What's new

China Losing ‘South China Sea Battle’

Dont make excuses for your spineless country, dont believe me ask any viet :chilli:

Really according to them they kick your sorry @$$es back to the border and other thing their is no war without casualties stupid sure the Viets got a lot but as long as they kick you out of their lands who cares and besides who would believe you guys? Majority of you Chinese are lairs anyway.

this article is really a crap and not worth refuting

Why because the truth hurts

Well, it's becoming easier and easier for the US to sell "Asian NATO" in Asia right now thanks to China.

such that N. Korea has more reason to test nuclear and sink S Korea warship and cannon S Korea island, and ...

As for this historical claim and discovered thing,columbus discovered america so i guess spain should demand all of it.

Chinese bully tactics make Asian alliance against china inevitable,encirclement is china's destiny.

This fre@king semi-illiterate author did not know a simple fact that it is Taiwan (ROC) who draws the line! Not PRC.
If this is true, does this mean mainland China is taking orders from Taiwan? If the ROC is an illegitimate speaker for all of China, then so would this claim made by the ROC.

It is high time we gave brahmos anti ship supersonic cruise missiles to vietnam and philipines,china is already arming pak .Time to unite and to deal with the bully the hard way.

Really according to them they kick your sorry @$$es back to the border and other thing their is no war without casualties stupid sure the Viets got a lot but as long as they kick you out of their lands who cares and besides who would believe you guys? Majority of you Chinese are lairs anyway.

Why because the truth hurts

hahaha i know you are hurt i know the feelling ,if my country is like philipines helpless,weak poor no one care and every one ignored i will talk alot bs like you in here mate:rofl: let me give you an example mate up untill now your spinless weak government still call us friends LOL but we continue kick your asss in SCS.

It is high time we gave brahmos anti ship supersonic cruise missiles to vietnam and philipines,china is already arming pak .Time to unite and to deal with the bully the hard way.

Ask your government to start drilling in scs first if they have balls :victory:

As for this historical claim and discovered thing,columbus discovered america so i guess spain should demand all of it.

Chinese bully tactics make Asian alliance against china inevitable,encirclement is china's destiny.
No one in Asia is 'bandwagoning' with China in this issue. However, that does not mean a bully who stands alone is afraid of the many weaker potential victims when they either fail or refused to unite towards a common cause. The potential to teach the bully China is great here in a two-prong attack/approach. The US can lead an alliance of Japan, South Korea, Singapore and other financially and politically powerful states in the region who have strong trade relationships with China in a diplomatic challenge to China. In the mean time, India which is the most militarily powerful state that have a tense if not outright hostile relationship with China can lead a quasi-military alliance composed of smaller states with their own self interests in that area of the sea to physically confront China. If this alliance come to be, China will back down. All the hot air here about nuclear weapons from a bunch of Chinese conscript rejects and their traitorous 'brothers' in the US will come to naught.

The two defense chiefs of the US and China reached four consensuses:

Firstly, to make efforts to build the sound, stable and reliable military to military relationship in accordance with President Hu Jintao and President Barack Obama's shared vision for a China-U.S. cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit.

Secondly, continuing to take advantage of the defense consultative talks, the defense policy coordination talks, and the Military Maritime Consultative Agreement and the defense telephone link as important channels to deepen understanding, expand consensus, improve mutual trust and reduce differences.

Thirdly, to enhance exchanges and cooperation with respect to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, environmental protection, medical, educational, cultural, sports, military archive and other fields.

Fourthly, to conduct joint exercises on Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief and counter piracy this year.

China, U.S. defense chiefs reach consensus on developing military ties - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The two defense chiefs of the US and China reached four consensuses:

Firstly, to make efforts to build the sound, stable and reliable military to military relationship in accordance with President Hu Jintao and President Barack Obama's shared vision for a China-U.S. cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit.

Secondly, continuing to take advantage of the defense consultative talks, the defense policy coordination talks, and the Military Maritime Consultative Agreement and the defense telephone link as important channels to deepen understanding, expand consensus, improve mutual trust and reduce differences.

Thirdly, to enhance exchanges and cooperation with respect to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, environmental protection, medical, educational, cultural, sports, military archive and other fields.

Fourthly, to conduct joint exercises on Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief and counter piracy this year.

China, U.S. defense chiefs reach consensus on developing military ties - Xinhua | English.news.cn

This consensus related to both side. US try to keep China in control. It doesn't means that us let China to take hegemony in region.

This consensus related to both side. US try to keep China in control. It doesn't means that us let China to take hegemony in region.

hahha now india left you guys may be time to beg usa " help us please papa usa china is bullying us loool " so funny i even laughed at my own joke:D

We are losing! So now we are forced to use the "scorched Earth" policy to Philippines like we did in 1979 to Vietnam :)

False rhetoric no. 101. Just do it please. I am already pissed off why are you taking so long. MDT and MAD, do they ring your bells?

If this is true, does this mean mainland China is taking orders from Taiwan? If the ROC is an illegitimate speaker for all of China, then so would this claim made by the ROC.

There's something called continuity of government. Just as Russia inherited all treaty obligations and claims from the USSR, and USSR inherited all treaty obligations from Czarist Russia, PRC inherited all treaty obligations and claims from the ROC, and the ROC inherited all treaty obligations from the Qing Dynasty. That's why both ROC and PRC honored Qing Dynasty's treaty with Britain regarding HK, and we are keeping the ROC's claims on the South China Sea.

In fact, it would be illegal and unprecedented for the PRC to NOT stand our ground on our territorial affairs.

hahha now india left you guys may be time to beg usa " help us please papa usa china is bullying us loool " so funny i even laughed at my own joke:D

China did it in 1979, when China begged her papa US to attack Vietnam. It's shameful joke on Chinese.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom