrong with the CCP?

I completely agree with your view so far as I read here.

Actually Philippines is already China's "ally" - on key geo-political grounds, Philippines follows China closely; so does Vietnam, in spite of South China Sea disputes among them.

Indeed I don't understand why CMC and CPC ( those dimwits) wanna make Vietnam a national "enermy". There're a significant ethnic CHinese population in Vietnam. Many Vietnamese are mixed with Chinese blood. Plus, Vietnam is a Confucious state and has a close culture bond with China historically. Perhaps more importantly, Vietnam's size and her geo location are extremely important to to China's SE Asian and even South Asia stategy - a pro-China Vietnam would be crucial in the region. CMC and CPC should forgive that short unpleasant border conflict with Vietnam and win them over with trades.

you see, a good military strategist should avoid doing some great blunders. one of them is that a good military strategist should avoid making and defeating a wrong enemy, no matter how easily he can defeat and boost his self ego. a good military strategist must not select an enemy on the basis on the 'perceived' enemy's military strength. there should be sound reasons for going to war against any country. we just can't select weaker countries as our enemies since we can easily defeat them. this is what Hitler couldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom