What's new

China-made aircraft engine has started mass production of three generations of an ann

How else is HAL building Su-30MKIs at factories in Nasik and Bangalore? Some kind of ancient magic?

why is so difficult for you to understand. without the hydraulic forging press, all you can do is to assemble, not produce. so if you want to convince me that you are actually "producing" them, please convince me that you have the capability to do that. Building and manufacturing an engine is not the same thing.

why is so difficult for you to understand. without the hydraulic forging press, all you can do is to assemble, not produce. so if you want to convince me that you are actually "producing" them, please convince me that you have the capability to do that. Building and manufacturing an engine is not the same thing.

India no longer imports any foreign components for the production of Flankers, that's all I know. The technical details of production are rather hard to find, and they might not even be publicly disclosed, so I won't bother trying to find them.

India no longer imports any foreign components for the production of Flankers, that's all I know. The technical details of production are rather hard to find, and they might not even be publicly disclosed, so I won't bother trying to find them.

to find something the doesn't exist is of course "hard to find". And all I know is countries like Germany, Japan and Israel that do not have them right now, so they import engines; countries like US, Russia and Frence have that kind of equipment so they export engines.

and don't just focus on the engines, there are still many componemts on the plane, like I listed before, which are also impossible for India to produce by themselves right now.

Dude,that makes me laugh.Is this the typical India type comment which has no proof to back?BTW,Is the AL31 a top Indian secret? I mean many countries are using it which include China,Vietam,Malaysia,Indonesia except India? What makes you Indians to keep it so secret if you can build it from the start point of raw materia?

You meant to say 100% assembled by HAL.

India produces 100% of sumki.....we got tech transfer ncluding engines...we are making them not assembling them.......

Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In October 2000, a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) was signed confirming the license production of 140+ Su-30MKIs and in December 2000, the deal was sealed at Russia's Irkutsk aircraft plant, with full technology transfer. The first Su-30MKIs from Nasik are to be delivered from 2004, with the original plan of carrying production up to 2017-18. However in November 2002, it was decided that the delivery schedule would be completed within ten years - by 2014 - by increasing the annual rate of production from 10 to 14 aircraft annually. An estimated 920 AL-31FP turbofans are to be manufactured at HAL's Koraput Division, while the mainframe and other accessories are to be manufactured at HAL's Divisions in Lucknow and Hyderabad. Final integration of the aircraft and its test flight are to be carried out at HAL's Nasik Division.[27] The MKI production was planned to be done in four phases: Phase I, II, III and IV respectively

Vladimir Radyuhin

MOSCOW: The first fully indigenous Su-30MKI fighter plane will roll off Indian assembly lines in 2010, a top executive at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited said on Wednesday.

“Next year, HAL will achieve 100 per cent indigenisation of the Sukhoi aircraft — from the production of raw materials to the final plane assembly,” V. Balakrishnan, general manager, Aircraft Manufacturing Division, told The Hindu here.

A five-member HAL delegation is taking part in MAKS-2009, Russia’s international air show now under way here.

Out of the 230 Su-30MKI air superiority multirole fighters the Indian Air Force plans to induct by 2015, 140 aircraft are to be built in India. License production began in 2004, with the first planes assembled from knockdown kits supplied by Russia. The programme provided for a gradual increase in the number of parts and components produced locally.

Last year, HAL mastered the manufacture of the wing and the tail. This year, it started producing the fuselage and raw materials, Mr. Balakrishnan said. The final and most challenging phase involved the indigenous manufacture of the engine.

“We’re currently testing the locally produced engine for the Su-30MKI and are planning to launch its production in 2010.”:tup: HAL would manufacture 60 Su-30MKI fighters in the full production cycle till 2015, he said.

India also plans to sign an inter-governmental agreement (IGA) with Russia for supply of HAL-manufactured Sukhoi airframes for third countries. :woot:It is already supplying some avionics equipment for Sukhoi aircraft Russia is building for third countries.

Later this year, India and Russia would sign a design accord for a fifth generation fighter aircraft they agreed to build jointly in 2007. India would be responsible for the manufacture of composite-material parts of the airframe, avionics and software packages, Mr. Balakrishnan said.

The Russian single-seat version of the fifth generation fighter plane is expected to make its maiden flight in the coming winter. India will induct a twin-seat version.

The Hindu : National : Total indigenisation of Sukhoi next year: HAL

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED NOW:D

Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In October 2000, a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) was signed confirming the license production of 140+ Su-30MKIs and in December 2000, the deal was sealed at Russia's Irkutsk aircraft plant, with full technology transfer. The first Su-30MKIs from Nasik are to be delivered from 2004, with the original plan of carrying production up to 2017-18. However in November 2002, it was decided that the delivery schedule would be completed within ten years - by 2014 - by increasing the annual rate of production from 10 to 14 aircraft annually. An estimated 920 AL-31FP turbofans are to be manufactured at HAL's Koraput Division, while the mainframe and other accessories are to be manufactured at HAL's Divisions in Lucknow and Hyderabad. Final integration of the aircraft and its test flight are to be carried out at HAL's Nasik Division.[27] The MKI production was planned to be done in four phases: Phase I, II, III and IV respectively

I hope can provide a more credible source rather than from wiki which was again auoted from "bharat-rakshak".

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED NOW:D

sorry, re-posting something posted by GodlessBastard which is from The Hindu will not satisfied me. unless you can answer my questions above. that is,

what: radars, ECM, engines etc
how: produce whith what

and you don't need to be an expert to conclude that "100 percent indigenisation" produce in India is totally impossible. not even Russia can do that as it not a product completely built by Russia.

sorry, re-posting a something posted by GodlessBastard which is from The Hindu will not satisfied me. unless you can answer my questions above. that is,

what: radars, ECM, engines etc
how: produce whith what

and you don't need to be an expert to conclude that "100 percent indigenisation" produce in India is totally impossible. not even Russia can do that as it not a product completely from Russia.

I know thats Why I quoted it, Instead of Claiming it my source...

Well I am Neither a Scientist nor an Expert to Answer Your Comment , I believe in What the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Says About the Aircraft which They Have been a part of ..... If I were to prove something Myself I would not have relied upon any sources to claim my stand....

And su 30 MKI is Not a russian Version for it to manufacture it 100% Indigenously but the Su -30 of Russia Are....

HAL does Manufacture AL-31 FP engine's here .. But Not everything si manufactured by them, The ADA is Involved too

you can keep believeing what you believe, what I try to point out are:
1) you source is not credible;
2) it is not possible, even theoretically.

you can keep believeing what you believe, what I try to point out are:
1) you source is not credible;
2) it is not possible, even theoretically.

Please, I am not here to prove a Point rather I am Here to State a Point... As What the HAl chairman Said, We have some parts which are assembled here, But We have the capability to produce them now.... The Systems In LCA Have been jointly developed by ADA and HAL in there Experience with the Sukhoi 30 MKI , So Is it really not possible for them to make systems for Su 30 MKI?? Well I do have a list of Systems Manufactured By India which are Currently put to use in Su 30 MKI and Are also Exported

Please, I am not here to prove a Point rather I am Here to State a Point... As What the 1)HAl chairman Said, We have some parts which are assembled here, But We have the capability to produce them now.... The Systems In LCA Have been jointly developed by ADA and HAL in there Experience with the Sukhoi 30 MKI , 2)So Is it really not possible for them to make systems for Su 30 MKI?? Well I do have a list of Systems Manufactured By India which are Currently put to use in Su 30 MKI and 3)Are also Exported

1)you can make claims, but it would be better if you could support them with credible source at the same time; otherwse, it is nothing.

2) can it? I don't know. you have any source or idea?

3) I am also interested in it, may I know what are they?

Su-30MKI is 100% manufactured by HAL.

Everything, including the avionics and engines, are made in India.

Su-30MKI is 1000000% foreign r u in a Bollywood film or what? The body is from Russia, avionics, radar, weaponry are from Sionists and the rest from the War Dogs Criminals US. Traning is being catered at regflag by the War Dogs and EU. This is the reality. All the US moves are targeted against China and the US wants India to be a super power by providing WMD and nuclear technolgy in view of cantaining China and having an ally in South Asia.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom