What's new

China May Risk Region Instability: Indonesia Army Chief

I already give you the fact a year ago its your fault that you suffer from Amnesia & said the same BS all over again. If you don't want to be insulted then stop being stupid.
if you haven´t noticed: most of indo economy is in the hands of few chinese migrants. the elite controls much of your economy. you are nothing more than economic slaves. like many sad stories of indonesian domestic helpers being sent to your muslim but rich brothers in UAE, where the women are mistreated, exploited. Last time when I visited Jarkata, some time ago, many shopping centres were populated by chinese buyers only, indonesians stayed outside. Maybe times have changed a bit now.

So you yourself should stop talking of being asean leader. there is no such a job in ASEAN.

Last edited:
if you haven´t noticed: most of indo economy is in the hands of few chinese migrants. the elite controls much of your economy. you are nothing more than economic slaves. like many sad stories of indonesian domestic helpers being sent to your muslim but rich brothers in UAE, where the women are mistreated.

you yourself should stop talking of being asean leader.

This is 2014 not 1990 most Entrepreneurs in Indonesia are now Native From the like of Dahlan Iskan to Rudy not mentioning the SOE. How about Vietnamese entrepreneurs i might asked? BTW Indonesia is planning to stop overseas workers because there's now more jobs opportunity to be had in the country.

Yah ...many young native go business now, but many natives dont grow their business in high speed, there is Islamic value into this that play. Not being too greedy.

@Viet maybe go to the wrong mall, you seem to visit Mall in north Jakarta, in which many ethnic Chinese living. The best mall are in central and south Jakarta though, Check Pondok Indah mall next time you visit Jakarta.

Last edited:
Yes we hate it so much we preserve Buddhist and Hindu heritage like Borobudur and Prambanan with great care.

Don't tell me Buddhism emerged from SE Asia.

It's true that Indonesian today hate them so much.

I read the history how Indonesian people buried the temples in fear of being destroyed by non-Buddhist Indonesian at the time. Everyone make a vow to keep the locations of the temples in secret, fear to be discovered and then destroyed.

It's one of the great place to visit in Indonesia. But too bad, it's a kind of deserted, unlike those in Thailand. Basically you can see the attitude of the local people there.

Buddhism came from the Mongoloid people in Nepal, the ancestor homeland of SE Asian. Even thou Buddhism in India is extinct, but it still very alive among the Mongoloid people there.

It's true that Indonesian today hate them so much.

I read the history how Indonesian people buried the temples in fear of being destroyed by non-Buddhist Indonesian at the time. Everyone make a vow to keep the locations of the temples in secret, fear to be discovered and then destroyed.

It's one of the great place to visit in Indonesia. But too bad, it's a kind of deserted, unlike those in Thailand. Basically you can see the attitude of the local people there.

Buddhism came from the Mongoloid people in Nepal, the ancestor homeland of SE Asian. Even thou Buddhism in India is extinct, but it still very alive among the Mongoloid people there.

Then what is Bali ? Toraja? Dayak? Sangihe Talaud?

if you haven´t noticed: most of indo economy is in the hands of few chinese migrants. the elite controls much of your economy. you are nothing more than economic slaves. like many sad stories of indonesian domestic helpers being sent to your muslim but rich brothers in UAE, where the women are mistreated, exploited. Last time when I visited Jarkata, some time ago, many shopping centres were populated by chinese buyers only, indonesians stayed outside. Maybe times have changed a bit now.

So you yourself should stop talking of being asean leader. there is no such a job in ASEAN.

No pics hoax

I can't believe you had visiting Jakarta and telling who is Chinese ethnics descent and which is the local

Last edited:
No pics hoax

I can't believe you had visiting Jakarta and telling who is Chinese ethnics descent and which is the local
LOL do you want to tell me there are much similarities between common chinese and indonesians that I have problems to distinguish? I am talking about indonesians of chinese ethnics. they look differently to native indonesian locals.

there are similarities between chinese and vietnamese, or japanese and koreans, but indonesians?
you have more similarities with malaysians, from skin color to facial structures, not with the chinese.

This is 2014 not 1990 most Entrepreneurs in Indonesia are now Native From the like of Dahlan Iskan to Rudy not mentioning the SOE. How about Vietnamese entrepreneurs i might asked? BTW Indonesia is planning to stop overseas workers because there's now more jobs opportunity to be had in the country.
we don´t claim to be the leader, but you. so you have to show what makes you to a leader and withstand the critics from others.

Well skin colour doesnt differentiate Malay and Chinese ethnic, some of people from my big families are white for example, and 100 percent Native from West Sumatra, many Javanese and Sundanese are also white.

The face is different though, but people from places like Palembang and Kalimantan, even Betawi looks like Chinese ethnic

LOL do you want to tell me there are much similarities between common chinese and indonesians that I have problems to distinguish? I am talking about indonesians of chinese ethnics. they look differently to native indonesian locals.

there are similarities between chinese and vietnamese, or japanese and koreans, but indonesians?
you have more similarities with malaysians, from skin color to facial structures, not with the chinese.

we don´t claim to be the leader, but you. so you have to show what makes you to a leader and withstand the critics from others.

We are a heterogeneous nation of 250 millions. Some of Indonesian ethnics have lighter skin complexion and facial feature similar to that of chinese. And hundred years of interbreed between races; native + european, native + chinese, etc has produce all kind of shades and facial feature. You can easily find a guy that look like a chinese but is not a chinese here. I know because my own cousin is one.

Meet our late president, Suharto.

1998-...-Former-Indonesian-President-Suharto-waves-t-5861625.jpg
suharto_eredit%C3%A0.jpg

Take off his cap. And put him somewhere in Beijing wearing Mao suit. Can you tell that he's an ethnic Javanese just by seeing him?

410788-haji-suharto.jpg

India is not troll. I Still believe that India is free country where data can be freely accessed. Unlike our Viet commie here which every data are banned to be see by civilians, so they only can dreaming.

Oh yeah and for The taiwanese troll. In the past we're the center for Hinduism and Buddhist learning aside from India before Islam spread. and yeah our people are love our culture and heritage. and nobody is afraid from being attacked by other ethnic in Indonesia. unlike Myanmar

i've just registered for this,
4cada6ce6aed6d66a6b1a9ccc1bd6dbd-jpg.103460

There are around 300 distinct native ethnic groups in Indonesia

Oh yeah and for The taiwanese troll. In the past we're the center for Hinduism and Buddhist learning aside from India before Islam spread. and yeah our people are love our culture and heritage. and nobody is afraid from being attacked by other ethnic in Indonesia. unlike Myanmar

Taiwanese troll? :D

A kind heart and selfless member.

Such a person with a noble heart and great wisdom.

Unlimited compassion.

Fighting to defend and to restore SE Asia heritage and culture. :cool:

Photo of Indonesia 1000 years ago:

myanmar-religion.jpg

i've just registered for this,
4cada6ce6aed6d66a6b1a9ccc1bd6dbd-jpg.103460

There are around 300 distinct native ethnic groups in Indonesia
okay, I´m convinced now. indonesians and chinese are nearly identical as brothers and sisters. you both share so much of similarities. this is my last post in this thread :wave:

Back
Top Bottom