What's new

China May Risk Region Instability: Indonesia Army Chief

We see you as no different to the Chinese.
if China stops buying your commodities, your export will collapse because 60% of your export is commodities.
if your export collapses, your economy goes down the hill. social unrests will break out. your dream of a regional power is nothing more than a bubble. you don´t realize how vulnerable Indonesia is.

the chinese will not be amused if you are not nice to them.

Wkwk china never dare to messing up against us and forcing us to joint US-Japan camp
empty threat. the phillippines are in US-Japan camp, but they are not immune against China.

you are proud of a such act?
what do you expect? those savages see it as a national accomplishment. unlike you viets at least can fight, those are the best they can do.

if China stops buying your commodities, your export will collapse because 60% of your export is commodities.
if your export collapses, your economy goes down the hill. social unrests will break out. your dream of a regional power is nothing more than a bubble. you don´t realize how vulnerable Indonesia is.

the chinese will be not amused if you are not nice to them.

empty threat. the phillippines are in US-Japan camp, but they are not immune against China.
those white-whoshipers will dream that whites could come to rescue them.

Last edited:
if your export collapses, your economy goes down the hill. your dream of a regional power is nothing more than a bubble. you don´t realize how vulnerable Indonesia is.

the chinese will be not amused if you are not nice to them.

empty threat

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Can't believe you would utter the same bullshit to use against me again. I only need to use my previous post to reply to you.

You dumbass if Indonesia's economy fall guess what will happens to the entire ASEAN region:

Here's a visual aid to help your commy feeble mind.
fyspring.jpg

& That cone is you. :haha:

If you think Economy is some sort localized event you're dead wrong. Its global. When 1 country fall the others will follow. The bigger the country more countries will be dragged down too. Just look at China & us. Just because their economy slowing down it affect us & the rest of you lot to a certain degree.

Vietnam so far is one of our weakest link in the group. You're just like Bart Simpsons by dragging the rest of us down with you.

Source: Vietnam blogger jailed for posts about China deported | Page 5

This is what happened if your country are led by a bunch incompetent morons.

and viet almost relied their economy to China. admit it.

Secondly, if China keeps threatens our interest, then we can help US to contain the beast.
And keep spawning your illegal fishermens to our ZEE, we're gladly shot their head as a training. we're tiring to playing soft these days.

iyour dream of a regional power is nothing more than a bubble. you don´t realize how vulnerable Indonesia is.
regional dream? Lol Indonesia is already becoming major power in this region. Isn't it Viet who invades its neighboring Cambodia, Laos and lobbying Cambodians to threaten Thailand? isnt it called "ambitious"? Thank god DenXiaoping realize it and nearly raped you once again

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Can't believe you would utter the same bullshit to use against me again. I only need to use my previous post to reply to you.

You dumbass if Indonesia's economy fall guess what will happens to the entire ASEAN region:

fyspring.jpg

If you think Economy is some sort localized event you're dead wrong. Its global. When 1 country fall the others will follow. The bigger the country more countries will be dragged down too. Just look at China & us. Just because their economy slowing down it affect us & the rest of you lot to a certain degree.

Vietnam so far is one of our weakest link in the group. You're just like Bart Simpsons by dragging the rest of us down with you.

you overstate your importance.

They can take measures, but they are bogged down by a very small military, a very small air defence cover and a totally spread-out country.

Simply put, they aren't militarizing as much as their economy is growing. Being a vast island nation, their focus should be on naval platforms and fighter jets more than tanks.
Being Militarized wasnt our first priority. But dont worry. Our new president soon will increase defence spending to 1.5 percent...ad see what happens.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

fyspring.jpg

That's quite ignorant if you think your economy failing would be a critical event. In the post '97 crisis world, the ASEAN economies took different policies and their economies are a lot more anti-cyclical the they were then. It would depend 'how' the Indonesian economy would fail for your point to be valid but what you say is quite simplistic.

Infact, talk us through the mechanism, in your opinion, of how this contagion would spread from Indonesia.

regional dream? Lol Indonesia is already becoming major power in this region. Isn't it Viet who invades its neighboring Cambodia, Laos and lobbying Cambodians to threaten Thailand? isnt it called "ambitious"? Thank god DenXiaoping realize it and nearly raped you once again
Vietnam and China have been regional rivalry since more than 1,000 years, long before Indonesia came into existence. we have period of peace and period of confrontations. That is not new, we know them, and they know us. we have just different views.

You are clueless. without our interventions, Laos and Cambodia do not exist today, but parts of Thailand. in the 19 century, the expanding and aggressive Siamese Kingdom was a serious threat to Vietnam, that we needed to address. by the way, the last war with China 1979 was one of the most useless wars in the history. I would say both made mistakes. if both sides had communicated better to each other and cleared misunderstanding, the war was avoidable.

Last edited:
Strange attitudes of Vietnamese and Indonesian members, when their nation's leaders think differently

GOOD FRIENDS BUT THERE ARE ISSUES: There is little doubt that Indonesian-Vietnamese relations are positive and that Dzung's visit added to that overall texture. The GOI clearly sees the China angle one reason the countries' should be close friends. That said, Indonesians simultaneously are worried about Vietnam as an economic competitor. Opposition Member of Parliament Alvin Lie told poloff that Indonesians were very concerned that Vietnam was attracting foreign investment that might have otherwise gone to Indonesia. He cited what he said were Vietnam's lower labor costs and more predictable legal environment as the main reasons that investors were turning from Indonesia to Vietnam. It is doubtful that the economic agreements reached during the trip will assuage such concerns. HUME

Cable reference id: #07JAKARTA2191

That's quite ignorant if you think your economy failing would be a critical event. In the post '97 crisis world, the ASEAN economies took different policies and their economies are a lot more anti-cyclical the they were then. It would depend 'how' the Indonesian economy would fail for your point to be valid but what you say is quite simplistic.

Infact, talk us through the mechanism, in your opinion, of how this contagion would spread from Indonesia.
economic speaking, singapore is more important to ASEAN than indonesia.

Strange attitudes of Vietnamese and Indonesian members, when their nation's leaders think differently

Very few people here are representative of their official national position. I doubt most even have a grasp of what's going on.
economic speaking, singapore is more important to ASEAN than indonesia.

I just want to know how he thinks a contagion would spread in his scenario. I'm not trying to show him up. I just want to show me what he thinks he knows.

Edit @madokafc I seem to have quoted you by accident. Apologies.

it's just i am personally put my bad temper and attitude to some our PDF comrade from Vietnam because of their attitude and beside all of that ruckus, they doesn't shaping up my thought about how wonderfully Vietnam as a country and how dignities their people as a part of a great Nation. In short, it's just personal matter

can you give me a details why Sing are more important than Indo?
read yourself the statistics!

for example vietnam. whatever: export, import, investment or number of enterprises, singapore surpasses indonesia by a great margin. I bet all other asean countries have the same experiecence. no wonder, singapore is rich. the singaporeans receive a lot of overseas investments (fdi) and invest the money elsewhere in the region.

no offence, but indonesia is poor. I never say vietnam is rich. we both are developing countries.

it's just i am personally put my bad temper and attitude to some our PDF comrade from Vietnam because of their attitude and beside all of that ruckus, they doesn't shaping up my thought about how wonderfully Vietnam as a country and how dignities their people as a part of a great Nation. In short, it's just personal matter

You seem to sort of know what you're talking about. Do you think a collapse in Indonesia would cause a contagion and if so how you think the contagion would spread?

Back
Top Bottom