What's new

China May Risk Region Instability: Indonesia Army Chief

Indonesian has many looks,

Just use google, :-)

Last edited:
China does what it wants, when it wants, how it wants.

Why?

Because it can.

You like your name, Phuki, asshole

:o:

cute-asian-baby-gif-_tu63.gif

as a note Phuki is a word from one native language in Indonesia, meaning Vagina or Pussy

And he added it with "mak" which means mom/mother to make it worse. That turd should be banned for his id alone.

Last edited:

There are Chinese who have dark skins like Indonesian too. Sometime, I can't even see the difference between the dark skinned Chinese and fair skinned Javanese. And according to our national historical lesson, Most Indonesian came from Yunnan, China, hundreds years ago (if not maybe thousands years ago). The fairer skinned Chinese are the people who just come to Indonesia recently in early 20th century.

There are Chinese who have dark skins like Indonesian too. Sometime, I can't even see the difference between the dark skinned Chinese and fair skinned Javanese. And according to our national historical lesson, Most Indonesian came from Yunnan, China, hundreds years ago (if not maybe thousands years ago). The fairer skinned Chinese are the people who just come to Indonesia recently in early 20th century.

I just pointing out the fact for our @viets member...
The dark skin "chinese" is peranakan chinese...
The difference is clear as crystal..

And I know a lot of Indon here butthurt (especially , a female indon here who got no job in real life ( you can see her timeline post 2-4 AM from Monday-Sunday ) :rofl: )

I just pointing out the fact for our @viets member...
The dark skin "chinese" is peranakan chinese...
The difference is clear as crystal..

And I know a lot of Indon here butthurt (especially , a female indon here who got no job in real life ( you can see her timeline post 2-4 AM from Monday-Sunday ) :rofl: )

Nope, you're wrong. the dark skinned Chinese are Chinese. Still you can't see the difference between them and the other Indonesian ethic.

Are you really Indonesian?

@Phukimak , i can only surfing and going berserk at night only :D It's because at day i have a real life and working

as a note Phuki is a word from one native language in Indonesia, meaning Vagina or Pussy

It is almost similar to the Filipino word with the same meaning and degree of negativity if used as an insult, but with different spelling.

Anyways, back to the topic. Well, considering that the Mainland Chinese government still says that their "9-dash line" is legitimate and add to this is the First and Second Island Chains, well it is a recipe for future conflicts if "unstable" people take power in countries in this region of the world.

Back
Top Bottom