What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

Again, I know what a fleet was, I don't need you to describe to me what a fleet is, you said ""It Says ship in a fleet" it is not implied, it is not reference. The word YOU use is "says"

I ask you where does it says "Ship in a fleet"?

This is a simple question, either it says "Ship in a fleet" like you said, and you point it out to me, or you lied about reading the article and said IT SAYS "ship in a fleet" when it was never said that.

Don't give me the run around, you said it says, then tell me where it is. I am not moving on until you either admit you lied and the article never says "Ship in a fleet" or you point to me where it say ship in the fleet.
I hope you stay calm like a human.

What kind of pain and failure did you experience that made you have to destroy every thread? :crazy:

Again, I know what a fleet was, I don't need you to describe to me what a fleet is, you said ""It Says ship in a fleet" it is not implied, it is not reference. The word YOU use is "says"

I ask you where does it says "Ship in a fleet"?

This is a simple question, either it says "Ship in a fleet" like you said, and you point it out to me, or you lied about reading the article and said IT SAYS "ship in a fleet" when it was never said that.

Don't give me the run around, you said it says, then tell me where it is. I am not moving on until you either admit you lied and the article never says "Ship in a fleet" or you point to me where it say ship in the fleet.

How many times do I need to repeat myself numb numb, ships in a fleet refers to a fleet. Man, are you coherent? You are still not answering anything about 'sea control'.

I basically proved to you sea control ks a FLEET concept aka a group of ships aka ships in a fleet concept. It is a synergy of the assets. It is applied to a certain geographical sea.

I hope you stay calm like a human.

What kind of pain and failure did you experience that made you have to destroy every thread? :crazy:
I suspect he is not so coherent anymore man. Very low comprehension power. Lol

How many times do I need to repeat myself numb numb, ships in a fleet refers to a fleet. Man, are you coherent? You are still not answering anything about 'sea control'.

I basically proved to you sea control ks a FLEET concept aka a group of ships aka ships in a fleet concept. It is a synergy of the assets. It is applied to a certain geographical sea.
that's NOT what you said, because you said this
I read, it says ships in a fleet,

I don't care what ships in a fleet refer to a fleet, because you DID NOT SAY IT WAS REFER TO A FLEET, NOR IT WAS IMPLIED TO A FLEET you said "It, the article, says ship in a fleet", you are changing what you said back there.

The question is simple, WHERE IN THE ARTICLE IT SAID "SHIP IN A FLEET"

Don't dodge the question just answer this simple question.

Where in the article said "Ship in a fleet" or admit you lied, you hasn't read the article numb numb bum

Sjip
that's NOT what you said, because you said this

I don't care what ships in a fleet refer to a fleet, because you DID NOT SAY IT WAS REFER TO A FLEET, you said "It, the article, says ship in a fleet", you are changing what you said back there.

The question is simple, WHERE IN THE ARTICLE IT SAID "SHIP IN A FLEET"

Don't dodge the question just answer this simple question.

Where in the article said "Ship in a fleet"
Ships in a fleet refers to the fleet god damn it. Does it refer to apples in the fleet? Lol. Hey keep on spinning around and avoiding the real debate on sea control.

Sjip

Ships in a fleet refers to the fleet god damn it. Does it refer to apples in the fleet? Lol. Hey keep on spinning around and avoiding the real debate on sea control.
Again, I am not asking you what a fleet is, or what a ship do in a fleet, I am asking you where the article says it say "ship in a fleet" because THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID IN THIS

1694094655737.png

Again, my question is DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE, you said you did, and it said "Ship in a fleet" if you did, and it did says it, show me where it said ther phase "Ship in a fleet"

If you can't show it, it mean you lie, you NEVER read the article. I don't care what you think it refer to, I don't care what is the definition of a fleet, because that's not what you said here, you said "you had read the article, it says ships in a fleet"

If it was there, show me, if not, you lie, it's that simple

Again, I am not asking you what a fleet is, or what a ship do in a fleet, I am asking you where the article says it say "ship in a fleet" because THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID IN THIS

View attachment 951686

Again, my question is DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE, you said you did, and it said "Ship in a fleet" if you did, and it did says it, show me where it said ther phase "Ship in a fleet"

If you can't show it, it mean you lie, you NEVER read the article.

If it was there, show me, if not, you lie, it's that simple
Ignore both @GreatHanWarrior and @Han Patriot both of them are TROLL

Got him in a lie and he still trying to dodge this question and not face the fact. Not knowing stuff and pretend you know is one thing, lying outright and try to cover it up like @Han Patriot does is low life, he lost all creditability in my book, not that his stock was high in anyway to begin with.

That's just a$$hole move, regardless which country he come from.

Got him in a lie and he still trying to dodge this question and not face the fact. Not knowing stuff and pretend you know is one thing, lying outright and try to cover it up like @Han Patriot does is low life, he lost all creditability in my book, not that his stock was high in anyway to begin with.

That's just a$$hole move, regardless which country he come from.
I hope you guys stay calm like a human.

Back
Top Bottom