What's new

China loses to Iraq in World Cup qualifier in home game, 2014 World Cup unl

Korea is not doing that well either, they are struggling at the moment.

Korean national soccer team is struggling(struggling means winning 2:1 instead of 3:0) due to a generation switch. A new coach and new players means they are not yet at full strength, and it will take around a year before quirks are worked out.

i will put my money on japan to win this championship
Japan and Korea are playing in separate groups.

As for AFC Championship, this is what it looks like.(Quarter Final, September 27th 2011)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese man's soccer team sucks since day one.

Chinese woman's teams outperform the man's teams on nearly every sport item.

When can Chinese man's teams stand out and say we are the man?

BTW, this is actually well known among Chinese as indicated by above posts, therefore no room left for (some) Korean to be gleeful, as the Chinese are more sane than most Koreans. Insane Koreans always think Korea is perfect and is the universe. :lol:

there's still chance for chinese team to move to the next round if they win 2-1 in the return leg.

china has a good team but not among the best in asia . japan, s.korea and australia are expected to qualify for the next WC from asia.

Indians are worse than the Chinese in soccer. This is no cricket.
Cricket is ten times more difficult than playing football.... i play both... Football needs stamina and speed while cricket needs brain... A lot of brain...

Chinese man's soccer team sucks since day one.

Chinese woman's teams outperform the man's teams on nearly every sport item.

When can Chinese man's teams stand out and say we are the man?

BTW, this is actually well known among Chinese as indicated by above posts, therefore no room left for (some) Korean to be gleeful, as the Chinese are more sane than most Koreans. Insane Koreans always think Korea is perfect and is the universe. :lol:

Yes, In China, we always regard Korea as the leader of the universe and the originator of everything.

Cricket is ten times more difficult than playing football.... i play both... Football needs stamina and speed while cricket needs brain... A lot of brain...

Cricket is harder and I play both.

Try facing a hard ball coming to you at 90mph and tell me if you could make contact with the ball cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom