What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

First of all, NO ONE HAVE ANY CONTROL OF THE SEA. there are no "assumption" that anyone have any control of the sea, territorial water yes, not in the sea (sea mean high ocean). That is the entire issue here, as the Naval War college piece point out. You can only have sea control the sea by having force directly above the sea that you want to control, because unlike land, you cannot "Capture" any part of the sea and make it yours.

Which mean if you want to control the sea, your fleet (or whatever you use) would have to actively esert control, and that by dominate the 3 domain, sub-surface, surface and air in that particular area in the sea, and regardless of the area, the domain ARE THE SAME. Hence I ask you a question in which part of the sea a sub cannot go, or a surface ship cannot go, or aircraft cannot travel above.

If US want to control the sea around China, then whether or not it is North in Qingdao or South near Hainan, that force the US deployed to control an area WOULD HAVE FACE THE SAME THREAT. Even if you extend the line of Chinese defences to Sea of Japan, IT WILL STILL REMAIN THE SAME DOMAIN, unless you are telling me Chinese sub or surface ship or aircraft magically be barred from entering the sea of Japan. Which render your "Area Specific" pointless, because EVERYWHERE ARE THE SAME.

So it's you who don't get it.
Screenshot_20230907_094330.jpg

Mutiple sources are reaffirming what I just said mate. Stop ranting. It is area specific. Ships don't just fly to a new sea in seconds. Lololol. I even state the time element.

Here below another excerpt from US Naval College. Lolololol
Screenshot_20230907_094557.jpg

Mutiple sources are reaffirming what I just said mate. Stop ranting. It is area specific. Ships don't just fly to a new sea in seconds. Lololol. I even state the time element.

Here below another excerpt from US Naval College. Lolololol
View attachment 951584
lol, I love how you cut out the article and show what you want to show

Even the concept of sea control, concerned as it is with military conditions in a specific time and space, is ultimately about ships and whether they can be effectively defended or attacked. Command of the sea, then, is a statement about the relative power of navies and the perceptions that attend asymmetry in power. Such asymmetry exists in both peace and war

1694051588522.png

It means the time and the space, while is a concern, but it ULTIMATELY depends on whether they can be effectively defended or attacked.

It's completely opposite your point mate

lol, I love how you cut out the article and show what you want to show

View attachment 951587

It means the time and the space, while is a concern, but it ULTIMATELY depends on whether they can be effectively defended or attacked.

It's completely opposite your point mate
Ships in a fleet, of course mate. Not one ship, a fleet works with many ships together. Hahahaha, dude simple concept. Sea control is achieved with a single ship class? Omg hw fcking stupid can you be.

So yoi accept sea control is area dependent now? Oooo. So you admit you were wrong? Lol

Ships in a fleet, of course mate. Not one ship, a fleet works with many ships together. Hahahaha, dude simple concept. Sea control is achieved with a single ship class? Omg hw fcking stupid can you be.

So yoi accept sea control is area dependent now? Oooo. So you admit you were wrong? Lol
Dude, it literally just says "Ship" not Fleet or Ship in a Fleet.........and you are still arguing about that? LOL

Again, READ THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN ARTICLE OR STOP SPEWING NONSENSE.........

Dude, it literally just says "Ship" not Fleet or Ship in a Fleet.........and you are still arguing about that? LOL

Again, READ THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN ARTICLE OR STOP SPEWING NONSENSE.........
I read, it says ships in a fleet, not a single ship. Common sense mate, you lack, no single ship can determine sea control, they work as a group dumbass. LOLOL.

What happened to area/space /location, since you are a genius who thinks sea control extends accross all domain and time. Lolololol STUUUUPIDDD

I read, it says ships in a fleet, not a single ship. Common sense mate, you lack, no single ship can determine sea control, they work as a group dumbass. LOLOL.

What happened to area/space /location, since you are a genius who thinks sea control extends accross all domain and time. Lolololol STUUUUPIDDD
lol, where in this article said it';s ship in a fleet

This is the entire keyword search of the word "fleet" with the article

1694052501939.png

1694052527540.png

1694052544936.png

1694052571105.png

Show me where it said "Ship in a fleet"

In fact, it said this at this last pic

It should be noted that one of the earliest manifestations of command of the sea—preventing an enemy from moving his army by sea and driving his commerce from the sea—had by now lost its salience. Fleet dispersal was by now an inherent modus operandi for the U.S. Navy. With American global leadership now a virtually unassailable fact, all the factors associated with “command of the sea” disappeared below the waves, and with them use of the term.

\Which mean the Navy MO is now focusing on individual ship instead of a fleet. Again, exactly opposite on what you said

lol, where in this article said it';s ship in a fleet

This is the entire keyword search of the word "fleet" with the article

View attachment 951588

View attachment 951589

View attachment 951590
View attachment 951591
Show me where it said "Ship in a fleet"

In fact, it said this at this last pic

\Which mean the Navy MO is now focusing on individual ship instead of a fleet. Again, exactly opposite on what you said

Dude are you okay? A FLEET is a group of ships. SHIPPPSSSS. Lolol

Screenshot_20230907_101255.jpg

So ship dispersal is now 'sea control'? You are really special mate. Lolol

lol, I take it you can't show me where it said "Ship in a Fleet" then

Now who's stupid? If you have not read it, just admit you had not read it.

A fleet refers to the ships in the fleet, what, you think it refers to apples in a fleet? Wtf is wrong with you man. Are you that fcking dmb? Lolololol.

Did it fcking say one class of ship shall determine sea control? Damnnnn.... You my friend is special.

A fleet refers to the ships in the fleet, what, you think it refers to apples in a fleet? Wtf is wrong with you man. Are you that fcking dmb? Lolololol
I know a fleet is a bunch of ship, but WHERE EXCATLY IN THE ARTICLE IT SAID "SHIP IN A FLEET"

I asked you whether you had read the article, you said you read, and it SAYS SHIP IN A FEELT

I read, it says ships in a fleet, not a single ship.

So I ask you where in the article is says, LIKE YOU SAID ABOVE "it says ships in a fleet?"

I know a fleet is a bunch of ship, but WHERE EXCATLY IN THE ARTICLE IT SAID "SHIP IN A FLEET"

I asked you whether you had read the article, you said you read, and it SAYS SHIP IN A FEELT

So I ask you where in the article is says, LIKE YOU SAID ABOVE "it says ships in a fleet?"

It says fleet which refers to ships in a fleet not single ships. Fck man. Are you alright? What about your claim single class of ship determines sea control? You copied paste an article which just proves my point genius. Lolol

It says fleet which refers to ships in a fleet not single ships. Fck man. Are you alright? What about your claim single class of ship determines sea control? You copied paste an article which just proves my point genius. Lolol
Then show me where it said "Ship in a fleet"

You clearly point out as It says, instead of it "refer" or "imply"

I read, it says ships in a fleet, not a single ship.

Then show me where it said "Ship in a fleet"

You clearly point out as It says, instead of it "refer" or "imply"
It is not implied, a fleet consists of ships, hence ships in a fleet refers to what? You have a thick skull mate.

You are diverting attention man, the article itself proves my point. Sea control is achieved using a fleet, working together to achieve dominance over an area at a point in time. It is not universal accross time and space domain. Ships cannot warp to a new area. Lolol.

The Soviets had a larger 650 ship Navy by the end of the Cold War that had global power projection capability. It never mattered.

The USN has over 10,000 VLS tubes, hundreds of 4th and 5th generation aircraft, highly advanced undersea warfare capabilities, all connected on the most advanced battle networks in the world.

The PLAN can't project any significant power outside the first island chain. The PLAN is nowhere near the USNs level.
More VLS tubes with lesser ships mean more VLS tubes per ship, therefore in case of war a single USN ship destroyed mean more VLS tubes lost.

It is not implied, a fleet consists of ships, hence ships in a fleet refers to what? You have a thick skull mate.

You are diverting attention man, the article itself proves my point. Sea control is achieved using a fleet, working together to achieve dominance over an area at a point in time. It is not universal accross time and space domain. Ships cannot warp to a new area. Lolol.
Again, I know what a fleet was, I don't need you to describe to me what a fleet is, you said ""It Says ship in a fleet" it is not implied, it is not reference. The word YOU use is "says"

I ask you where does it says "Ship in a fleet"?

This is a simple question, either it says "Ship in a fleet" like you said, and you point it out to me, or you lied about reading the article and said IT SAYS "ship in a fleet" when it was never said that.

Don't give me the run around, you said it says, then tell me where it is. I am not moving on until you either admit you lied and the article never says "Ship in a fleet" or you point to me where it say ship in the fleet.

Back
Top Bottom