What's new

China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar

Someone was lazy by just depending on the lock down and didn't tell people to take vaccines. This remind me of the late Qing dynasty.

Anyone who believes Chinese government is stupid on the covid policy himself is either stupid or with vicious purpose to China. I do trust Chinese government makes its policies on scientific basis.
history will be a guide

Wasnt Fauci one too?
Fauci is a brilliant infectious disease expert. Just that Covid was beyond anyone's comprehension in the beginning. Without knowing an iota about the disease, he and his team predicted about 2 million deaths for U.S. We are at 1.113 now. His estimate seems asymptotically exact.

Someone was lazy by just depending on the lock down and didn't tell people to take vaccines. This remind me of the late Qing dynasty.
Have you checked our vaccination percentages, yes it's even higher than the US. We had one of yhe highest tripple vax in the world. So stop bullshiting.

@Han Patriot

....Yes apparently, we had our first death in months yesterday....

The disclaimer apparently is duly noted, sir!

Regards
Wow, now is bashing time right? You bozos wanted us to open up and now it's spreading. You do know US had 100'000 deaths since March? China will have the same but not to the tune of 4 mil dead Indians. Nobody i saw were needing oxygen cylinders. The old will die which was what the West wanted when we protected them for so long. And itbwas the first deaths in months at that time but hell the world wanted us to open, and now you asking us why some people are dying?

Last edited:
What Dr. Eric Ding is saying here is scary. It is like we are in December 2020 again. Is it that bad? he is predicting "Deaths likely in the millions—plural. This is just the start". He doesn't sound like a trash talker; He is an epidemiologist.

Of course you will have peak deaths. We are just following the US method. China estimated at least 50'000 deaths.

Screenshot_20221221_085341_com.android.chrome.jpg

Covid - what covid?

I thought we were all done with covid ?

Covid is pretty much over with in the UK and we are all living normal lives here - has been the case for the last 8+ months now.....

Why can't China beat covid like the west has already????? Why is it struggling against the fight against covid??

So much for Chinese efficiency and superioty is all matters in all spheres etc? @beijingwalker ?

Just compare the death and infections in Europe to China then you can see who 'beat' it better.

Even the recent outbreaks in China resulted in only a few deaths. RIP all those innocent who died.

We all went through this in 2020. It was a depressing and sad time. China seems to be going through the same two years later.
With 95% vaccinated, it is different mate. The symtoms are mild. I just caught it, 3 days later i am. Working again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom